Harry Maguire receives Bomb threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
They’ve rigged him so he can’t go over 2km/h.

Mike Smalling

That's a bit much. He should probably look for a club with less exposure and pressure. A real shame, but it's what's best for our Harry.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Why do people say 'fans' as if a couple of thousand people put this threat together. It's just one idiot sending an email.

Who says they are a United fan anyway. May just be some pathetic opportunistic nobody who somehow got hold of his email address.
You can't separate the OTT vitriol from the fanbase, from a few deranged nutters doing stupid stuff. The toxic environment enables idiots like this.

But again I'm curious as to how Real Madrid measure up on the bomb threat count. I've been told their success is due to their fans being a toxic mess when things go wrong.

pauldyson1uk

what is wrong with these fecking idiots, Facebook etc is full of idiots laughing at this, it boils my piss.
So he is playing bad, there is no fecking need for this what so ever.
Some of our fans are disgusting , thankfully a small minority.

Yagami

Good post resistant
You can't separate the OTT vitriol from the fanbase, from a few deranged nutters doing stupid stuff. The toxic environment enables idiots like this.

But again I'm curious as to how Real Madrid measure up on the bomb threat count. I've been told their success is due to their fans being a toxic mess when things go wrong.
Spot on. Apparently the hate he gets isn't toxic, though...

ti vu

You'd be surprised, my cousin works at a large electronics supplier and had Jan Vertonghen on the line one day when he had a problem with his TV and just like that he snapped a picture of his address, phone number and email address all stored in the system.
Wow. That's some bad system.

Normally when it comes to customer service agent, these customers info should have be kept apart. Delivery, home service only get address, when text, automated phone notification is handled by separate operator, for example. Email gets handled through a relay system where the real email address is not available for the agent. There is a reason when a customer register into the system, customer ID/membership id would be handed out as the primary form of identification.

I was thinking it's either some hacker or someone close to the Maguire's circle , but now I am worrying about us consumer's personal info.

Yagami

Good post resistant
what is wrong with these fecking idiots, Facebook etc is full of idiots laughing at this, it boils my piss.
So he is playing bad, there is no fecking need for this what so ever.
Some of our fans are disgusting , thankfully a small minority.
A lot are laughing here, too. The fanbase is in the mud.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Awful behaviour that isn't okay even when done to our rivals' players.
On another note, the police should really be looking for a trojan horse in the house.
Like a man of the match award?

fergieisold

I think a lot of people need to understand, football is not that important. You have to be mentally deranged to be angry enough to go to a player's social media page to abuse him cause of a football match. To send a bomb threat, I am lost for words.
Nah, social media is fair game if you're having a pop at some of our players. Bomb threats...different story!!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We have a shocking fan base.

He’s been treated like shit all season. No surprise his minds been all over the place.

crossy1686

career ending
Wow. That's some bad system.

Normally when it comes to customer service agent, these customers info should have be kept apart. Delivery, home service only get address, when text, automated phone notification is handled by separate operator, for example. Email gets handled through a relay system where the real email address is not available for the agent. There is a reason when a customer register into the system, customer ID/membership id would be handed out as the primary form of identification.

I was thinking it's either some hacker or someone close to the Maguire's circle , but now I am worrying about us consumer's personal info.
He works at AO and was handling some insurance claim or something. They might have that system in place but he was able to see all that information.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Nah, social media is fair game if you're having a pop at some of our players. Bomb threats...different story!!
It's really not. Many of these people would never say these things to their faces. It's extremely juvenile. I cannot imagine myself being bothered enough to go to Maguire's page to tell him he's shit

Laurencio

A bomb threat for being out of your depth and being in shit form. That's beyond ridiculous.

choccy77

Maybe someone left a football on his lawn and he had no clue how to move it with no opposition to pass to.

yamo123x

Poor bloke, dont deserve all this. He is human, has a family , he has a heart, some of the sh1t on here and on other channels im seeing and reading is disgraceful.

Before this season he was very dependable for us, but this year he has been exposed as we no longer sit deep and counter attack...add to that zero protection in front of him.The constant bashing in the media, the constant vilifcation is not going to help him or his team mates....

He is also being poorly advised, both by the club and his agent... not his fault.... also not his fault that we paid 80 million for him or why 2 managers picked him as captain..

I feel it is time for this character assassination and hatred to stop, i myself have been guilty of laying into Martial and Rashford for arrogance and lack of effort, but there is a line, a line that has been crossed by many when it comes to Maguire.

As United fans we believe we are the best in the world, its about time some of the fan base started to show this.

MichaelRed

So he received the threat in an email.

Somebody know his personal email is no ordinary fan.
If you're suggesting it could only be someone linked to him then you're way off. Doxing isn't hard when you know what you're doing you can get just about any personal email.

Status
Not open for further replies.