Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-man

Manutd were desperate for a CB, Maguire has been brilliant, alot of his work goes unnoticed whilst all his mistakes are highlighted when almost every CB in the league makes mistakes.
If every goal in the PL was analysed and over analysed as in this forum, I would say the CB has some guilt in at least 70% of the goals. It kind of comes with the job.

He’s incredibly underrated by our own fans, many of who apparently can’t see the correlation between signing this guy and going unbeaten for most of the second half of the season while conceding very few goals.
A lot of our “fans” don’t seem to like him as he’s English and seen as Ole’s teachers pet.

We have been crying out for a player like him for 7 years.

Shows the impact he made at the club by being made captain 6 months after joining.

Bloody good signing.

Can you imagine last season if our cohort was Lindelof, Bailly, Jones and Rojo! Jesus wept.

romufc

If every goal in the PL was analysed and over analysed as in this forum, I would say the CB has some guilt in at least 70% of the goals. It kind of comes with the job.
Agreed. This has happened here though, we have over analysed every goal since the lockdown and blamed our CB's

Sometimes still pictures are a bad way of showing what happened. Some blamed Maguire for not winning the header against Southampton when he was no where near it.
The still image of Maguire looking back against Sevilla, a defender is not allowed to turn his head to see what is behind him apparently.

Every ball Maguire plays and its mis placed, we see videos of that on here.

Yet, he has some of the best stats, passing averages and carry of the ball.

I see opposition fans trying to create a narrative and agenda that he is over rates, unfortunately, alot of twitter united fans believe it.

We saw that with Bruno recently, some fans were questioning how good he is on his thread? Like seriously do people not watch the games?

Raw

Well he's definitely in Mykonos, his missus posted a pic with him on Instagram over there last night. Might be true.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It's probably nothing. A group of twats shouting "oi slabhead" at him, his mates turn round and give some back. Police step in and break it up. They all get banged up for the night.

dev1l

It's probably nothing. A group of twats shouting "oi slabhead" at him, his mates turn round and give some back. Police step in and break it up. They all get banged up for the night.
Still the anti Maguire brigade will not miss this opportunity. (I mean the brexit FC toxics, the Twitter scum etc)

Renegade

And people complain about Pogba and foreign players dancing in their spare time.
How many English lads get caught up in this nonsense every summer?

Brophs

The One and Only
In fairness, Solskjær does seem to want a very British core. And what could be more British than going on a sun holiday and tops off fighting.

CM10

In fairness, Solskjær does seem to want a very British core. And what could be more British than going on a sun holiday and tops off fighting.
Yep. Solskjaer loves Magazza, no chance he strips him of captaincy even if this is true.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Nice little distraction for the chairman and the board to divert from their indifference to building a competitive team.

Brophs

The One and Only
If he does attack those coppers, let’s hope he tried to headbutt them, as that wasn’t likely to have done any damage.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
A public display of violence from your captain. Disgusting. This doesn't set the right kind of example at all. We need a different type of leader, like Cantona.

marktan

My captain. A true leader of men. I would be proud to follow him into battle on the Greek Isles.

Matriac

This is probably a nothing case.
Even if not, he should still be the captain.

We need someone that can keep calm when talking to the ref.
Bruno adds more to that situation by acting out his emotions 2 feet away.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Should not be captain next season. Give it to someone like Bruno.
Doubt it unless if Maguire is held behind the bar for years missing our season. We are talking about Ole who has been experienced with the likes of Eric Cantona, and pretty sure he heard about Bryan Robson as well. This matter has nothing to do with his professionalism anyway.

A-man

If I could trade Maguire for any other CB in the PL, it is only VVD I would prefer. No one else.
If I could trade him for any other player in the PL, at any position, I would still only trade him for VVD. Wouldn’t even trade him for Kevin de Bruyne, who I think is PL best player, because I think it would be very hard to replace Maguire now. He has not been the best player this season, but imo the most important after Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.