Hannibal Mejbri signed new long term contract

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Great news.
I think this lad could be a real top player, hope he gets some minutes during the remainder of the season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Great news. Absolutely fearless, he’s got everything he needs to excel here.

mu4c_20le

I can't wait to see him play for the first team, he was supposed to be fast tracked last year before a certain bruno came along

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I was hoping for some creativity in our midfield to be fair.

How far away would we say he is from getting an appearance in the first team?
He'd probably have got one when Shoretire and Amad did, unfortunately he was injured. He's not a million miles away, we'll see him this season.

Remember the geese

Not far at all. If he wasn't injured, then I'm sure he would have played a few games already. Will hopefully get plenty of opportunities next season.

dinostar77

Seeing as we spend £10mil on signing him. You'd hope hes gonna makentye break through and be a regular in the first team eventually.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

Mejbri is considered similar talent level as Bellingham, so perhaps not far and spending hard on CM this summer is becoming more and more too distant perspective anyway.

RUCK4444

He'd probably have got one when Shoretire and Amad did, unfortunately he was injured. He's not a million miles away, we'll see him this season.
Not far at all. If he wasn't injured, then I'm sure he would have played a few games already. Will hopefully get plenty of opportunities next season.
Cheers. Sounds like we might hopefully see him soon.

I haven't been watching much of the MUTV youth games recently but whenever I have he looks lively and makes things happen. Like the look of him.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
nice one. He’s a huge talent who seems to have the fighter mentality that was missing with Adnan and Pereira. I think he’s gonna be a star. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him loaned out a few times to refine him but he’s got a cracking chance of being a good player for us.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great news, must mean he's back fit and training now too.

Excited to see him in the squad, can play pretty much any position from midfield to attack.

Alemar

First team debut incoming, as was with Shoretire recently (contract, then debut)

Yagami

Good post resistant
Mr Burns' "excellent" always pops into my head when positive news like this breaks. Excellent!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Great news, albeit an expected formality. Will echo what’s been said, I think he has a great future here. Got enough Pogba for those who like that stuff and enough McTominay for those who like that. Could make a class #8.

Glorio

Chuffed! I'm really excited for him. I think he can play 8, 10, LW. Very good technique - dribbling and short/long passing are top notch. Proper fighter too

Nickelodeon

On paper, we do have some real exciting pipeline of young players. Amad, Mejbri, Shoretire, McNeill, Hugill all seem to be highly coveted.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Good news. Doesn’t say how long for does it?