Harry Kane MBE | Performances

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
If Kane gave a shit about public opinion, he should started claiming credit for the Berlin wall coming down, the invention of the sandwich and the cure for polio. Everyone loves a big star who does not take themselves too seriously.

He's said nothing since claiming a goal and now everyone thinks he's a bellend. It's unfair but easy to fix (if he cares).

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Jig1234

"It is understood Kane and his family are furious and see the jokes being made at the striker’s expense as a form of bullying.' :confused:

This was the joke: He said in his speech: “Harry Kane is so prolific that he is able to score without touching the ball.”

How do you get offended by such things?

ti vu

"It is understood Kane and his family are furious and see the jokes being made at the striker’s expense as a form of bullying.' :confused:

This was the joke: He said in his speech: “Harry Kane is so prolific that he is able to score without touching the ball.”

I don' trust Mirror but if it's true, this mess wouldn't go away anytime soon

el3mel

I think his family should be more furious about him swearing on his daughter's life on a useless goal that he didn't score ?

Who gives a...

I had him down as pretty down to earth until...

Mummy those people are bullying me, make them say sorry to me.

That was my goal, my goal goal, tell them it was my goal, I swear on my dollys life.

Prick.

Oldyella

Crazy, Bob Mortimers impression of him in gangs of the epl actually seems to be accurate.

Skills

Snitch
Surely he realises he's making it a lot worse for himself? He's already become a meme, and he's just lighting more fire to keep it going.

Paxi

Oh my... He's turning himself into a parody.

Trolls aren't going to forget this, and rightly so! Slaughter him! ! ! :devil:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Someone (rich-ish) needs to take a whole page advert our in the Metro newspaper for an official apology to Harry Kane from the People.

Apologise to him that his family have lost part of the ozone layer. Apologise for the melting ice caps, the mortgage crisis last decade, the poverty in parts of the world, etc. I would die laughing.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Someone (rich-ish) needs to take a whole page advert our in the Metro newspaper for an official apology to Harry Kane from the People.

Apologise to him that his family have lost part of the ozone layer. Apologise for the melting ice caps, the mortgage crisis last decade, the poverty in parts of the world, etc. I would die laughing.
Why don’t you start a go fund me page, put the link in a thread on here. I am sure plenty of people would chip in. I would donate to that.

El Zoido

This will all be cited as an excuse when we flop in the World Cup and Kane has a bad tournament. I can see the articles in my head already.

Abizzz

If Kane gave a shit about public opinion, he should started claiming credit for the Berlin wall coming down, the invention of the sandwich and the cure for polio. Everyone loves a big star who does not take themselves too seriously.

He's said nothing since claiming a goal and now everyone thinks he's a bellend. It's unfair but easy to fix (if he cares).
He had his club appeal the FA to have a goal taken away from his teammate... will need to be one hell of a joke fix that. I expect some good songs for him next season.

manutddjw

Now that the perception is he can be gotten to, he is going to face stick from every ground he goes to. I can’t even fathom what the dozens of fans at the Etihad will have in store for him.

Paxi

Now that the perception is he can be gotten to, he is going to face stick from every ground he goes to. I can’t even fathom what the dozens of fans at the Etihad will have in store for him.
Blue seats?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This is funny because its true and all you Brits know it!

I have gone off Kane completely.
Yeah he's not loved because he's one of the best strikers in the world and England's only WC player, it's cause he steals things :rolleyes:

Cloud7

Next season is gonna be a nightmare for Kane. Can’t wait to see what taunts all the opposition fans make up for him :lol:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

Spurs fans say he is God. It must be true. He got Mary pregnant without even fecking her.

vangagal

Like Ser Vardy once said: Chat Shit Get Banged.
Prince Kane make all the people surround him doing all the work. His manager complaint about him being dissapointing. His club appeal to FA to gave him goal from his teammate. Even now FA has to made an public apology solely for Prince Kane. I dont remember any other player get this luxury treatment. He is truly a national treasure for some.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
He's a bit of a dong isn't he?

I'd love Salah to flame him a little more. 20% more goals, from 20% fewer shots, 100% fewer stolen goals. The odd wind-up tweet here and there wouldn't hurt.

Kane needs some PR help as he's clearly too much of a tit to stem the tide of negative opinion with what's between his ears.

Hope he takes it all as a learning experience. Wouldn't take much. Offering the next safe peno to Eriksen would be a start.