Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Royal

Really hope Harry is ready for Saturday. Without him in the League cup we were torn apart for 45 minutes. Great thing is he is willing and able to play through the pain barrier..unlike some CBs we have on the books

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
First half wasn't immense from him. Picked up in the second half. I wonder if he really was injured but played through.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I thought he was our motm. His last ditch tackle, clearance & header. Spot on. Bissaka was great today while Martial showed some great moments not just the goal but I thought Maguire was the key for that clean sheet today.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He wasn’t that great today. Poor in the first half. Better in the second. Not sure what game everyone else watched. Perhaps a little swayed by the result.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Difficult start, Aguero was provoking errors from him in the beginning, then after Martial's goal he was intercepting almost everything.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Immense yet again. He's become exactly what we hoped for when we signed him. A wall defensively, and very composed on the ball. Love him.

A-man

Think he was a bit off in first half and made some small unusual mistakes and mistimed some situations, but stepped up to normal top class in second half.

kiristao

A couple of dodgy moments in the first half but grew as the game progressed. Came out with the ball well a few times as well.

Moiraine

If only we had signed him a year early, Mourinho would still be our manager...

Kag

It’s difficult to underestimate just how important it is that he can play every single minute.

Jonno

He wasn’t moving very well today, he was pulling lots of in-pain faces, like he was playing with an injury.

He led the team from the back, he was important and its no coincidence that we keep getting clean sheets with him in the team.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
He was my MOTM today. His positioning is spot on all the time. A true Leader and defender.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think you could tell this was one of those games he pushed through a bit of pain to play. A trait necessary in a leader like that at the back.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
A stand out in our 3 man defence. A few dodgy tackles, but he made up with being good in everything else. It is pretty obvious he needs a fast and imposing partner to match his all action style.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is a big boss. Great defending, leader and great with the ball at his feet.

Based Adnan

Shades of Demichelis vs Rashford in the first half with that challenge on Aguero. Done well after that.

Andersons Dietician

Felt he had quite a few sloppy moments first half. Giving the ball away or weak on the tackle but 2nd half more than made up for it.

John Blund

Good in defense - had a sloppy moment in 1st half when he got nutmegged.

2nd half he missed with 3 unnecessary long passes when we were under a lot of pressure, and just had won the ball back. It was really annoying that our captain didn't keep his cool and kept passing the ball more around. All three times - there were no chance of us counter-attacking - as we had passed it around for 4-5 passes before he decided to play it long when he had short options, and he was not under pressure. Good think City didn't do much with the ball today - but giving it away for nothing is generally a bad idea.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think you could tell this was one of those games he pushed through a bit of pain to play. A trait necessary in a leader like that at the back.
I agree, I expect he might sit out mid week, but then again hes also a proper warrior so he might still want to play on.

RedDevilRoshi

Was he really an injury doubt? :D

Absolute imperious at the back today. Kept Aguero quiet and dealt with anything that came his way. Yes a few of his passes did go astray but overall he was as solid as a rock at the back.

Devil may care

I thought he was really sloppy with his passing today and had a few uncharacteristically poor defensive headers.

theklr

Think his best performance was almost the post-game interview with MUTV, where he says the fans deserve it for the support and atmosphere, and that they deserve the three points for when they go to work monday morning and have the bragging rights.

What a humble man he is.

Conor

I thought he was crap, scuffed nearly every clearance, some awful passing as well. Lindelof was immeasurably better than him.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Almost certainly was carrying the injury, and would have give him a lot of pain, but he appears to be old school in where you play with and through injuries. Hope he has a rest Thursday.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He had a dodgy first 20 minutes or so but recovered well. Overall, I'd say he had a good game. He has had an exceptional month or so overall.

Dyslexic Untied

He was stretching and looking after his leg(s?) almost throughout the entire second half so it was obvious he was carrying something.

Pav1878

So much over rating of Maguire on here. He is good in the situations he feels comfortable in but take him out of his comfort zone and he is a calamity waiting to happen. Have no faith in him going forwards, hope I'm wrong but I grit my teeth every time someone runs at him or in behind him.

Nice lad, and obviously a model professional though which is great to see. Just needs more pace which unfortunately you can not coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.