Harry Kane | "I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

SER19

Why would Kane want to move to us than City ?

They are selling Aguero and making room for a striker.

They are the best team in England. While we are getting better, we are still some way off City.

Pep is a better manager and play better brand of game. He will likely score more goals with them than us, atleast as things stand.

Ours is a project which can be easily sold to an young player like Sancho than a 29 year old Kane.

If it does happen, I will be over the moon but just don't see it happening . If City isn't competing, I do think we have a chance
Integrity?

acnumber9

Why would Kane want to move to us than City ?

They are selling Aguero and making room for a striker.

They are the best team in England. While we are getting better, we are still some way off City.

Pep is a better manager and play better brand of game. He will likely score more goals with them than us, atleast as things stand.

Ours is a project which can be easily sold to an young player like Sancho than a 29 year old Kane.

If it does happen, I will be over the moon but just don't see it happening . If City isn't competing, I do think we have a chance
It may not matter if City are not willing to pay what it takes and United are.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
To be honest, that's the least surprising news. Chelsea hasn't confirmed the CL for next year and they are a rival club. Liverpool don't have the money and Kane wants to stay in England. So that leaves us and City. It's obviously City above us.

1 + 1 = 2.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Really don't want us to sign him because we have so many other areas to address. But if City (when?) get him, it's game over for the PL for 2-3 years.

jlecesne

Sadly I see him at city. They’ve let Aguero go and we’ve resigned Cavani.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
To be honest, that's the least surprising news. Chelsea hasn't confirmed the CL for next year and they are a rival club. Liverpool don't have the money and Kane wants to stay in England. So that leaves us and City. It's obviously City above us.

1 + 1 = 2.
He’s the missing piece of the jigsaw there. Go straight in as Aguero’s replacement, have chances put on a plate each game, score 40 a season, earn a fecktonne of cash and win multiple titles.

All of those things are possible at United but not as likely.

TheGodsInRed

Kane will be 31/32 in 4 years. How is that retirement age? :lol:

Cavani is 34.
It's not normally; the average age of retirement is 35, but he will be certainly winding down his career and with his injury record it wouldn't particularly surprise me.

Comparing Cavani isn't really fair. The most games in a row Cavani has missed from injury is 8 at PSG. Kane has beat this run of 8 games injured on 6 seperate occasions.

croadyman

Really don't want us to sign him because we have so many other areas to address. But if City (when?) get him, it's game over for the PL for 2-3 years.
Yeah it does feel that way but like you say we have other areas to address

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If he ends up leaving, what do people think they'll get for him - he'll obviously need to either force his way out or have struck some gentleman's agreement which seems unlikely.

I'd guess a 100m.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
He wants to win major titles. United are no better placed than his current team. If city are willing to pay the fee then its a done deal.
Personally I cant envisage him in a United shirt and TBH the fee he would command will be a major barrier

Eddy_JukeZ

He wants to win major titles. United are no better placed than his current team. If city are willing to pay the fee then its a done deal.
Personally I cant envisage him in a United shirt and TBH the fee he would command will be a major barrier
What?

You don't think we're in a better position to win trophies than Spurs?

Especially if Kane joins us.

cyberman

Honestly dont think this is our saga to be honest. We were always going after Sancho this summer with a bid for Haaland in the future by all accounts. Suddenly bidding for Kane doesnt make sense and im guessing City wanting him more would appeal to him.

2 man midfield

If he ends up leaving, what do people think they'll get for him - he'll obviously need to either force his way out or have struck some gentleman's agreement which seems unlikely.

I'd guess a 100m.
120m seems fair. Still got 3 years left, and no need to sell besides a gesture to Kane. They’ll probably ask for 150m but get nowhere close.

acnumber9

He wants to win major titles. United are no better placed than his current team.
Well they clearly are. We’re clear favourites to win one this season. We’ve comfortably finished above them in the league two seasons running and that’s without Kane. With him we’d be considerably better placed to win trophies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Definitely should move to City if he wants to win trophies. They win one a season no problem. And I hope Levy absolutely robs them for him.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
I don't think City will come close to putting in the fee we would. Can see it being Maguire like in the way it pans out.
Its a gutsy move paying a 100 plus for a 28 year old with dodgy ankles. I'm not sure I would have the cojones to pull the trigger on that one.

Bwuk

He will sign for City. It’s a obvious move. We wouldn’t of resigned Cavani if Kane was available and wanted to come here.

2 man midfield

Did you not want us to sign RVP as well back in 2012?
In fairness he had one year left on his contract and was available for 22m. It was an all or nothing go at the league for Fergie’s last season. Van Persie declined pretty sharply after the first 12 months but did exactly what he was bought for.