Harry Kane MBE | Performances

cjj

Supports
Spurs
Would be pretty amusing if he wins. Spurs team of the decade without Harry Kane.
It's only a twitter poll :lol:

It's more amusing how much free time other fans are putting into it

cjj

Supports
Spurs
It takes less than a second to vote.
Well, to read/pay attention to the discussion, go on to twitter, maybe log in, vote, then tweet about it (as thousands are doing) is a few minutes worth.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Well, to read/pay attention to the discussion, go on to twitter, maybe log in, vote, then tweet about it (as thousands are doing) is a few minutes worth.
You're bad at the internet if that takes you a few minutes!

Also, it's a bit of silly fun, Kane will be along soon enough to swear on his daughters life that he won the poll and Spurs will let him win.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
You're bad at the internet if that takes you a few minutes!

Also, it's a bit of silly fun, Kane will be along soon enough to swear on his daughters life that he won the poll and Spurs will let him win.
It's amusing how much free time you put into this post.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
The Crouch poll has made me chuckle this morning. Voted for Crouch obviously.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Christ I just woke up at 7am, got showered and dressed, booted up my computer, logged into Twitter and voted for Peter Crouch. Shattered but glad I voted. Going to head back to bed and see if I can get another hour or twos sleep in.

PyroMan

Never seems to come off even if they're cruising.
Or maybe he wants to stay on, even in blag games, to get goals to boost his record? There's no doubt that he's an extremely selfish player.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Not too bad for England's Euro 2020 chances I reckon, he might be better off physically than the rest of your squad at the end of the season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s picked up a bit of form in the past few games so it’s easy to pick up my post, but I still stick by my points. I think once the wheels topple on Mourinho’s love train (which will happen soon) it’ll be another set-back.
Choo-choo. All aboard.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Out just before playing Liverpool. It's really fallen for them this season!

Jose will realise why you need to rotate over the mad Christmas and new year period now!

Guy Incognito

Out just before playing Liverpool. It's really fallen for them this season!

Jose will realise why you need to rotate over the mad Christmas and new year period now!
True but Kane was rushed the last time he got injured and did nothing in the CL final which played to Liverpool's hand. Time for Moura to step up!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Constant rushing back from injury will destroy his career if not so already.
It's a fine line though isn't it? Too cautious and a player can still miss an unnecessary amount of games, lose momentum and fail to reach a fitness level which makes the body more robust.

jus2nang

Supports
Arsenal
It really doesn't. I clicked on this thread, saw the post with the tweet and clicked on it. If the poll was still active thevwhole process would have taken less than 12 seconds....

Deery

Dreary
Harry Kane out until April, only start training after April.
Could this mean we have a better chance of top 4..