Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony247

Bit deluded about his own performance and strengths, but he has been a top professional so far. Wish him all the best.

FerociousCorgis

with southgate making a comment on his lack of playing time as well as EtH clearly not favoring him, at least we shouldnt have to worry about him not wanting to move over the summer.

Red_Aaron

Must've been a tough season for him personally and yet has carried himself with dignity and represented the club with nothing but positivity. Football has a great history of far lesser players (and managers) incapable of doing just that so all credit to him

He had a good run under Ole but once his form slipped it never recovered and he's just not the player to have us competing at the top end. Let's be honest the CBs that have played this year have all put him to shame

Hope he finds a good club and plays every week in a system that suits. Wish him the best

BorisManUtd

Must've been a tough season for him personally and yet has carried himself with dignity and represented the club with nothing but positivity. Football has a great history of far lesser players (and managers) incapable of doing just that so all credit to him

He had a good run under Ole but once his form slipped it never recovered and he's just not the player to have us competing at the top end. Let's be honest the CBs that have played this year have all put him to shame

Hope he finds a good club and plays every week in a system that suits. Wish him the best
Agree with everything and especially the bolded part. He's 30 so surely believes he's got another 3-4 years at top level and will be desperate for move as soon as this season ends.

owlo

We're not getting more than about 15m for him. He's a meme everywhere

Fabio Rochemback

I don't get the level of hate he receives on a personal level. Cupping his ears seemingly thinking he'd "silenced his critics" scoring against Albania is the only kind of annoying and clownish thing he's done as far as I'm aware.

Man Utd 2:1 Fulham

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
So happy that what hopefully is his last performance in a United shirt, was a decent one.

Yes, too many touches and too many sideways passes in the first half and was more at fault for the pen than Casemiro, but he improved a lot after the start.

Decent in possession and strong in defense in the second half.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Needs to go somewhere with less pressure and scrutiny and for a defensive low block team who do a lot of aerial stuff. Then he'd be brilliant.

T_Model101

I make it that £27M fee will be a profit on the books for us
We'll easily get that from West Ham/Everton

Strelok

So happy that what hopefully is his last performance in a United shirt, was a decent one.

Yes, too many touches and too many sideways passes in the first half and was more at fault for the pen than Casemiro, but he improved a lot after the start.

Decent in possession and strong in defense in the second half.
Tbh imo he's our worst player today. At least twice under no pressure whatsoever he passed straight to the opponent players which gave them chances to fast counter us. As you said one led to the pen. We're pretty lucky that DDG saved our ass and it didn't cost us the game.

Anyway agree hopefully this should be his last game for us.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Tbh imo he's our worst player today. At least twice under no pressure whatsoever he passed straight to the opponent players which gave them chances to fast counter us. As you said one led to the pen. We're pretty lucky that DDG saved our ass and it didn't cost us the game.

Anyway agree hopefully this should be his last game for us.
Personally thought Dalot & Rashford out of the starters were worse. Thought ve was actually pretty good in the second half.

Look what I’m saying is more or less that I’m happy his United career didn’t end in an embarrassment.

BorisManUtd

First half not great but he was pretty good in second. Possibly his last home game (would expect him to get some minutes vs City) for United so glad it ended in a decent performance and a win.

owlo

He is still a guaranteed starter for England.

And it is easier to sell players after a good club season.
He's on a huge contract and would be negatively viewed as a signing by any clubs fans. He's perhaps not as bad as made out, but has been ridiculed to high heaven. I'd view 15m as a good fee.

Ole'sgunnarwin

He's definitely staying. Who in their right mind will go near him? He's absolutely rubbish. Worst starting centre back we've ever had.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
If Ten Hag has anything to say about it, Maguire is gone this Summer one way or other. Also Maguire will be dropped by Southgate if he doesn't start having regular club gametime, so hopefully that motivates him to take a salary cut somewhere

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
He's definitely staying. Who in their right mind will go near him? He's absolutely rubbish. Worst starting centre back we've ever had.
No he isn't, trust me, I've seen far worse than Maguire playing for United

Status
Not open for further replies.