Harry Kane MBE | Performances

montpelier

I was reading Kane's twitter feed last night - which he clearly doesn't do himself most of the time. There's a couple of excruciating items on there - his 100th Premier League goal at Liverpool, presentation of some boots in the dressing room & then a keeping the belief article / Poch is my best mate, we had a glass of wine because he wanted to look at me feature.

I wonder if the general schtick is that they think he's a proper big World star in the offing if he comes in at the World Cup & they don't want to appear that they were caught unawares of this. 3rd Golden Boot would be handy.

He's being 'badly advised' & those advisers are pushing too hard perhaps / I didn't think he was a twat of these quite epic proportions.

'One of our own' used to train with & was let go of by the Arsenal, btw.

Like Ser Vardy once said: Chat Shit Get Banged.
Prince Kane make all the people surround him doing all the work. His manager complaint about him being dissapointing. His club appeal to FA to gave him goal from his teammate. Even now FA has to made an public apology solely for Prince Kane. I dont remember any other player get this luxury treatment. He is truly a national treasure for some.
I don't think Vardy likes him he's always throwing shade at him on social media lol

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Oh he couldn't have been this perfect, honest, without issue English superstar could he :lol: ? What a fecking baby, my word we live in such sensitive times. Real bullying is something else entirely and can lead to tragic consequences, what a fecking joke this all is.

Tarrou

if England fail at the world cup can see Kane being the one everyone blames this time. Feels like he's about to graduate from press darling to public enemy number one, as most of England's better players seem to do at one point or another.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I can't believe how all that escalated. It would've been forgotten in a few days, but noooooo.

Luckily for us though, it's entertaining in how embarrassing it is.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Next season is gonna be a nightmare for Kane. Can’t wait to see what taunts all the opposition fans make up for him :lol:
The next time a team goes 3 or 4 up against Spurs the stadium announcer should start giving the goals to Kane

ROFLUTION

Only in England you can go from hero to zero in such a manner. Your tabloid-press combined with social media is just causing havoc out of a nothing story really - I mean it's not like he's sent you out of the World Cup.

Now he's suddenly a greedy douchebag :eek: Before this he was sort of humble

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He and his family are furious?

But @balaks said this has nothing to do with Kane himself :confused:

Kane's people need to start digging up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Someone (rich-ish) needs to take a whole page advert our in the Metro newspaper for an official apology to Harry Kane from the People.

Apologise to him that his family have lost part of the ozone layer. Apologise for the melting ice caps, the mortgage crisis last decade, the poverty in parts of the world, etc. I would die laughing.
That's a great idea :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Needs to take a leaf out of Crouchy's book... if this happened to him, he'd own it, laugh at himself, and everyone would like him a bit more for it.

spiriticon

Man, what a PR disaster this is. :houllier:

What our snowflake has to do is man up, face the press and make a simple statement saying it was a mistake and that he's learned from it and that life goes on.

It's that easy. Christ.

Who Loves ya Bebe

He should just make a joke out of it.... wait for Spurs to score, if he doesnt score....then tweet saying that he is claiming it! The minute he starts being part of the joke, it will stop being funny!

Kapardin

"It is understood Kane and his family are furious and see the jokes being made at the striker’s expense as a form of bullying.' :confused:

This was the joke: He said in his speech: “Harry Kane is so prolific that he is able to score without touching the ball.”

How do you get offended by such things?
"Itsh Unacsheptble and I wantsh 'polgy."

Oldyella

Needs to take a leaf out of Crouchy's book... if this happened to him, he'd own it, laugh at himself, and everyone would like him a bit more for it.
If I got to bang Abbey Clancy all the time, I could laugh of jokes about me too.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
He is actively destroying his reputation with every statement he makes. Instead of whining about trivial matters in the media, why doesn't he just get back to scoring goals like he used to.

Someone of influence needs to have a word with him.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is actively destroying his reputation with every statement he makes. Instead of whining about trivial matters in the media, why doesn't he just get back to scoring goals like he used to.

Someone of influence needs to have a word with him.
What statements?????

BootsyCollins

You mean the statements that don't exist? Yeah why not. He might as well claim everything now - world peace?
Yeah i think he should do that. Would be great if he managed to do it.

He is a Tottenham player who claimed a goal he did not touch at all. Off course he is going to get banter at a United forum.
Its not important if some statements exist or not, he claimed the goal and is portrayed as a crybaby anyway now, so we are going to make fun of him.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Fair play, the media are absolutely fecking ruining him here. Public opinion on him seems to have shifted quite dramatically.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
What statements?????
You know fully well to that which I am referring mate. The whole

'I got the final touch and I want want want that goal to stay in touching distance of Mo Salah' saga

or the..

'please stop bullying me' cries to the media.

He needs to refocus himself on things far more important, such as readying himself for a world cup in which he is England's most prolific goal scorer and talisman to boot.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Will he try to get a player red carded if they slegde him during a match because of bullying?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He should be crucified for swearing on his daughters life to get a goal that was quite obviously not his.

pseudo_canadian

Kane is coming across as a massive pussy through all of this. Does he think that whining about it more will make things better?

Such a fragile mentality from one of England's apparent leaders heading into the World Cup.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Someone needs to edit this one to where the internet asks for Harry Kane's head and the journalist all going "I'm Harry Kane".