Hannibal Mejbri - Manchester United Player

Adnan

Talent Spotter
God, that constant fast forwarding at the end of the clips was awful :lol:

I'm surprised with Mejbri so far, I'd heard he had a big reputation in France but he's taken to the English football like a duck to water. To be honest, he actually reminds me a bit of a "classic" British all-action CM but with more finesse, I've only seen half of a season of him and I already think he's brilliant. Needs some protection from the referees though, the poor guy gets kicked all over the fecking show.
This from the Luckhurst piece I shared earlier has surprised quite a few people at the club.

"Mejbri has steel to supplement his silk and United staff have been struck by the 'nasty' streak he possesses".

MDFC Manager

Looks a proper player!

Meanwhile what's happening with the other French kid who we were tracking and was supposed to be an even bigger prospect?

BlahRules

I hope Ole has a plan to dominate games more and more and possession as well with better quality and improvements. He would with in perfectly then, if we can balance out possession and counter attack, not just from game to game, but during games as well. He could be an asset to open up defences and give us more in midfield, especially when we struggle against weak opponents who park the bus.
Let’s hope Ole does have a plan to dominate possession as well as counter attack. During SAF reign we were explosive at the counter attack but we always dominated the possession. Once we scored the first goal, teams knew that they're screwed as they have to commit to get something from the game and we would counter attack explosively.

He's 16. Plenty time to bulk up. He's got a good big frame. Should be a solid lad once he fills out.
That's really good to hear - I haven't seen the kid play but recently every player that are coming through the ranks are not able to physical impose themselves and looking not ready. If he can fill out by 18 I hope he gets his chance to play for the first team.

You shouldn't worry about his physicality just yet because he's still 16. And I've met the kid and believe me I don't think physicality will be an issue with him.
That's really cool you met him - how is he as a person?
A lot of the current youngsters are showing they are lacking the physical aspect. The only player, I believe who has some physical presence in Greenwood.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Looks a proper player!

Meanwhile what's happening with the other French kid who we were tracking and was supposed to be an even bigger prospect?
He's not far of from joining the team but the coaching staff are being extra careful with him and don't want to rush him too early is what I was told by some of the lads who attend games at youth level.

Which is understandable because before we signed Hannibal, Emeran was our most expensive youth signing if I'm not mistaken.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Let’s hope Ole does have a plan to dominate possession as well as counter attack. During SAF reign we were explosive at the counter attack but we always dominated the possession. Once we scored the first goal, teams knew that they're screwed as they have to commit to get something from the game and we would counter attack explosively.

That's really good to hear - I haven't seen the kid play but recently every player that are coming through the ranks are not able to physical impose themselves and looking not ready. If he can fill out by 18 I hope he gets his chance to play for the first team.

That's really cool you met him - how is he as a person?
A lot of the current youngsters are showing they are lacking the physical aspect. The only player, I believe who has some physical presence in Greenwood.
When I mean I met him, I mean I was standing not far from him during a game.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This from the Luckhurst piece I shared earlier has surprised quite a few people at the club.

"Mejbri has steel to supplement his silk and United staff have been struck by the 'nasty' streak he possesses".
Sounds like a Byran Robson.

Adamsk7

He’s a serious player. So good, I’m fact, that he’ll be in and around the first team in about 18 months. He’s as hot a prospect as Pogba and Greenwood. Just makes the game look so easy.

Bestietom

This guy is a real prospect. Hope he stays injury free until he is ready for first team.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This guy is a real prospect. Hope he stays injury free until he is ready for first team.
He gets kicked a hell of a lot. A player of his style and ability will need careful handling while in his teens.

Hope we introduce him slowly with good protection around him

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Only took him 9 appearances(including a few cameos) to get his first suspension, if he get's a reputation everybody will be trying to get him at it, there may be trouble ahead....
But while there's music and moonlight and love and romance, Let him face the music and dance

Ekeke

So not only is that not even him in the pic, their info isnt correct either right? Both Mejbri and Greenwood are -9 which is a random number between 150 and 180. So just from that part he'd be equal on max potential, not the "Man Utd wonderkid with the highest potential on FM20".

Pogba's is 185, 5 higher than they could possibly reach.

Contrary to the story they probably got paid to write about FM, this game rating doesn't mean anything in the real world. But if they're going to say that stuff at least make it accurate

BalanceUnAutreJoint

So not only is that not even him in the pic, their info isnt correct either right? Both Mejbri and Greenwood are -9 which is a random number between 150 and 180. So just from that part he'd be equal on max potential, not the "Man Utd wonderkid with the highest potential on FM20".

Pogba's is 185, 5 higher than they could possibly reach.

Contrary to the story they probably got paid to write about FM, this game rating doesn't mean anything in the real world. But if they're going to say that stuff at least make it accurate
Tbf FM will never give higher than -9 to youth players, even Mbappe did not get -10 until the 2019 edition IIRC, so after winning a freaking WC at 18...

izec

Looks good to me, great touch, passing, vision and shielding of the ball in tight spaces. Love the grit and the closing down.