Harry Kane | "I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
For Tottenham I just keep thinking selling him for £150 Million will be very wise business.

He's 29, they're going to have to start to think about potentially replacing him over the next few years whatever happens because he's been overplayed so much he's likely to not age very well IMO.
Or sell him for 120mil in the next window.

RooneyLegend

Not selling a player at those prices when he's injury prone just doesn't sound smart at all.

A5TRON4UT

The whole Kane situation has been quite amusing to watch. What a circus of a club

cjj

Supports
Spurs
He's 29, they're going to have to start to think about potentially replacing him over the next few years whatever happens because he's been overplayed so much he's likely to not age very well IMO.
Does it sound weirder when he's 8 years younger than the guy United just signed?

Castia

Does it sound weirder when he's 8 years younger than the guy United just signed?
Ronaldo is a freak though isn’t he. Still banging in 35 goals a season at his age, looks to be in top physical condition and wants to play every game.

Kane won’t be playing regular PL football at 36, in fact I’d be surprised if he’s not retired.

Flytan

Ronaldo is a freak though isn’t he. Still banging in 35 goals a season at his age, looks to be in top physical condition and wants to play every game.

Kane won’t be playing regular PL football at 36, in fact I’d be surprised if he’s not retired.
Yeah he seems more of a Rooney type than a Ronaldo. Tiny chance he could pull an Ibrs though

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We aren't signing a striker atleast for 2 years, that's assuming Ronaldo will decline after that. That ship has sailed the moment we signed Ronaldo. He is a freak and I can easily see him extend our contract.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
This ship has long sailed, Ronaldo is easily better. Use the money to strengthen the midfield or defense.

InfiniteBoredom

It will be between Haaland and CM/RB. We also need to reduce our wage bill anyway so can’t see a mega contract for a 29 year old being sanctioned by the Glazers.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think Kane would be like Rooney and drop too deep. He'd get in the way of Fernandes for real.

I think Kane should convert himself into an attacking midfielder or second striker and play with another striker ahead of him.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
His head has been turned completely, he'll still give his all this season, but this start to the season after the summer he's had isn't a good look. Maybe Levy should've taken the money and or the players and ran.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We aren't signing a striker atleast for 2 years, that's assuming Ronaldo will decline after that. That ship has sailed the moment we signed Ronaldo. He is a freak and I can easily see him extend our contract.
I don't know. If there's a chance of signing Haaland I'm not sure we can risk him going elsewhere for the chance of one more year of Ronaldo?

Kane won't ever happen though, which I for one am super comfortable with.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think Kane would be like Rooney and drop too deep. He'd get in the way of Fernandes for real.

I think Kane should convert himself into an attacking midfielder or second striker and play with another striker ahead of him.
Gary Nev seems to think Kane would have somehow turned us into champs whereas he doesn't with Ronaldo.

Yet Kane dropping deep is like you suggest, bloody sh!Te.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Gary Nev seems to think Kane would have somehow turned us into champs whereas he doesn't with Ronaldo.

Yet Kane dropping deep is like you suggest, bloody sh!Te.
Nev's overly defensive stance with Kane is tiresome. If it was anyone else, he'd hang him out to dry, both of them lost a lot of credibility this summer in my eyes.

Siezard

Typical Kane. Scoring after the team is already leading. Still a hat-trick!

Kcocymkcus

Kane isn't quick enough for us now, he's almost getting to the point where he's past it.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I think it's a combination of being unhappy at spurs but also he is on the decline. Don't forget, his performances in the Euros were average.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Haaland is going to be available next summer for 75M, no fecking way I'm touching Kane and his injury history with a 20 ft pole.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Well at least we can say signing 36 year old Ronaldo wouldn't have been any worse than near world record fee Kane!

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Kane isn't quick enough for us now, he's almost getting to the point where he's past it.
I thought he looked knackered and old at the Euros. I'm sure some of his form issues are based on the failed transfer scenario over summer but maybe all the niggling injuries have taken their toll? Something's definitely not right with him.

Kcocymkcus

I thought he looked knackered and old at the Euros. Maybe all the niggling injuries have taken their toll? Something's definitely not right with him.
It could just be that his head has gone from all the transfer talk, does happen. But personally I agree, I don't think he's been top notch for a while and bit overrated imo. I wouldn't want him at United now, maybe 3 or 4 seasons ago, but then Levy would never have sold him to us. And I'm fed up to the back teeth of inform players turning us down in their prime, then expecting a free ride at the club till retirement, just because it suits them.
Kanes done as a top striker, he's had his time.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
City dodged a bullet.
He'd be motivated to play for City and would look a different player.

Goes to show, clubs can force unhappy players with long contracts to stay, you shouldn't. Ultimately it ends up being counterproductive. Another error by Levy.