Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Big big miss.

I wonder if he will get savaged like Lukaku did for the Liverpool one by the English media.

And that was harder chance.
He's not going to get savaged for one missed chance, and no one - including Lukaku - really should be. Unless it's happening on a consistent basis, of course.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Big big miss.

I wonder if he will get savaged like Lukaku did for the Liverpool one by the English media.

And that was harder chance.
To be fair it was a good save.
Edit: And he had already scored a beauty in the same game, so bit different to the Lukaku situation

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Casemiro has nothing to do in that list. Modric is looking okay, has a unique skillset in the engine room and levels Xavi (IMO). On top of that, he was aquired on the cheap.

Bale is an unbelievable athlet who gets people off their seats. He dominated the Premier-League on his own, looked decent without his man ban and was an instant success, not only counting the Champions-League trophy but he tore Barca a new one. From my understanding, the Welsh Wizard has got a huge global fanbase and comes across quite nicely in his interviews.

Kane doesn't have any of that. He's a wonderful scorer of goals, but not the impossible ones Suarez did nor does he bring much excitement onto the pitch. Moreover he comes across dull as af in his interviews, his mouth is constantly open and he doesn't bring a huge fanbase to the table.

Di Maria was sold because of similar problems, as were Ozil or Higuain, IMO. You either are playing absolutely brilliant for years or you look very very good. Of course playing well edges it. Tbf, i didn't take all things into my first case, but the aformentioned ones are the ones i think are important.

You really think a lot of fans would want to buy a tricot flocked with Harry Kane on it in Madrid? I say it again, for me he doesn't have the x-factor nor the looks. For 150 mil. or more, you want in an attacker the hype the likes of Pogba or Neymar attract, especially at Real Madrid.
Bale did not dominate the league on his own. You forget our own Van Persie had just as much a sensational season that bale had.

James Peril

Forget about the missed chance, he placed it in the right corner and the keeper did well. He "scored" that first goal by being in a good position, also very important. However, the most impressive thing about Kane today was that run that lead to the goal in the first place. That is something our Lukaku would never do (since we are so obsessively comparing them with each other these days), and that is what makes Harry Kane world-class. Tons of goals as well as smart play, technique and touch.

Harry Kane is brilliant, I hope he doesn't spoil his career by being at Spurs for too long - he is 24 and counting and has won zero trophies yet. He is the perfect heir to Cristiano Ronaldo really, wasn't he around 24-25 when he moved to Real Madrid? Will cost them 200M, but I guess they can earn almost half of that by selling Ronaldo to PSG. Ronaldo earned seven trophies as United before moving of course ;)

el3mel

Well, according the posters in Lukaku thread who claimed Lukaku isn't clinical enough, is Kane a shite finisher, too now ?

cyberman

27 year old Kane who knows he's the best striker in the world strokes that in with power above the keepers reach.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Lol il take that with a wheelbarrow load of salt, the keeper made a very good save. Let's not troll the thread.
It's not really trolling though, it was a shit shot by Kane by all accounts more than a good save. I didn't hop Lukaku so I'm not going to hop Kane either because such things happen but people do have a point.

dbs235

Does anyone still think he's not good just because he doesn't quite have the pace/trickery of other strikers like Aguero and Suarez?

Skills

Snitch
Some player, that pass for Son was incredible. As good as De Bruyne's yesterday

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Not the first time a team punished Spurs on the counter because Kane lost the ball in midfield. Mkhitaryan scored against Spurs that way as well.

saivet

Not the first time a team punished Spurs on the counter because Kane lost the ball in midfield. Mkhitaryan scored against Spurs that way as well.
In his defence he did very well to get out of a tough position just outside of the box and he didn't have many options on. It's not like they commited many players forward, was a great ball from Henderson too.

El Zoido

I like how direct he is. None of this faffing about in the box trying to make the perfect pass. It drops to him and he shoots.

meninred

The guy is all real madrid written over him. England team always have atleast one quality striker. Lineker..shearer..owen..rooney..etc

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I was wrong. Kane is world class. Unfortunately Madrid soon needs a new striker. As soon as the Spanish media starts to write then it’s difficult for any players to stay focused.