View full 2019-20 profile

6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

lewwoo

His performances aside I think the qualities he brings to the table as captain lift the team. I have noticed a few times in team huddles he is very vocal and passionate and looks to be inspiring the other lads. We have lacked that for a long time.

sp_107

Could get a better defender for 80M? Having said that I prefer to spend that kind of amount on players rather seeing Glazers pocketing it.

I still think he is a 50M player and we paid over the odds because city and other teams are in.

UNITED ACADEMY

Could get a better defender for 80M? Having said that I prefer to spend that kind of amount on players rather seeing Glazers pocketing it.

I still think he is a 50M player and we paid over the odds because city and other teams are in.
Lucas Hernandez cost 70m
John Stones cost 50m and that was few years back then
Issa Diop was set minimum for a 60m by West Ham last summer
Rubern Dias was set for 60m by Benfica last summer
Koulibaly only be sold last summer for 130m

That's how the market goes. There are not many top or world class centre back nowdays. We needed experienced, ball playing with leadership skill centre back at perfect age. Maguire was probably the best candidate available. You won't get anything bargain for proven league centre back at good age.

Andycoleno9

Very good game again but he must be slowest defender ever. That situation in right corner of our penalty area where he nearly made a penalty; it was like he is running and running and running....

sp_107

Lucas Hernandez cost 70m
John Stones cost 50m and that was few years back then
Issa Diop was set minimum for a 60m by West Ham last summer
Rubern Dias was set for 60m by Benfica last summer
Koulibaly only be sold last summer for 130m

That's how the market goes. There are not many top or world class centre back nowdays. We needed experienced, ball playing with leadership skill centre back at perfect age. Maguire was probably the best candidate available. You won't get anything bargain for proven league centre back at good age.
You convinced me with stats. I agree with you and looks like he is relishing challenge with UTD. Hope with another 2/3 quality signings he can lead us to next level.

Skills

Snitch
Manchester Uniteds monthly wage bill is around £11,856 million for the first team.

This means that Manchester United (*assuming Alexis Sanchez also donates 30%) donates £3,556 million GBP (or £889k every week) to Manchester hospitals. That will buy a LOT of life saving equipment. Bravo Harry, and the players who signed off.
And bravo Manchester United for not instead shaming them to use a chunk of that money, to pay for their non-playing staff. Watch and learn Levy and co.

cyberman

I dont undetstand. So money is the problem? The governments are throwing millions at it so unless theyre donating ventilators thats in their basement then I cant see what this achieves.
It is a great gesture though

Skills

Snitch
I dont undetstand. So money is the problem? The governments are throwing millions at it so unless theyre donating ventilators thats in their basement then I cant see what this achieves.
It is a great gesture though
The NHS trusts are still run on budgets. It's why the govt had to write off about 13bn worth of debt yesterday. Eventually once this thing is over, they'll be asked to pay debts back to the govt by cost cutting etc.