Harry Kane MBE | Performances

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Looked like he was grabbing his hamstring a bit when he was walking off (though he was walking fine) - hopefully it was just tight / cramp and nothing serious ...

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
He would rip Lindelof apart. Don't like seeing great players get injured but I'd happily have him out for the game against us.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Pretty sure it was cramp, that's what it looked like he said when he was on the ground. Wouldn't have been walking round applauding the crowd if it was a hamstring.
Yep, Pochettino hinted that he might just rest him in our midweek cup game at home to W.Ham.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Yep, Pochettino hinted that he might just rest him in our midweek cup game at home to W.Ham.
Would love to see Llorente get a start I think in his very short appearances he has looked very very tidy, he would work well in our formation today with the runs Son and co were making. Think we could see a start for Rose also, I hate playing West Ham though they always massively up their game.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Would love to see Llorente get a start I think in his very short appearances he has looked very very tidy, he would work well in our formation today with the runs Son and co were making. Think we could see a start for Rose also, I hate playing West Ham though they always massively up their game.
It's our shortage of fit players for CM that's starting to concern me - Winks has now played a full 90 mins three times in the last 8 days.

We could do with either Wanyama or Dembele back.

RedStrudel76

Will cost them north of £200m
And rightly so when Neymar is going for that price. Kane is English too.

I still don't consider Kane a top top player, I know it seems crazy but I think he is perfect for the Premier League but I'm calling he will flop in the Champion's League and for England at major tournaments.. I still think he's lacking something to be World Class. Maybe it's pace, maybe it's flair, maybe it's the X Factor..

If he goes to Real Madrid he will turn into another Gareth Bale. If I was a top player I wouldn't consider going to Real Madrid until that egomaniac C.Ronaldo has left as your career will suffer playing in the same team as him as everyone has to "serve" him.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
And rightly so when Neymar is going for that price. Kane is English too.

I still don't consider Kane a top top player, I know it seems crazy but I think he is perfect for the Premier League but I'm calling he will flop in the Champion's League and for England at major tournaments.. I still think he's lacking something to be World Class. Maybe it's pace, maybe it's flair, maybe it's the X Factor..

If he goes to Real Madrid he will turn into another Gareth Bale. If I was a top player I wouldn't consider going to Real Madrid until that egomaniac C.Ronaldo has left as your career will suffer playing in the same team as him as everyone has to "serve" him.
Does the whole English thing matter for his value if he's not being transferred to an English club as per most English player transfers and their home-grown status.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
It's our shortage of fit players for CM that's starting to concern me - Winks has now played a full 90 mins three times in the last 8 days.

We could do with either Wanyama or Dembele back.
Definitely, we played well tonight, but I think our midfield is a little light without them, especially with so many key matches coming up.

lambnchips

Supports
Tottenham
Kane is on fire for Spurs and is clearly going to be England's main striker at the World Cup.

Should Southgate be looking to replicate Tottenham's set up to get the best out of Kane?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Kane is on fire for Spurs and is clearly going to be England's main striker at the World Cup.

Should Southgate be looking to replicate Tottenham's set up to get the best out of Kane?
I'd say so, and it was something that was attempted in our last game against Lithuania so I think it is something Southgate has in mind.

meamth

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
He could very well win the golden boot again this year, he's well and truly in the mix, leading the pack on eight. At 24, guess cant be considered youth prospect anymore, a good 6 years ahead of him in his prime however. Would fetch 100mil you would imagine in todays market if he ever decided to go somewhere else to win trophies.

A striker that would guarantee you 20+ goals a season, doesnt seem overly injury prone. No baggage drink driving/partying/nightclub fights. Stand out professional and leader, hard worker, the Levy tax. And he's English. Actually more than 100mil.

Canucantona20

Kane,Sturridge,Alli,Lallana,Sterling,Rashford,AOC,Wilshere,Dier,Winks,Rose,Trippier, Jones, Walker, Stones, Butland, Pickford. Southgate can run the spurs system with this group of player, the question is does he know how to do it?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
He could very well win the golden boot again this year, he's well and truly in the mix, leading the pack on eight. At 24, guess cant be considered youth prospect anymore, a good 6 years ahead of him in his prime however. Would fetch 100mil you would imagine in todays market if he ever decided to go somewhere else to win trophies.

Actually more than 100mil.
Your guess starts with the wrong number in the current market.

Any goals against Real in the return leg, another good season, goals in the summer... He'll be the most valuable 'buyable' player in world football.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Kane,Sturridge,Alli,Lallana,Sterling,Rashford,AOC,Wilshere,Dier,Winks,Rose,Trippier, Jones, Walker, Stones, Butland, Pickford. Southgate can run the spurs system with this group of player, the question is does he know how to do it?
Who can be their "Eriksen" ? He's an essential part of their team and ball movement.

Incredible player. You could see he was special since the first season - only the misinformed made one-season-wonder comments. So clinical, and so good on the ball, too. He has improved on that aspect in the last 12 months.

manutd7

My bad then ;)
I dont know if England have the Eriksen type at the moment. Wilshere and Lallana might be the closest, but really not on par at all imo.

Kane
Rashford Alli Sterling
Wilshere/Winks Dier
Rose Jones Stones Walker
Pickford

Itll prolly end up being Hart in goal and Hendo next to Dier tho

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His improvement every year is just amazing, should be slap on the face for saying Player can't improve technical part of their game once they are 16 or 18, and also for people who try to sound intelligent by writing off young players or put imaginary potential cap for them.

He has improved every part of his game, yes including his close control and how to retain possession.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
His improvement every year is just amazing, should be slap on the face for saying Player can't improve technical part of their game once they are 16 or 18, and also for people who try to sound intelligent by writing off young players or put imaginary potential cap for them.

He has improved every part of his game, yes including his close control and how to retain possession.
Sadly that lunatic isn't posting anymore :(

roonster09

Scout
Does the whole English thing matter for his value if he's not being transferred to an English club as per most English player transfers and their home-grown status.
Yes, maybe because selling club will be losing Home Grown player?

roonster09

Scout
Most players improve on technical ability after 18. Never really understood where that stupid concept came from. Too many people try to be football professors.
Exactly. My favourite part is saying "Player x can reach maximum player Y level" as if there is some sort of fixed number set for player potential.