Harry Maguire | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Whilst I have nothing against LCFC, I do think Rodgers is an absolute prick, so the irony of Bournemouth wanting £75m for Ake does make me chuckle...:lol:

Havak

Pokemon master
Of course teams are going to charge top dollar for their CB's now... Not just because of a knock on effect, but because they know Leicester have just got £80m in the bank and need a replacement in four days :lol:

SATA

Where are all the Leicester fans? Have they all migrated to a Bournemouth forum to preach how good their club is and that they won’t be bullied into paying?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where have all those mystery Leicester fans gone? :(

I guess their ambition got the better of them.

ottosec

Leicester could have sold Maguire for the same price a month ago when both United and City bid 70m, but they decided to play rough and now they are stuck 4 days before deadline with no replacement and with everyone knowing that they are both desperate and loaded.

Idiots.

fps

Smalling for 40m? Jones for 35? Lcfc don’t have many options now...
It's an interesting question, what transfer value Smalling and Jones would actually command in the market. They play for a big club, but are not themselves big players.

Smores

Leicester could have sold Maguire for the same price a month ago when both United and City bid 70m, but they decided to play rough and now they are stuck 4 days before deadline with no replacement and with everyone knowing that they are both desperate and loaded.

Idiots.
You're saying they should have sold for 15m less than they have and you're calling them idiots? Strange take

Bwuk

My son was born on Wednesday and we called him Harry.

Everyone’s going to think it’s after Slabhead :lol:.

Great signing.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
That is a massively important contract for the club. Harry Maguire has commited the entire prime of his career. This is exactly the type of signings we want, players that do want to be here, who fit the mold of the team and are willing to go to "war" for the team every time they put on the jersey.

I am so pumped for the season opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.