Harry Maguire - Manchester United Player

baskinginthesun

Glad he's at United. Looking forward to him heading in a winning goal deep into stoppage time.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
I reckon it would actually be Smalling and Maguire who will have the most fruitful partnership in that back 4. I love AWB but feel like we could improve on Luke Shaw. Just an opinion.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I'm just not excited really. It's good if he's solid. But i'm kind envious with Van Dijk at Liverpool and De ligt going to Juventus. We were truly blessed when we had Vidic and Ferdinand.
We were blessed but they've gone sadly. Harry is a top player. VVD is a top player, De Ligt is still only potential. Harry is already Harry.

Bwuk

We should of signed him after the games vs Hull when he was excellent vs Zlatan.

United Junkie

All that money because he's homegrown. If he were foreign he would be at least half. I'm sorry for coming across negative but I'm just baffled how bad we are at signings when we could've had him a lot cheaper. Not excited about this one.

SSSSnake

Automatically our best defender. DDG must be so happy to see him

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I'm also happy to have the man who scored at Anfield and stopped them winning the league.

Keefy18

Some of the pics today with his family and the like are absolutely pure class!

He absolutely loves the club clearly and is going to give everything that much I'm absolutely certain!!

I wasn't sold on getting him but he's already winning me over.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really is nice to see how important this is for him and his family. Both him and Wan Bissaka, they were desperate for the move and its like dreams come true for them. And it's well deserved for them and theyll be brilliant for us. Reapply good to see.

Bobski

Really is nice to see how important this is for him and his family. Both him and Wan Bissaka, they were desperate for the move and its like dreams come true for them. And it's well deserved for them and theyll be brilliant for us. Reapply good to see.
That is a good point, add in Dan James as well. Building the right type of character and attitude was a key part in all our historic success. For too long we have chased names and mercenaries who only really care about how they are perceived, fans have been part of that as well, demanding stars. I have my doubts about Maguire the player but if Utd are going to get back to the top there needs to a fundamental change in how we approach building teams.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Seen as a future captain" I've seen reported.

I'd be happy to see him get it right away. New season, fresh start and we have feck all candidates for captain.

buckooo1978

Great to have that long contract!

(remembers the last 6 year contract was for Moyes,:eek:)

SATA

His entire interview is on the Man United app. Can tell he's really excited to be here and can't wait to get started with the rest of the squad. Really good personality as well

De Gea will be well protected by him

fps

Excellent contract length, no mucking about. This player wants to spend the best years of his career at Man Utd, that's the message, and it's a good one, that enthusiasm is infectious.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Didn't realise he was a United fan. Just saw a pic of him and his family all in United tops. Nice to hear him say he feels honoured to play for the club.

Seems a likeable decent guy. So welcome Harry. Let's hope for everything good.

And he should start against Chelsea!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
All that money because he's homegrown. If he were foreign he would be at least half. I'm sorry for coming across negative but I'm just baffled how bad we are at signings when we could've had him a lot cheaper. Not excited about this one.
We could have had him 10million cheaper last year but no idea what went wrong there. Maybe Jose didn't want him that badly.

Inigo Montoya

Didn't realise he was a United fan. Just saw a pic of him and his family all in United tops. Nice to hear him say he feels honoured to play for the club.

Seems a likeable decent guy. So welcome Harry. Let's hope for everything good.

And he should start against Chelsea!
Quick change from Leicester tops.

Mcking

Automatically our best defender. DDG must be so happy to see him
Maguire probably feels the same way about him, until they both step on the pitch and he starts wondering why the supposed great goalkeeper never leaves the goalmouth.

Inigo Montoya

Maguire probably feels the same way about him, until they both step on the pitch and he starts wondering why the supposed great goalkeeper never leaves the goalmouth.
Stop it! He had a bad end to the season but he's still brilliant

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
For years we've been watching the likes of Jones shit they pants on a regular basis. this guy is the real deal! Got ice in he's head, no pace but makes up with great positions awareness. Fantastic signing!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I’ve actually noticed in pre-season that he’s been much more willing to leave the goalmouth, and even the box, than usual. Hopefully a sign of things to come.