Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Mike Smalling

And now he won't have the Europa Conference to inflate his goals/games ratio anymore. Poor thing.

the_cliff

I've thought he's always been a bit overrated.

I don't watch Spurs a lot tbh and only watch them in the big games either in Europe or against the top 6 in England. Out of all the games I've seen him play I can only remember him playing well against Arsenal consistently. In terms of the rest he's very inconsistent and has been crap most of the time. He's not a big game player at all and has never performed when it matters most, for England and for Spurs.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Kane has never been fast, he has always relied on his strength and size.

Spurs do need another striker, rumours they were looking at that Vlahovic guy from Fiorentina, they do have Son who can fill in when Kane is out but Son is not getting any younger either given he is 30 next year.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Looked good today. His vision and passing goes underrated sometimes. I wouldnt mind him at United next season, if we beat spurs to the champions league. I don’t think he is finished yet, but I wouldn’t also spend ridiculous amount of money on him either.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's Ronaldo with better passing. Signing him would be a huge mistake.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He's Ronaldo with better passing. Signing him would be a huge mistake.
First sentence: He is comparable to one of the best players of all time BUT he is better at passing.

Second sentence: Definitely don't want him it would be a disaster.

Conclusion: Confused.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
First sentence: He is comparable to one of the best players of all time BUT he is better at passing.

Not the kind of striker that would suit this team.

InfiniteBoredom

Compared to the current 37 year old version of Ronaldo who has 3 goals from open play in ~ 20 league games.

You are of course expected to fight your boy’s corner but let’s not purposefully twisted what he said there.

Im more confused that you think 37 year old Ronaldo is one of the best players of all time? He’s not even one of the best players in the league.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Awesome yesterday just simply awesome, if he can get his consistency back under Conte and perform week in week out he will be lethal.

Gazza

You might be confused but there’s nothing confusing about what he wrote

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Straight swap for Lukaku.

Kane gets to play at a top club and challenge for trophies, Lukaku reunited with the manager who got the best out of him.

Everyone wins.
Kane’s in no way chavvy enough to okay for you, Tripper would have been a better fit for you guys.
:D

Marwood

Best passer in the league
Not sure about best passer but I do think he's got the best brain.

When it's said some players have a picture of the pitch in their head it certainly applies to Kane. Superb decision making.

arnie_ni

Straight swap for Lukaku.

Kane gets to play at a top club and challenge for trophies, Lukaku reunited with the manager who got the best out of him.

Everyone wins.
You would need to throw about 50mil on top as well

Lecland07

A striker that scores goals and assists. Nope doesn't suit Manchester United whatsoever.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Our geriatric number nine has both more goals and assists this season.
Might be a good idea to check your facts before you type stuff like this.

This season - Kane 34 appearances and 17 goals for Spurs, Ronaldo 27 appearances and 15 goals for Utd. I'll give you the assists but Ronaldo only has 3 to Kane's 2.

England in 2021 - Kane 16 goals in 16 appearances. Portugal in 2021 - Ronaldo 13 goals in 14 appearances

Idxomer

This season - Kane 34 appearances and 17 goals for Spurs, Ronaldo 27 appearances and 15 goals for Utd. I'll give you the assists but Ronaldo only has 3 to Kane's 2.

England in 2021 - Kane 16 goals in 16 appearances. Portugal in 2021 - Ronaldo 13 goals in 14 appearances
Conference league vs CL.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

:lol: Shameless.

CM

Conference League and England friendlies > Premier League

marktan

He's a classy fecker. Really glad Spurs played hardball and he didn't end up at City. With the crossers they have he'd get like 50 goals a season.

Ladron de redcafe

A year, 18 months ago without a shadow of a doubt but De Bryunes form has falling off a cliff since then so maybe it isn't as exaggerated as you think.
As a player, I agree. Because he isn't as consistent as he used to be. But we're talking about him strictly as a passer. If that's the case, I think that specific skillset doesn't diminish and we could still call De Bryune the best passer.