Harry Kane | "I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The solution is not to demand that the media engage in such idiotic and horrendous behavior with Kane, just to level the score
I’m not advocating for that at all, I was simply refuting the idea that the media have sensationalised the Kane situation when they’ve actually done the opposite.

Siezard

The media have done the exact opposite of sensationalising it, they’ve excused his behaviour and got the violins out for him. If Pogba had done the exact same thing he’d have been absolutely torn apart and Gary Neville would have had a heart attack and jizzed in his pants at the same time.

Kane has taken the piss. Big time. Oh and I’ve no idea what an MC is.
MC is a medical certificate. It means you call in sick and skip work for the day without breaking any rules in your contract.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
- Goes public with desire to leave club in high profile video with Gary Neville.
- Doesn’t turn up for training, as club captain, hampering his teams preparations.
- Releases statement lying about not missing training, with no club statement to corroborate anything he has said.
- Gets back into the team and serves up abject, lethargic performances, which are so bad, even “same agent” Gary Neville thinks “something isn’t right”
- New manager gets the sack after 10 games.

Yeah Harry, I would say you have handled is really well mate!

Brophs

The One and Only
“Despite what many people in the media have been saying, myself included, I am and have always been, full committed to Tottenham.”

FriedClams

His drop-off in form is up there with the biggest pendulum swing I can remember in a Premier League footballer. Fair enough, he obviously wanted to leave and didn't get his way, but there has been many a disgruntled footballer that was still able to put in good performances because at the end of the day, no-one likes to get beat and look bad doing so. Kane has looked like a league 2 player at times this season, his touch has deserted him, he moves into the most ridiculous positions to try and influence play (completely forgetting that he influences everything when he leads the line and makes life difficult for the centre backs) and he was never quick but now he looks way too slow for the league. All that being said, its a wonder that the media aren't making more of it, we see all the endless discussion about what CR7 does to our tactics, but Kane is getting a relatively free ride despite being a passenger since the summer. I can't see him moving now, anyone paying a big fee for him needs to have their head checked.

Maniron

The combination of Conte and the confidence that comes from scoring an international hattrick should be enough to get him back on track. At his best he is a world class centre forward, which is why he is wanted by City.

Reactions: Jippy