Harry Maguire involved in incident with police in Greece - conviction nullified by appeal, full retrial pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad hes done that interview. The police story has been all over the place since day 1. I've got several friends who have been through similar with the Greek islands police forces. Youd struggle to find a more corrupt organisation in the depths of the third world.

Dve

[/QUOTE]
Total storytime and so people here lapping it up thinking they have to believe every word to prove what a great fan they are .

I got to go and read the suarez thread to see what these brains were saying about liverpool fans believing his nonsense
While you, I reckon, refuse to belive a word of what people are saying, cause you´re such a liar youself.

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Some of you are absolutely thick. Of course he’s not going to come out in the interview and state that he beat up or hit anyone. That’s just going to give the people prosecuting him extra ammunition.

If you can watch that video and think he’s making all of it up then you need to give your head a wobble. The lad is obviously still shaken up by the events and you’re arguing that he’s lying because you can’t see bruises on his legs. Next you’ll be telling me you’ve found him booked into an acting course in the last week you daft cnuts.
Worst part of this is that it’s our own fans that are dying to shit on our own captain. We’re really do have a weird fan base.

Fridge chutney

It was literally less than a week ago. Even so, the evidence of beaten legs would remain. Unless the NHS have edited their website to give false information because they have a vendetta against United.

You’re deluded if you think otherwise. We can see over half of his legs :lol:
What a pathetic post that proves nothing. I had a huge bruise on my leg a few weeks ago and it disappeared in under a week. Not all bruises or human bodies are the same.

AC1689

Some of you are absolutely thick. Of course he’s not going to come out in the interview and state that he beat up or hit anyone. That’s just going to give the people prosecuting him extra ammunition.

If you can watch that video and think he’s making all of it up then you need to give your head a wobble. The lad is obviously still shaken up by the events and you’re arguing that he’s lying because you can’t see bruises on his legs. Next you’ll be telling me you’ve found him booked into an acting course in the last week you daft cnuts.
I’m pretty sure the media storm surrounding this, combined with the fact he was banged up for two nights, has been dropped from the England squad and his career is threatened somewhat is enough to shake him up. Most of what he says may be true, but some of it doesn’t add up. Clearly your mind is made up regardless.

AC1689

What a pathetic post that proves nothing. I had a huge bruise on my leg a few weeks ago and it disappeared in under a week. Not all bruises or human bodies are the same.
Isn’t that convenient that you just so happened to have a huge bruise, also on the leg, which also cleared up in less than a week, defying biology. Really remarkable stuff.

Dve

Now imagine if Maguire was black. Would you still believe all of this?
You don´t need do go there, mate. I´m pretty sure the people who suggested Pogba faked his injury are the same who believe Maguire is lying. It´s a character thing, some always want to believe the worst about others.

mu4c_20le

Worst part of this is that it’s our own fans that are dying to shit on our own captain. We’re really do have a weird fan base.
To be fair it's only two after the interview came out, and at least one of them must be drunk because he's been trying to be both a lawyer and a doctor.

Ed9

What sort of people can still blame him after that interview? He'd be up for an oscar if that was an act.

Paxi

Toxic, xenophobic fanbase.

Utterly unbelievable.
People are toxic in general now. I see it with every fan base but I struggle to see another fan base who want their own players hung drawn and quartered as much as our fan base does.

Fridge chutney

Isn’t that convenient that you just so happened to have a huge bruise, also on the leg, which also cleared up in less than a week, defying biology. Really remarkable stuff.
You think I'm lying? You're a pathetic troll.

Paxi

To be fair it's only two after the interview came out, and at least one of them must be drunk because he's been trying to be both a lawyer and a doctor.
Read through this whole thread. I followed most of it and for sure there is more than two people. Lots of people on social media as well.

diarm

Almost as convenient as having a tabloid scandal to bitch about is when you're a complete and utter bellend.

Dante

Average bang
You don´t do go there, mate. I´m pretty sure the people who suggested Pogba faked his injury are the same who believe Maguire is lying. It´s a character thing, some always want to believe the worst about others.
It's a specific question to @lsd in relation to his global view. It's not just afrocentrist, is borderline militant.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
This is the most amazing post I’ve ever seen on here. You’re genuinely saying it is defying biology for a bruise to go away in under a week because the NHS website says if a bruise hasn’t gone away in 2 weeks you should see a GP :lol: :lol:

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Maguire has been well spoken of by almost everyone he has ever worked with and every time I’ve seen him play or be interviewed he seems a very nice, sincere guy and seems to convey integrity.

Obviously I don’t know him personally but he just doesn’t seem to be someone who lies. I’ve just watched that interview and my view remains the same. It’s an extraordinary story but he looked very convincing to me and I’m not sure any footballer could lie that convincingly and spin a story as crazy as that if it wasn’t true or at least what he believed to be true.

There is some real drivel going on in here, mainly spewed by people who spew the same anti Maguire stuff in his performance thread. Imagine condemning him before we actually 100% know what’s cracked off.

People do remember one of our most legendary players actually Kung fu kicked a fan on live tv? We still loved him didn’t we?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I can guarantee if multiple men were beating your legs hard enough for them to threaten ending your career, and for you to fear for your life thinking you might die, you’d have bruises. :rolleyes:
Can you see his thighs? Can you see the backs of his legs? No you can’t.

The guy is a multi millionaire with the best lawyers and advisers that money can buy. Do you really think they’d let him sit there with shorts on if it contradicted his story?

Fridge chutney

Almost as convenient as having a tabloid scandal to bitch about is when you're a complete and utter bellend.
Guy's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

If we are to take the NHS website as gospel, he would note their use of the word "most" when describing bruises and realize that by NHS's own authority on the subject, some bruises act differently than others.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Can you see his thighs? Can you see the backs of his legs? No you can’t.

The guy is a multi millionaire with the best lawyers and advisers that money can buy. Do you really think they’d let him sit there with shorts on if it contradicted his story?
Probably why he is giving a TV interview...

vodrake

Imagine hating a player so much because you think he cost too much money and shouldn't be captain, that you're utterly desperate for him to be criminally charged and have his career ruined just to prove a petty point on the Internet.

arnie_ni

I got that, but still what?
I think its leading down the line of xenophobia for the reason of Lsd disbelieving the story rather than the story itself.

Basically saying had this been, hm bailly, he'd believe him.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
His story is obviously nonsense . None of the things he is saying adds up at all . Police taunting him hitting him in the leg saying his careers over ? Wheres the marks then ? Must have been some light kicks that they thought would end his career .

Kidnapping fears just sounds BS and straight out of Taken.

Police are saying they interviewed the sister and she never mentioned being drugged .

Jussie Smollet's story was more believable than Maguires but hey he got off so who knows
Wtf is wrong with you? Shocking the admins haven't banned you given your spate of posts on this thread alone.

Like others have mentioned, will be reporting your posts again.

GiddyUp

For some strange reason, there are a lot of so-called United fans on here who appear desperate to find Maguire guilty, nearly as fast as the Greeks themselves.

Makes you wonder what their motives are.
They must have read F365. Those pricks are practically giddy over there.

Fridge chutney

This is the most amazing post I’ve ever seen on here. You’re genuinely saying it is defying biology for a bruise to go away in under a week because the NHS website says if a bruise hasn’t gone away in 2 weeks you should see a GP :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Dread Devil

There are a couple of points to this story that stick out in my mind....

1. How is it possible that Harry Maguire who cost Manchester United 80 million euro just one year ago would go to into a public bar during a pandemic. I presume he would be completely fine if he caught it but he could easily pass it onto loved ones who aren’t as fit as him..

2. It’s difficult to get a fair cop anywhere when drink has been taken, especially when it’s late at night and you are a foreigner...it’s going to be even more difficult in a tourist place like Mykonos where Covid 19 cases have been rising and most likely due to tourism...

3. I was in Selhurst Park years ago when Eric made that infamous kick....It was impossible to defend at first but we stood by him...we had to, he was one of our own....as time passed by, we found out more about Simmons and realised Eric might have been right all along (Simmons was a nasty piece of work). I am not suggesting kicking every person in the throat who calls us names but if one of our players or players families is attacked physically or verbally maybe we should stick by them until we know more...

Last edited:

Ed9

It was literally less than a week ago. Even so, the evidence of beaten legs would remain. Unless the NHS have edited their website to give false information because they have a vendetta against United.
You’re deluded if you think otherwise. We can see over half of his legs :lol:
Are you ill?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think its leading down the line of xenophobia for the reason of Lsd disbelieving the story rather than the story itself.

Basically saying had this been, hm bailly, he'd believe him.
Riiiggghhhhtttt not that the story is far fetched....

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
I think he was a disaster signing and a waste of money but none of that excuses that absolute pack of lies he just told .

First of all he is wearing shorts and theres not a mark on his supposedly battered legs

Add to "the bus came to a stop and was surrounded by a group of men and we were thrown off it."

Who threw him off the bus ? And its surrounded by men he thinks are kidnapping him yet somehow he is able to walk to the main road to phone his agent and leave texts.

Then walks back to the bus where the men surround him again ? :houllier:

Theres far to many things wrong with that story . For his own good he should have been advised better than to even do an interview .
The further I scroll, the more moronic you become. Get a grip of yourself.

Paxi

Wonderful riposte. Bravo.
Yes it is quite succinct, isn’t it?

Do you really believe when a person is getting kidnapped they think, it’s all going to be fine, we’ll just pay them the money and nothing could possibly go wrong. Do you honestly believe people react like that a highly stressful situation?

Have you ever been in a situation where you life was in danger? I have. Trust me when I tell you — you shit yourself and you panic. So when Harry said that he felt panic and fear I totally understand what he meant. Just as it happens I had an AK pointed at me last year in Russia by a couple of crazed police men on the beat. I absolutely fecking shat my pants because I knew they could easily have shot me and covered it up. Do you not think Harry Maguire thought that as well given that he was told to get into a van with undercover police?

diarm

Imagine hating a player so much because you think he cost too much money and shouldn't be captain, that you're utterly desperate for him to be criminally charged and have his career ruined just to prove a petty point on the Internet.
I think I'd have marginally more respect for them if it was actual hate driving their bile. For most of these morons, trying to appear clever on the internet is simply more important than even pretending to be a decent human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.