Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

midou

Why is he even playing when he trained for the first time yesterday?

Ludens the Red

In all honesty he’s been an embarrassment this season. Dunno if the Euros went to his head but he’s been so bad.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's a good defender and he's been playing in a team that's had pretty average defenders for a long while. This season he has been pretty bad and I don't know what it is, if it's extra pressure now that he's clearly surrounded by players who are levels above him and he's the captain. But we should most definitely not double his salary without any need to do so. What if the next manager decides to shift him?

Art

Art the artist
How is this team going to get anywhere when the fecking captain of Manchester United plays like that ? Yeah he was rushed but that was shambolic.

DickDastardly

Then the medical Department of Manchester United football club should have their heads cut off and put on a spike.

But, he wasn't just unfit, he's also a shit defender.

An unfit (pun intended) captain of our club.

RedRoach

Should never have started, looked beyond rusty. Has had good games for us recently, but this was bad, really bad. Should have eased him in and played Bailly or someone else in there. Massively backfired playing a player who is clearly not match fit even if he is physically fit.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If there was ever a case for a player to apologize after a game, it’s that one.

One of the worst performances over 90 minutes that I have ever seen. Almost every touch was off and at fault for every goal.

Abysmal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Clearly unfit, but no worse than Lindelof.

Lindelof repeatedly cleared it to an opponent who then had a second go. But at least Lindelof is a fill in player, Maguire is the captain and starter!

BainthaBrakk

Lindelof repeatedly cleared it to an opponent who then had a second go. But at least Lindelof is a fill in player, Maguire is the captain and starter!
Lindelöf was miles better. And has been for some time now.

Firefly

Worst game I've seen from a CB in United! Lindelofs first season got nothing on this performance.

Lyng

Well that's surely a way to flaunt an agenda.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Think this performance was worse than his performance in that 6-1.

Can easily be blamed for all 4 goals. Definitely for 3 of them

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
the coaching staff are completely bonkers it’s the only answer.

who in their right minds plays a guy with 1 days training after being out for weeks?

they got what the deserved. eric bailly must be laughing his head off.

SonyaCross493

Shouldn't be captain of this club. Liverpool licking their lips. Salah will have him on toast.

Gazza

Injury or not, it's the same problems he's had since he joined us: ponderous, holding onto the ball too long, turning in his own defensive third either because he thinks he has more time than he actually does or because he has no idea what to do with the ball; just things you don't want to see so often in your supposedly key defender.

Solskjær's Red Army

Supports
United & Rot-Weiss Essen
He was excellent last season but he's been woeful this, what's happened?
The real problem is this, he wasn't excellent last leason but some people love to pretend he was. Did you forget the 1-6 thrashing by Spurs at OT? Or the away game against İstanbul Başakşehir in CL? Or the FA Cup game against Leicester (he definetely loves his ex club btw)? I can go on.

Like Ole, this stupid experiment needs to stop. He was never a Man United defender and even a £40m player let alone £80m. Our despair at the time (and the fact that Leicester knew about it) was the real reason we paid this stupid amount. If we ever win something significant again, it won't be with him leading our defence. He's too average and mistake prone to do that.

Lyng

Ah yes, I forgot that something you don't agree with is an "agenda".
Great input, I can't wait to read more from you.
He just had one of the worst performances of a United defender in many many years, meanwhile Lindelöf played well and even made a fantastic assist, yet you try to tell us that they where equally bad??. If that is not simple bias I don't know what is.

PiplurvesPip

Maybe he his worse performance for us today. letting his player get away for their 4th was hard to watch.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Nonsense.
It's not. He was average most of the time. Making silly mistakes some costing us, some not. People blamed Lindeloff and said he needs a better partner and all that yadda yadda shit.
Have some of you completely forgotten how bad he was at the beginning of last season?

Dinghy

Didn't think we'd see a worse defensive performance than Dalot's vs Villarreal for a long long time, but I was wrong.

Red00012

Trying to decide what was worse this season
Maguire v Leicester
Dalot v Villarreal

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Think this performance was worse than his performance in that 6-1.

Can easily be blamed for all 4 goals. Definitely for 3 of them
All 4 for me. The 3rd probably the least of the bunch but I mean it's on him and his partner to make sure Jamie Vardy doesn't have 5 yards of space in our box

Strats

Why is he even playing when he trained for the first time yesterday?
Because Ole has always been incredibly afraid of losing, so he plays our on paper best players in games where they are unfit or desperately needs a rest.

He's done iu numerous times with Rashford and Bruno in pointless games against weaker opposition.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I think he is solely responsible for at least 2 or 3 of the goals concede, hence he has solely cost us the game, even though we have been shite.

Also, it’s first time I give a 1/10 rating to any player this season, so, he could only be improving from now on I guess, can’t get any worst from that.

Someone

Something
Should be dropped when Varane is back. Lindelof has been playing much better and deserves to start ahead of him.

Anyone blaming his terrible performance today on fitness is ignoring his performance so far this season. He's been terrible, and I don't see his impact as a captain on the field either.

El Jefe

He was absolutely shocking but can you even blame him? He clearly wasn't ready to play but our 'manager' deemed him fit to play the whole game.

Injury aside he has been very poor this season and Lindelof should take his place if this continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.