Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

It's a shame he's asked to do so much on every corner because we have a keeper that refuses to take pressure off of his defence

Got beaten by DCL a few times in the air but was overall solid.

Superunknown

Looked like a fantastic player today. Guaranteed that we would have conceded two or three goals from all of those set pieces in previous years without him there. Just need to sort out the defence around him.

Irwin99

Outstanding defending. Carried the ball out well from the back too.

Djemba-Djemba

He was absolutely magnificent today.

He seemed to win everything in the air, he must have cleared every corner Everton put in.

Lindelof next to him was appalling too, looked a bag of nerves all game which makes the Maguire performance even more impressive.

Jonno

Outstanding performance today, he was in absolute beast mode.

Yet his rating has an average of 7.2 out of 10. I’m not sure whats going on there? Agenda maybe?

9/10 today, a near perfect performance

3KDré

Outstanding performance today, he was in absolute beast mode.

Yet his rating has an average of 7.2 out of 10. I’m not sure whats going on there? Agenda maybe?

9/10 today, a near perfect performance
Nothing going on. It’s all relative. 7.2 is quite a high score on redcafe.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He was carrying De Gea and the rest of the defence at times in the game. Without his contribution I think we would've likely lost the game.

jem

He was immense today - he's actually been very good for a while now.

Ace of Spades

He has absolutely helped shore our defense this season, but needs a better partner than Lindelof.

Devil may care

Excellent aerially today, vital on the stream of set pieces Everton had, he still looks a bit anxious at times to me though, like his price tag and the Captaincy are weighing on him a bit.

The Red Thinker

That was a Centre Half performance for the ages. He absolutely dominated and led the defence. A real Captain’s performance.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He wasn’t just good - he was this good:

“Maguire made 15 clearances today with 13 in the second half. He made more clearances in the second half than he has made in total in any other game this season.”

That was a Messi/Ronaldo like performance in defence. It’s not normal. It’s extraordinary. It’s 80m worth. colossal

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is turning into a CB that is worth 80 million on today’s market. He was immense today and has been getting more and more solid whilst being asked to play every single game.

80 million for a new club captain, that is always fit and would start for any team in the country? Sign me up!

Deery

Dreary
Was very good today probably his best game in a United shirt, well done Harry.

PaulScholes99

Getting better and better. Always liked him as a player and personality but thought we overpaid for him, starting to prove a lot of people wrong.

eire-red

Magnificent, some of those stats on his number of clearances are insane. Lindelof on the other hand, leaves me feeling nervous all the time. Can we just put Lindelof's brain in Bailly's head? His reading of the game is very good, but he gets bullied pyhsically too often.

Without Harry today, we lose that game, simple. Our defense has been very good for a while now. Its midfield where we lose control of games still and invite pressure.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He is turning into a CB that is worth 80 million on today’s market. He was immense today and has been getting more and more solid whilst being asked to play every single game.

80 million for a new club captain, that is always fit and would start for any team in the country? Sign me up!
He was one from the get go, imo.

I said it in the summer: Once his career is all said and done at United we'll be laughing at the fee. Easily worth it in today's market. I was personally fine with said fee anyway.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very good performance. One of the reason why we didn't concede from set pieces. Cleared almost everything. He should play alongside Bailly, or fast CB. His performance was very good and for me he was the man of the match.

Art Vandelay

He's found his form since the midfield stopped being utter cack. What a difference a bit of help makes. Has been solid for a while now and has something to build on.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm very happy with him. Sure, we got fleeced, but he's the best centre back we've had since we had actual world class centre backs. If he gets a quick partner next season we'll be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.