PL - 9 games 1 goals

Wilt

Kane this season:
World Cup qualifying - 6 games 8 goals
Carabao - 2 games 2 goals
Nations League - 5 games 0 goals
Conference League - 2 games 3 goals
PL - 9 games 1 goals
No surprise if Kane scores 20+ goals in the prem this season.

galwayfa

Need to stop slagging kanes goalscoring record, Rooney was a better player but kane, only a few goals behind, fair play to him,

Wilt

Need to stop slagging kanes goalscoring record, Rooney was a better player but kane, only a few goals behind, fair play to him,
Mostly envy. Still only 28, he‘ll be England record holder age 29 if not sooner.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yeah the opposition is not great, but neither are Norwich, Newcastle, Aston Villa etc.
Norwich, Newcastle, Villa have professional players with peak fitness levels, San Marino have part time footballers. There is a big difference.

GueRed

Still a World Class striker imo

His slow start to the season doesnt change that.

I think of all the England players back from the Euro's Declan Rice is the only one who has started the season on fire. Henderson apparently has been decent too.

The rest have been average-poor or injured or both.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
seriously? San Marino are the worst team in the world and you are comparing them to Premier league standard
Arguable if Norwich are premier league standard, in fact they could well do a double drop. Losing their two stand out players from last season has crippled them.

Arguable if Norwich are premier league standard, in fact they could well do a double drop. Losing their two stand out players from last season has crippled them.
They're still a million miles away from San Marino. It's a stupid comparison.

The Firestarter

Imagine trying to compare a professional football team with a collection of office clerks , shop workers and lawyers :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Tô be fair to San Marino, they have a team full of internationals…

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I'm late to the party but just seen Kane has scored 16 pens for England. I knew it was a lot but that's ridiculous compared to the next best.

The guy is a good player and a hell of a goal scorer. He is also, without doubt, the best stat padder I've ever seen in my life. Even the man's golden boot was a load of shit.

big rons sovereign

I'm late to the party but just seen Kane has scored 16 pens for England. I knew it was a lot but that's ridiculous compared to the next best.

The guy is a good player and a hell of a goal scorer. He is also, without doubt, the best stat padder I've ever seen in my life. Even the man's golden boot was a load of shit.
Didn't one of those goals bounce off him or summat?

Siezard

Yeah Kane is really good at scoring from the central striker position especially against weak sides.

You have to wonder if Southgate had played Reece James against Italy in the final and if he also bought Foden and Tammy Abraham along, would the result be different in the Euro final.

lsd

The Oracle
Yeah Kane is really good at scoring from the central striker position especially against weak sides.

You have to wonder if Southgate had played Reece James against Italy in the final and if he also bought Foden and Tammy Abraham along, would the result be different in the Euro final.

No

Classical Mechanic

He's scored 13 penalties for England out of 16 taken. Lampard is next on 9 and Rooney then on 7.

Messi has scored 13 for Argentina and Ronaldo 15 for Portugal so considering the number of games played by Kane they do inflate his numbers a bit.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I wouldn't mind him getting some form so City are interested again come January.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Mostly envy. Still only 28, he‘ll be England record holder age 29 if not sooner.
You can’t argue with his goalscoring record but you have to question how he’s got to age 28 without a single trophy to his name. Runner up twice in the league cup, runner up in the Euros, Runner up in the Champions League, 3rd place in the Nations League, 3rd place in the premier league that season when they were supposed to be chasing down Leicester……I know it’s a team game but he’s not exactly a winner, is he? :lol:

Meanwhile Jamie Vardy, a less good striker, is sitting there with a league title and an FA Cup, having spent the majority of his career at a much smaller club than Spurs.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
You can’t argue with his goalscoring record but you have to question how he’s got to age 28 without a single trophy to his name. Runner up twice in the league cup, runner up in the Euros, Runner up in the Champions League, 3rd place in the Nations League, 3rd place in the premier league that season when they were supposed to be chasing down Leicester……I know it’s a team game but he’s not exactly a winner, is he? :lol:

Meanwhile Jamie Vardy, a less good striker, is sitting there with a league title and an FA Cup, having spent the majority of his career at a much smaller club than Spurs.
Vardy has been absolute quality in the prem and very consistent tbf, don't begrudge him anything.
If you're going to be a one club man, don't do it at Spurs if you want to win stuff.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

He's been waiting to win the Conference league.

Pep's Suit

0 goals 0 assists in 4 PL games under Conte, 1+1 in 9 before so hardly showing any improvement. Guess his big transfer is gone now.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I think hes gone on strike
Or maybe he's just finished.

People assumed Torres and Alexis form when they wanted out of Liverpool and Arsenal respectively was them sulking but it turned out to be far from the case.