Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
111 off Shearers PL record. Looks on course to get 30+ this season if he doesn't pick up any injury. He'll definitely break that record if he doesn't pick up any more serious injuries.

Could end up being the all time PL and England record scorer I think. It's such a shame he hasn't been playing at someone like City, he could have probably got top 3 on the CL list too.
England yes, I think he will fall 30+ short for the EPL record though, injuries just won’t permit it.

Supports
England
I think that stands for "massive bottlejob for England" in the world cup semi, when he missed a critical chance at 1-0, that he should have crossed over for a tap in, a 2-0 lead, and a chance of beating France for immortalitah.

catch me a fishy or two I expect
You almost had me.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Could end up being the all time PL and England record scorer I think. It's such a shame he hasn't been playing at someone like City, he could have probably got top 3 on the CL list too.
Kane is smashing up the Europa league as well, if he played for a better team he would be talked about as one of the best in the world, he is definitely up there with Lewa for me atm. I think he might be off to RM at the end of the season, RM like to throw ridiculous sums of money at Spurs for their players.

But Im sure if you did a pole most people would put Mbappe in front of Kane, no offense to Mbappe but he is in a team that should be walking that league and banging in goals for fun. Whereas Kane plays for a good but not great Spurs side, in a more competitive league. In fact the only player in his league at Spurs is Son, Eriksen hit those heights for a season or two as well when he was there. Other than that he is surrounded by average to good players.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
City will probably throw hundreds of millions at him in the summer. They clearly need a striker. I think hed be perfect for a pep set up.

RashyForPM

Kane is smashing up the Europa league as well, if he played for a better team he would be talked about as one of the best in the world, he is definitely up there with Lewa for me atm. I think he might be off to RM at the end of the season, RM like to throw ridiculous sums of money at Spurs for their players.

But Im sure if you did a pole most people would put Mbappe in front of Kane, no offense to Mbappe but he is in a team that should be walking that league and banging in goals for fun. Whereas Kane plays for a good but not great Spurs side, in a more competitive league. In fact the only player in his league at Spurs is Son, Eriksen hit those heights for a season or two as well when he was there. Other than that he is surrounded by average to good players.
Hence why Kane and Son play so well together and cooperate with total ease. Good players on good form play well together. It’s just how it is. If you have talent, good form and a good footballing brain, you can work with anyone on the pitch. This isn’t rocket science. There are many other examples too, like Lewandowski and Muller, KdB and Aguero, Mane and Salah, Benzema and Vinicius lol and even Fernandes and Rashford.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

Can you honestly see Harry at Madrid? :houllier:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

Surely Kane is already being talked about as one of the best in the world?

Wilt

Nope, Harry loves Spurs, he could easily have gone before now and without doubt be making a lot more money than he does currently, he’s not greedy. If he went anywhere my guess would be Utd, especially if Poch ended up there. Though wouldn’t rule out City. What happens under Jose may dictate whether he stays or goes.

For what it’s worth, I think barring a major trophy, Kane has his eye on the prem and England goal scoring records, and he won’t be getting one of them playing in Madrid.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I too don't think he's all about the money which is why I don't see him at United. Money is all we really have to offer. If he left Spurs I see him wanting to go and win stuff and his best bets in England are obviously City and Liverpool. Aguero's getting older, Firminio not playing great so he'd slot right in to either of those if he joined them in the near future. I'd say Liverpool would be the best fit for him of all the English clubs if naming just one but I don't really think he's going anywhere.

FattyFooty

The most wierd thing is he's better than Lewandowski as a 9.

And

Better than Bruyne as a attacking mid.

A Kane on HurriKane is just insane. Dude is crazy.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Nope, Harry loves Spurs, he could easily have gone before now and without doubt be making a lot more money than he does currently, he’s not greedy. If he went anywhere my guess would be Utd, especially if Poch ended up there. Though wouldn’t rule out City. What happens under Jose may dictate whether he stays or goes.

For what it’s worth, I think barring a major trophy, Kane has his eye on the prem and England goal scoring records, and he won’t be getting one of them playing in Madrid.
I too don't think he's all about the money which is why I don't see him at United. Money is all we really have to offer. If he left Spurs I see him wanting to go and win stuff and his best bets in England are obviously City and Liverpool. Aguero's getting older, Firminio not playing great so he'd slot right in to either of those if he joined them in the near future. I'd say Liverpool would be the best fit for him of all the English clubs if naming just one but I don't really think he's going anywhere.
I agree, I think hes aiming for Shearer's record and Rooney's England record, I think he will get both.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Of course I can see him at RM, They are one of the giants of football. That and they actually win trophies, unlike Spurs.

He has options in England of course, I dont see him going to any other London club, but Man City could be a possibility, then Pep can have the Harry Kane team.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Of course I can see him at RM, They are one of the giants of football. That and they actually win trophies, unlike Spurs.

He has options in England of course, I dont see him going to any other London club, but Man City could be a possibility, then Pep can have the Harry Kane team.
I'm not saying we are anywhere near the size of Real :lol:, no need to be condescending. I simply don't see the fit with him at Real, I also don't see Harry leaving England, plus he loved golf, Real fans don't like that, I'm sure Bale will tell him of the problems he could face.

Supports
England
I'm not saying we are anywhere near the size of Real :lol:, no need to be condescending. I simply don't see the fit with him at Real, I also don't see Harry leaving England, plus he loved golf, Real fans don't like that, I'm sure Bale will tell him of the problems he could face.
Depends what you're saying the issue is. If you're saying he wouldn't fit in for footballing reasons, that's bizarre (he'd get into any team on the planet IMO: even clubs like Bayern might be prepared to change formation slightly to accommodate a player of Kane's quality alongside Lewa). If it's for personal reasons, I can definitely see that a bit more.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Depends what you're saying the issue is. If you're saying he wouldn't fit in for footballing reasons, that's bizarre (he'd get into any team on the planet IMO: even clubs like Bayern might be prepared to change formation slightly to accommodate a player of Kane's quality alongside Lewa). If it's for personal reasons, I can definitely see that a bit more.
I agree, if Kane signalled his availability there wouldnt be a team in Europe not interested. On a personal note, sure he is Spurs through and through, doesnt mean he doesnt want to win some trophies before he hangs up his boots. And as mentioned if he wanted to remain in England City is another option with Aguero now 32.

I think he would be great for RM, Benzema may have experienced a bit of a renaissance but at 32 his game time will have to be manged more and more. Kane would be perfect as the main striker for RM with Benzema the backup when resting Kane.

I feel Spurs need to win something whilst he is there, strikers of his quality are truly rare. Especially if you get them for free from the youth academy.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Kane has to be the most valuable player in the world now - in terms of how much he would be worth if available for transfer.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Harry Kane scores his 150th Prem goal. Goes joint 9th with Michael Owen on the all-time Prem goals list.

The next targets are surpassing Jermaine Defoe with 162 and then Robbie Fowler on 163, which he could well do this season.

BorisManUtd

What a great player. And he's only 27, much more to come for him. Should break that Shearer's record comfortably.

gajender

He is simply a great player who is capable of playing in any system and for any manager without losing a step. He would be equally good for Klopp or Guardiola as he is for Mourinho despite their different styles that's the measure of his immense quality.

DRM

To think some where saying he was finished last season

padr81

Supports
Man City
3rd fastest player to 150 goals after Shearer and Kun. Think he'll go close on Shearers record. 110 goals to go, in maybe 5-6 seasons.

Real should be all over him to replace Benz, no way Levy sells to City.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
I’ve always felt Kane was the reason Jose accepted Spurs, you can’t buy a player like that right now. He’s not the best or most valuable but is one of the elite few that guarantees regular goals.

What I find interesting is he’s no Ronaldo or Messi, it shows how spoilt we were to watch those two play.

James Peril

The most wierd thing is he's better than Lewandowski as a 9.

And

Better than Bruyne as a attacking mid.

A Kane on HurriKane is just insane. Dude is crazy.
Did you just say Harry Kane is better than de Bruyne as an attacking midfielder? That’s some Donald Trump-stuff right there. He’s not better than Lewandowski either, which means nothing of course. Both are world class and both would score roughly the same amount of goals in the same teams. I would say Kane has a tad more natural instinct, Lewandowski has an inch more smartness/reading in his game.

FattyFooty

Did you just say Harry Kane is better than de Bruyne as an attacking midfielder? That’s some Donald Trump-stuff right there. He’s not better than Lewandowski either, which means nothing of course. Both are world class and both would score roughly the same amount of goals in the same teams. I would say Kane has a tad more natural instinct, Lewandowski has an inch more smartness/reading in his game.
I do think Kane is better than De Bruyne in all attacking attributes. Kane is way stronger, he's better finisher, he has very good short passing, he has unbelievable long passing, he seems far more productive in a weaker team. Kanes shot is also amazing.

Lewandowski wouldnt score or assist as much as Kane if he played at Spurs. Kane would score just as much if not more at Bayern.

I know it might sound a little to much at the De Bruyne part. But i do think Kane is a better player. And i think that Kane could definitely do a good job as attacking mid. He's unreal at this form.

base615

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I do think Kane is better than De Bruyne in all attacking attributes. Kane is way stronger, he's better finisher, he has very good short passing, he has unbelievable long passing, he seems far more productive in a weaker team. Kanes shot is also amazing.

Lewandowski wouldnt score or assist as much as Kane if he played at Spurs. Kane would score just as much if not more at Bayern.

I know it might sound a little to much at the De Bruyne part. But i do think Kane is a better player. And i think that Kane could definitely do a good job as attacking mid. He's unreal at this form.
Attacking mid could actually be his best position.

MattofManchester

Is he doing a bit of a Rooney then?

From a Striker, but moving deeper and deeper as his career progresses.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Is he doing a bit of a Rooney then?

From a Striker, but moving deeper and deeper as his career progresses.
Looks like it but with the pace up top with Son and Bale I think there has been a tactical change in how we play, Thinking about it a midfield of Winks Sissoko Hojberg as good as they are would not be able to play the passes for example Lo Celso, Ndombele would so with Kane dropping deep another option to release the pass to the men up top

On another subject with Kane if you think about his first regular season 14/15.. He was only 21/22 so theoretically a late starter so in footballing terms compared to Rooney who started playing regularly at a younger age of 18 03/04 season so in regards to Shearer's record Harry's has got that longevity where I could see him playing a top level till he's 33/34 especially with his physique barring anymore injuries

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
His determination and his performances are really leading us to a title challenge. One thing I've noticed in his qualities apart from his passing and his physicality is his awareness of space, literally knows who's around him and which touch/direction to turn in thus displaying great technical ability.

I've notice in the past couple of game's he's developed a snide snide to his play... Of course instructed by Jose.

dbs235

Even when he hasn't scored his overall contribution to the team is phenomenal.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Watched the full game again and I'm speechless about Harry, vision, weight of pass, awareness I wouldn't swap him for anyone right now. False 9 at its very best!

GlasgowCeltic

Might be the best player in the world right now, incredible it took this level of performance for him to get due credit because aesthetic

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Might be the best player in the world right now, incredible it took this level of performance for him to get due credit because aesthetic
He will never get the world wide recognition because he is English, he looks like a Spitfire pilot, and he is just plain tidy on the ball he doesn't do anything more than needs to be done. His recent "Midfeild" performances reminds me on a certain Spaniard but I would get roasted if I said anymore.