Harry Maguire receives Bomb threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The Maguire thing is beyond ridiculous at this point.
It's a joke. By all means criticise his performances but holding him accountable for everything bad about the club leads to madness like this.

Classical Mechanic

You can't separate the OTT vitriol from the fanbase, from a few deranged nutters doing stupid stuff. The toxic environment enables idiots like this.

But again I'm curious as to how Real Madrid measure up on the bomb threat count. I've been told their success is due to their fans being a toxic mess when things go wrong.
Well said.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Yeah, because United fans rarely say a bad word about him do they.
Come on, you're not still sore about his Performance Thread are you? The criticism has been fair and justified. But when it comes to online stuff like this as we've seen with the racist tweets, they could come from anybody.

Eli Zee

Wow. That's some bad system.

Normally when it comes to customer service agent, these customers info should have be kept apart. Delivery, home service only get address, when text, automated phone notification is handled by separate operator, for example. Email gets handled through a relay system where the real email address is not available for the agent. There is a reason when a customer register into the system, customer ID/membership id would be handed out as the primary form of identification.

I was thinking it's either some hacker or someone close to the Maguire's circle , but now I am worrying about us consumer's personal info.
I used to work for DISH network and we had famous peoples whos personal info we could all see. The senior workers had a list of famous people they discovered used DISH service over the years and would look at their addresses on google to see how nice their houses were

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Come on, you're not still sore about his Performance Thread are you? The criticism has been fair and justified. But when it comes to online stuff like this as we've seen with the racist tweets, they could come from anybody.
I'm not talking about the performances, no. I'm talking about the fact that he is slated, abused and threatened hundreds and thousands of times a day online. And now this. How this thread isn't in togetherness that this is a disgusting act against one of our players, i'll never know, instead it's a big laugh because it's Maguire. I had somebody tell me he wasn't a scapegoat the other day... :houllier:

Some levels of criticism have been fair and justified, a lot of it has gone way WAY over the top. If you can't see that, then you're allowing your dislike for him as a footballer cloud your judgement.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Surprised no ones started a ‘Bombing your own player would you?’ Thread yet…

obviously im being sarcastic

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I'm not talking about the performances, no. I'm talking about the fact that he is slated, abused and threatened hundreds and thousands of times a day online. And now this. How this thread isn't in togetherness that this is a disgusting act against one of our players, i'll never know, instead it's a big laugh because it's Maguire. I had somebody tell me he wasn't a scapegoat the other day... :houllier:

Some levels of criticism have been fair and justified, a lot of it has gone way WAY over the top. If you can't see that, then you're allowing your dislike for him as a footballer cloud your judgement.
I'd save your time with this to be honest, it's to far gone on here.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Cowards, threatening a man who cannot defend (himself).

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
The guy is making costly mistakes every game and is responsible for the majority of our goals being conceded. Fans raise their voice on forums, and when they raise their voice during matches then they're slated. It was only ever gonna reach this level because this man doesn't have any self awareness and he has the arrogance to say he's been good.

We also have a manager who is so thick that he believes this man is is good captain.

Maybe they'll listen this way? Maybe he will get sold or maybe he will leave willingly.

Edit - Before idiots quote me since I didn't clearly condemn this, then I am clearly saying that this is very bad and should never ever be done to anybody ever. This is no excuse.

sewey89

The guy is making costly mistakes every game and is responsible for the majority of our goals being conceded. Fans raise their voice on forums, and when they raise their voice during matches then they're slated. It was only ever gonna reach this level because this man doesn't have any self awareness and he has the arrogance to say he's been good.

We also have a manager who is so thick that he believes this man is is good captain.

Maybe they'll listen this way? Maybe he will get sold or maybe he will leave willingly.
My god.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I feel bad for him and hope his family can feel safe.

I always thought Maguire could be one of the most likeable Utd players (like Fred), if he weren't so shit and he wasn't captain.

:lol: (I'm assuming this is a piss take)

RedPed

Whatabouter.

You mean like when Pogba's house ACTUALLY got burgled with his wife and young kids and on top of the thousands of racist tweets the guy has to endure that Maguire never will. Funny how that thread only got to three pages and most of the posts were about how common it is that players are getting targeted like that these days. I'm guessing you felt that wasn't important enough to comment on at the time.

hobbers

Maguire fans angry we're not upset enough about this.

Pogba fans angry that we're too upset.

MichaelRed

We have a shocking fan base.

He’s been treated like shit all season. No surprise his minds been all over the place.
Yea, our fan base is so shocking. I bet no other fan base has nut jobs. Everyone is a saint except for our, scummy, low-life, pond-life, good-for-nothing, degenerate fans.

sewey89

You mean like when Pogba's house ACTUALLY got burgled with his wife and young kids and on top of the thousands of racist tweets the guy has to endure that Maguire never will. Funny how that thread only got to three pages and most of the posts were about how common it is that players are getting targeted like that these days. I'm guessing you felt that wasn't important enough to comment on at the time.
feck off :lol:

Why have you brought Pogba into it? Of course that wasn’t fine. That was also disgusting and another example of the disgraceful behaviour that our players are met with and another example of people taking football far to seriously.

Im stunned at your inability to just condemn this as a bad thing.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
We’re there also posts in that Pogba thread suggesting that he may have organized the robbery himself to gain sympathy or at least this might help him leaving the club or crap like that?

hobbers

Also just to clarify for people, unless there's an actual bomb found this is a nothing story. Like the article says, players get a lot of death threats on social media and probably not often from their own clubs fanbases.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Maguire fans angry we're not upset enough about this.

Pogba fans angry that we're too upset.
:lol: Half of them go on as if Harry maguire is here himself and we're laughing at him. It's evidently a bad thing but that doesn't mean every single thing has to be written on here. It goes without saying, it's a bad thing, but these people have a saintly attitude.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Some of the responses in this thread are actually shocking.
They are. But if the fan base is blamed you always get the classic answers “it’s just one” “it may not even be a United fan” “racist remarks come from abroad” etc. etc.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Yea, our fan base is so shocking. I bet no other fan base has nut jobs. Everyone is a saint except for our, scummy, low-life, pond-life, good-for-nothing, degenerate fans.
Makes it okay then.

:boring:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, that's just dumb. No point threatening him like that.

Now we'll have to organise a special party for him, so he doesn't feel bullied and buy him a cake.

Amarsdd

This thread is long only because majority majority are jokes about the bomb threat.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
feck off :lol:

Why have you brought Pogba into it? Of course that wasn’t fine. That was also disgusting and another example of the disgraceful behaviour that our players are met with and another example of people taking football far to seriously.

Im stunned at your inability to just condemn this as a bad thing.
Ha ha, I'm equally stunned at your selective condemnation but I understand it's because you're up Maguire's ass. :lol:

JeffFromHK

No matter how poor Maguire plays, this is a disgrace to play bomb threat, hope that fan got arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.