Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
What a player.

Why didn't we preempt this two years ago and bid for him? He never looked like a one-season wonder - his talent and natural instinct for goals (all types of them) proved that.

Number1

What a player.

Why didn't we preempt this two years ago and bid for him?
He never looked like a one-season wonder - his talent and natural instinct for goals (all types of them) proved that.
As an Englishman, glad we didn't, United would have destroyed him and wouldn't have been the player he is today under Jose or Van Gaal.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
As an Englishman, glad we didn't, United would have destroyed him and wouldn't have been the player he is today under Jose or Van Gaal.
Spot on! Just look at Pogba@Man utd vs Pogba@Juventus. Please don't do it.

Also see James Rodriguez under Zidane vs Heynckes.

Ainu

His movement off the ball is sublime. Rest of his game isn't far off either. He's the perfect embodiment of a complete striker, having such a player in the side would be an incredible boost to any team.

Sanche7

I think he's the only player after Neymar worthy of the 200 million price tag
Lukaku + 100 mill?

Jonno

He's unstoppable. Every credit.

Funny how all the coaches came out and said, he never struck them as becoming world class, he was carrying a lot of body fat etc.

He's a true inspiration in terms of working hard in the gym, working hard in training and having desire to reach the top.

Very refreshing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I'm kidding mate, every clubs players do it .
Who said they don't? These excuses like every striker goes down, what about so and so is just laughable. This is Kane's thread and after such a huge drama few weeks ago, he dived and people have mentioned that.

James Peril

Being stuck with Lukaku the bulldozer for the next five years, I find the movement of Kane to be the biggest differences between the two. Sure Kane is better at everything including goals from every angle, but what makes him great is his movement, involvement and positioning.
This is how he always finds himself in positions to score, because he does a lot of work for himself.

Lukaku on the other hand, he makes a good run, doesn’t necessarily get the ball and that’s him done. Too slow to turn and outwit any defender, not interested in the extra labour, stands still with his hands in the air. Kane lurks around until the danger is over, very quick on the turn - and of course he had excellent control of the ball/and his body, unlike our player. What could have been ey.....

Inter Yer Nan

A great player and improving all the time. His game is just about complete and his consistency level is off the charts. For me he is clearly one of the three best players in the world currently.

Eddy_JukeZ

A great player and improving all the time. His game is just about complete and his consistency level is off the charts. For me he is clearly one of the three best players in the world currently.
Better than De Bruyne?

Certainly close either way.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Best striker in the world is a strong claim but its between him and lewa so not ridiculous.

One of the three best in the world though? Overall?That's a big statement. It's certainly not "clear"..

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Who cares? :lol:. So you admit he is a diver?

I care that he's a serial diving cnut that doesn't get pulled up on it simply because he's the national golden boy.
I've said he has dived a few times in the last few games yeah. What is the big deal? You will be cheering him on in the summer if he wins a penalty for England. Don't act like you won't.

minoo-utd

When his contract expires? He seems happy with Spurs but can't see him and Eriksen staying for too long too. Incredible players.

Emptihead

Supports
Manchester City
Name me a striker that doesn't?
Aguero. Actually the only player I can think of who doesn't dive. He actually tries to stay up when it would be easier to go down some times. Its come up in interviews I'm the past. Believe he said something along the lines of he just wants to score so doesn't think of going down.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Harry Kane is the first player ever to score nine goals in his first nine Champions League games.