Harry Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
I would avoid like the plague, never was overly quick but add injuries to that & he is no longer at the top the heap. He will be horribly overpriced for a 26 almost 27 year old player with possibly only three years left at the top level.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I don't think there will be many options for Kane. Spurs will want huge money for him and his injury record is bit worrying with frequent ankle injuries. Apart from all that very few teams can afford his wage demands + transfer fee.

City - Don't think he is the player Pep wants to lead the line, he wants someone who is quick off the mark and good in right spaces. One of the option btw but Spurs won't sell him to PL clubs.
PSG = They have Mbappe also have option to buy for Icardi. Don't think Kane would move to French league.
Bayern - Have the best 9 in the wold.
Madrid - Benzema is having very good season (at least he was), doubt they will be breaking record to sign Kane when they want to go all in for Mbappe.

Juventus might be option but I doubt they will pay huge money as they have FFP issues.

Spurs will want record fee, don't think any club will pay that much for Kane.

Macedonian Red

There are 3 options for Kane I think, Manutd, Barcelona, Juve. Maybe Chelsea. And I am not so sure any of them are ready to pay that much.

Bayern will never pay 150m for single player. At least they have Lewa.
Real Madrid have Benzema and if they pay 150m for attacker they will go for Mbappe not Kane.
Psg have Icardi.
City have Aguero and Jesus.
Other club cant afford him.

He become injury phrone and will be risk to pay that much for someone who could finish like Sanchez and Rooney.

On the other side, Attack of Sancho Kane and Rashford is mindblowing.
If we sell Pogba and De Gea for 150m and get 50m for deadwoods we can afford Kane and Sancho in single transfer window.

Out:
Pogba 100m
De Gea 60m
Lingard 10m
Pereira 10m
Sanchez 10m
Jones 5m
Rojo 5m
Mata 5m
=205m

IN:
Henderson Free
Smalling Back From Loan
Kane 150m
Sancho 120m
Grealish 60m
Partey 50m
380m

Net spend 175m.

I am not sure what is the hardest thing, to buy those players or to sell our deadwoods. :D

SSSSnake

Would be a good fit for United just don’t see us paying the ridiculous fees for him. Too much of a risk. If we go big it’s on Sancho but if that fails perhaps there could be legs in this.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Exactly. It will be a RVP moment again.

That is really

Hard not to be obsessed with one of the greatest manager in football. When you look at Spurs now, you can only admire his work even more.
That is funny.

Thiagoal

Kane’s performances have been pretty average for a long while now! Yes, he will score lots of goals but not sure his general team play is worth the hit (Lukaku mark two springs to mind) Add in the long list of injuries and he’d be a massive gamble at the price Levy would quote!

I suspect he’ll stay at Spurs until his contract is in its last year when he’ll move for a sensible fee

Judas

Open to offers
I think he'll do brilliantly wherever he goes if he leaves, but I'd be worried sick about his injury record if we sign him, we just don't get lucky with that sort of thing.

I think we'd probably pay a heavy wedge for him and his wages though.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I think he'll do brilliantly wherever he goes if he leaves, but I'd be worried sick about his injury record if we sign him, we just don't get lucky with that sort of thing.

I think we'd probably pay a heavy wedge for him and his wages though.
His injuries are down to the same reason Rashford got injured;dependence on one striker and poor squad depth.

If we signed Kane there'd be more rotation and delegation of workload. It's all moot as we know, Levy will only sell for around 200m :lol:

theklr

I would avoid like the plague, never was overly quick but add injuries to that & he is no longer at the top the heap. He will be horribly overpriced for a 26 almost 27 year old player with possibly only three years left at the top level.
Yeah, if his contract was running out thats another thing, but spending 120-150 mill. on Kane is not what we should do. Let him go to Real or something.

Pep's Suit

Contract until '24 but he will 'consider his future'. I'd rather spend £60m on Aubameyang than 150+ on Kane.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
1 season with Mourinho and he already wants out :lol:

Not surprising though. He's been far too under paid and the lack of trophies for his ability is ridiculous.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
His injury record is a concern

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It hasn’t helped his case for a transfer that Pochettino ruined him

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
But Poch also ruined him and run him into the ground too

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Matt Law has been writing stories about Kane leaving for ages. Not saying it couldn't happen but this is standard fare from Law and not something I'd get excited about.

crossy1686

career ending
Exactly. It will be a RVP moment again.

Hard not to be obsessed with one of the greatest manager in football. When you look at Spurs now, you can only admire his work even more.
Jesus fecking Christ...

I knew you were in love with the guy but this is delusion on the grandest of scales.

Kostov

I'd love to see him in a Manchester United shirt, but I fear this has Aguero replacement written all over it.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Forget anyone else, if this was even remotely possible then this is THE signing. It would be a magnificent signing and one that would catapult us forward.

crossy1686

career ending
He has the record to prove that surely?
Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Hasenhuttl, Solskjaer, Rodgers, Nuno, Hodgson have all won more than Pochettino. Ranieri won the league with Leicester, that's a bigger achievement than getting to a cup final and bottling it, why isn't he considered a better manager?

What part of his record are we supposed to be blown away by?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Hasenhuttl, Solskjaer, Rodgers, Nuno, Hodgson have all won more than Pochettino. Ranieri won the league with Leicester, that's a bigger achievement than getting to a cup final and bottling it, why isn't he considered a better manager?

Oh sorry I honestly thought he was talking about Jose. My bad.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Don’t fancy him tbh. The best 9 in the world when the media pretend Bobby Lewandowski doesn’t exist.

Inigo Montoya

Because Ranieri also bottled an easier semi against Monaco and messed up loads of other appointments.....easy to forget

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Kane’s performances have been pretty average for a long while now! Yes, he will score lots of goals but not sure his general team play is worth the hit (Lukaku mark two springs to mind) Add in the long list of injuries and he’d be a massive gamble at the price Levy would quote!

I suspect he’ll stay at Spurs until his contract is in its last year when he’ll move for a sensible fee
This makes me think you haven’t watched him all that much. His link up play is very good and his passing for a CF is excellent. There’s a lot more to his game than just goals.

He wishes he was as good as Kane

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
This makes me think you haven’t watched him all that much. His link up play is very good and his passing for a CF is excellent. There’s a lot more to his game than just goals.
Totally agreed he's got more rounded each season the last few years.

Lynty

His contract is too long. Can't go anywhere for less than a world record fee. 100% not happening.

If he leaves this summer i'll attend Anfield in full Liverpool kit and sing YAWN.

Inigo Montoya

His contract is too long. Can't go anywhere for less than a world record fee. 100% not happening.

If he leaves this summer i'll attend Anfield in full Liverpool kit and sing YAWN.
You’ll alone walk never?

You’ve turned into Yoda

Yes, absolute crap in equating the two. Kane has a superb record in scoring against the big PL teams. Lukaku’s record is abysmal
Honestly, i can't think of one thing Lukaku is better at.

First touch
Passing
Holding up the ball
Aerial presence
Shooting

Kane>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I agree with injury concerns. I think he's been rushed back many times, and he'll do the same again to get to captain England at the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.