Harry Maguire involved in incident with police in Greece - conviction nullified by appeal, full retrial pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's fine, the fight would have been over by the time he got over there the slow cnut.

Am i doing it right?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm more worried that he thinks it is fine to mixing with people like that as per that video.

Jack-C20

Hopefully a nothing story. I imagine being a famous footballer must make hanging out with mates/family in public a nightmare. I’m sure there’s a fair amount of footballers that invite it as well though in fairness.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Will wait for the full story but sounds like two bunch of pissed up lads fighting in a bar from what I have just read. It will blow over.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Thank god he's not a hipster CB who might have avoided the challenge rather then go direct.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Sigh.

Previous captains of United haven’t covered themselves in glory but were at least serial winners.

Maguire’s biggest claim to fame is being the mascot for Wickes, owing to his gigantic concrete head.

Smithy89

Thank god he's not a hipster CB who might have avoided the challenge rather then go direct.

He probably just did enough to pass the blame onto his fighting partners and take none of the heat.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
He marked a United player on a corner, he probably got involved in a scrap with the intention of helping out the local police and ended up lamping one of them by mistake.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Not the 1st Utd captain to get arrested in fairness.

Keane for sure

Cantona, surely was?

snowkarl

Will wait for the full story but sounds like two bunch of pissed up lads fighting in a bar from what I have just read. It will blow over.
He was also fighting with police while in custody. Very very bad look.

TrueRed79

If he was fighting with police in custody then he should be stripped of the captaincy. Obviously won't judge till the truth comes out.

treble_winner

Our captain.

Can we give it to someone like Rashford/Bruno who actually gives a good representation of the club?
So did Harry "win" the fight or not? To be a Manchester United captain, I believe you must be a natural winner.
If he threw a number of crosses but none connected like Moyes did, strip him off the captain armband immediately.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Shame he doesn’t show the same aggression on the pitch. Would love the captaincy to go to Bruno. Maguire isn’t ready nor the right character. Hopeful that he can develop though.

TrueRed79

We've had more arrests than signings this summer. What a time to be a Utd supporter.

Basso

190 K per week Harry! Rent your own island and avoid contact with random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.