Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
One of the best penalties I've seen in years. I didn't know Harry had that in him.

He's been a giant for England during this championship. Here's to hoping he picks up where he left it next season.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Proud as feck of him. Absolute giant for England, proud he’s United captain

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He’s just incredibly dependable. If you need him to score a penalty, he’ll smash it. Need him in a bar brawl? He’ll smash it too. Just line him up and he’ll knock’em down.

BorisManUtd

My God if he missed, the pressure would probably again be huge and he'd be ridiculed by opposition fans and media. Great penalty and great tournament even though he missed first 2 games.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I said it in prior games as well but he's the real captain in this England side

VP

One of the best penalties I've ever seen. More players need to adopt his approach.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Feel really sorry for Harry and Luke. Two excellent seasons. I do think Rashford was really over rated by some of our fans going into this tournament and probably shouldn’t have been selected at all to be brutally honest. Southgate did majorly limit his minutes but it was a waste of a space in the end. Greenwood might have done something if the patience was there to wait for him to get fit and bring him in as the tournament went on. He’s been effective off the bench in the past. I feel bad for all our lads but Southgate did some good stuff galvanising the squad and then he froze. Negative negative negative in the final. Such a shame. You could have blown them away in the first half. Game over.

Harry didn’t deserve to lose. Probably the best English player in the Euros. All heart.

He'sRaldo

Surprised me with his Euros showing, had no idea he could be so solid and creative. The defensive setup helped of course, but individually he did well both on and off the ball, with some lovely carries and penetrative passes.

On point penalty as well, been taking lessons from Pogba I see.

BlahRules

Maguire and Shaw took their football to another level which can only be a positive for us.

I hope Rashford gets his operation now with Sancho at the club we don't need to burden him more games till he is 100%.

Leg-End

Like any player he’s always going to have ups and downs, the odd bad game. But this last season and tournament has really made me appreciate what he brings to the team, I really rate him.

Adamsk7

He was brilliant al tournament, defensively and offensively. We need to find a way of allowing him to do more of those runs forward for Utd - I feel a more dependable CB partner and a proper DM would be what’s needed.
The penalty was just the icing on the cake, an absolute monster. I bet he’s no nonsense in the bedroom, probably has a steak pie warming up for when he’s finished.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Maguire vs Dias :devil:
Shaw vs Cancelo :devil:
Bissaka vs Walker :devil:
Lindelof vs Stones :rolleyes:
I'd take Dias, Shaw, Bissaka.

Maguire's ability on the ball is overrated. Dude has the aura of Beckenbauer but he seldom accomplishes anything when he has the ball.

I have no idea what anyone can see in Walker. He's the guy in the winning team where you wonder how he got there (his nationality)

AWB is just as shit on the ball, but if he can cut the brain farts out of his game, he'll be a much better defender.

Lindelof vs Stones is like asking which lung you want the cancer to metastisize to next. Was that your point?

A-man

Had a great Euro. Imo he is always very good in a low defence where his best attributes can shine and his weaknesses are hidden. Think he had a good final even though it was probably his worst match. Great pen.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a player . Love him so much. Bet he is the kind who decided in training that he was definitely taking a penalty and so worked crazy hard on it

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Had a fantastic tournament, and what a pen. Devastated for him. Would fecking love to see him get to lift a trophy next season. Deserves more respect. I’ve been guilty of not giving it to him in the past, but what a player. Proud he’s ours.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I'd take Dias, Shaw, Bissaka.

Maguire's ability on the ball is overrated. Dude has the aura of Beckenbauer but he seldom accomplishes anything when he has the ball.

I have no idea what anyone can see in Walker. He's the guy in the winning team where you wonder how he got there (his nationality)

AWB is just as shit on the ball, but if he can cut the brain farts out of his game, he'll be a much better defender.

Lindelof vs Stones is like asking which lung you want the cancer to metastisize to next. Was that your point?
Those City back four are title contender. Our back four, only three of them are title contender. That was my point. :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Understood what it meant to be a leader that in a young squad, a CB who literally never takes pens decided to step up in this big of a game because his role/standing in the squad demanded it.

mancsarered

Great tournament. Hope he gets some good rest now and the board reward him with a partner like Varane soon.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Of course he's not Beckenbauer, but I think he's firmly debunked any myth that his ball playing ability isn't at least 'quite good'.

Watching England build from the back with Mings Vs watching England build from the back with Maguire is clear evidence.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Of course he's not Beckenbauer, but I think he's firmly debunked any myth that his ball playing ability isn't at least 'quite good'.

Watching England build from the back with Mings Vs watching England build from the back with Maguire is clear evidence.
Thought Mings was better in the build up than Maguire actually.

And of course I'm not comparing him to the German, I'm just saying Maguire radiates this aura of someone that's great on the ball. Makes weird rushes that end up going nowhere, dribbles into midfield only to give it back to the left back, loses the ball instantly whenever he get's pressed.

Does a lot of stuff a good CB should do, but the end result is either hoofing it or a pass to someone right next to him.

He's no Ferdinand and not even close to Blind either.

TheReligion

Abusive
If you don't rate Maguire you don't understand football. Superb performance and his relationship with Shaw as LB and LCB is fantastic for both club and country.

The guy hadn't kicked a ball in 6 weeks and pulls off a tournament like that. Incredible and what leadership to take the pen.

Lee565

Had a good tournament but.... the way southgate set england up to play conservatively suited maguire with his lack of pace and mobility, I do still have my reservations as to whether he can be a good fit for a title winning attacking side...

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He hasn’t always convinced me as captain material. I am now convinced.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Thought Mings was better in the build up than Maguire actually.

And of course I'm not comparing him to the German, I'm just saying Maguire radiates this aura of someone that's great on the ball. Makes weird rushes that end up going nowhere, dribbles into midfield only to give it back to the left back, loses the ball instantly whenever he get's pressed.

Does a lot of stuff a good CB should do, but the end result is either hoofing it or a pass to someone right next to him.

He's no Ferdinand and not even close to Blind either.
Then you clearly didn’t watch the games then.

Status
Not open for further replies.