Harvey Barnes

LuckyScout78

This boy really impress me year by year. This boy is a machine and he run alot. And he always give 100%. Like Rashford, you know what you will get from this boy. And i think. It’s a matter of time. He will move to a bigger club than Leicester. He easily pass opponents players. His drive and move with the ball. He keep it simple, use his speed with the ball. To create chances.

As United manager. I will easily consider him for left winger spot and move Rashford back as CF. And develop and specialized Rashford as a CF and typical nr.9 and Vardy type of CF.

With Barnes workrate and tracking back ability. I will definitely keep close eyes on his development as a football player. I am smelling something big in this boy.
Just got his first call up to the nation team. It is well deserve.

So if i am looking for a new left winger. His name will be highly rate. A really good left winger option. And i am sure he can do a decent job as RW too. He slowly year by year crawling his way on to the top level. Not a typical flashy winger. But i do see his ability, workrate and character. A hard work athlete football player with a good focus.

If it is a player i can buy from Leicester. But short and long time solution. It is this boy. Harvey Barnes. 100% dedicate. And i do enjoy watching him playing football. His drive and engine with the ball. I fecking luv it. My type of player. Keep it simple and effective. Definitely one to keep eyes on.

Line him up:

Greenwood - Bruno/DVB - Barnes + Rashfod/Martial

Again. I am 100% sure this boy. Some day will end up in a bigger club than Leicester.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Someone get Ed's email address. You can send him your CV.

Brophs

The One and Only
This boy really impress me year by year. This boy is a machine and he run alot. And he always give 100%. Like Rashford, you know what you will get from this boy. And i think. It’s a matter of time. He will move to a bigger club than Leicester. He easily pass opponents players. His drive and move with the ball. He keep it simple, use his speed with the ball. To create chances.

As United manager. I will easily consider him for left winger spot and move Rashford back as CF. And develop and specialized Rashford as a CF and typical nr.9 and Vardy type of CF.

With Barnes workrate and tracking back ability. I will definitely keep close eyes on his development as a football player. I am smelling something big in this boy.

So if i am looking for a new left winger. His name will be highly rate. A really good left winger option. And i am sure he can do a decent job as RW too. He slowly year by year crawling his way on to the top level. Not a typical flashy winger. But i do see his ability, workrate and character. A hard work athlete football player with a good focus.

If it is a player i can buy from Leicester. But short and long time solution. It is this boy. Harvey Barnes. 100% dedicate. And i do enjoy watching him playing football. His drive and engine with the ball. I fecking luv it. My type of player. Keep it simple and effective. Definitely one to keep eyes on.

Line him up:

Again. I am 100% sure this boy. Some day will end up in a bigger club than Leicester.
Cheers, I hadn't puked into my mouth in ages.

Also....boy

Bwuk

Barnes is great, but he wouldn’t be worth the fee Leicester would want for him.

SaboTaj

Line him up:

I imagine this is exactly what Giggs told our staff about Daniel James as well.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I think Leicester is a pretty cool boy. Eh run alot and doesn't afraid of anything

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
Another good game from him. 10 goals this season so far. I think he is Leicester's second most important attacker after Vardy. He just turned 23 a month ago, and has already been delivering the goods for a season and a half now. I expect him to be their next big star if he keeps up like this over the next few months.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Another good game from him. 10 goals this season so far. I think he is Leicester's second most important attacker after Vardy. He just turned 23 a month ago, and has already been delivering the goods for a season and a half now. I expect him to be their next big star if he keeps up like this over the next few months.
Surely that’s Maddison?

nuanced

Surely that’s Maddison?
So far this season, Barnes has impressed me more than Maddison. Maddison seems to have a higher ceiling, but Barnes has been more consistent than him so far.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Yep.

Posted this about him in a matchday thread last year:

Harvey Barnes v Aurier worries me. Barnes is aggressive in his pressing and transitions, and Aurier often goes asleep at vital moments.

By the way, Barnes is someone who has added a lot to his game this season and has plenty of potential. I can see some of the bigger sides sniffing around him this summer.
I think he has ‘Liverpool’ written all over him to be honest. Himself and Jota would be an excellent pair of back-ups for Salah and Mane.

Spaghetti

Mom's
So far this season, Barnes has impressed me more than Maddison. Maddison seems to have a higher ceiling, but Barnes has been more consistent than him so far.
Yeah, I guess. Maddison seems to be a bigger loss when he doesn’t play, though.

Leicester have built a decent team.

ShinjiNinja26

Always thought he was a tidy player, he’s got pace and good dribbling ability, always finds himself in good positions but the one thing missing from his game most importantly was end product but his finishing seems to have improved recently. Let’s see if it’s just a purple patch or if he carries it on for the rest of the season.

Jonesno.8

Can't start threads yet but watching MOTD and have seen a lot of him. Very good player, we arguably don't need a left but still arguably an upgrade. Produces more than Martial in that position and can play left of a four. Sign him up. Sadly he's English, plays for a rival, he might want it (who knows) bit we get the premium price.

passing-wind

Seen some of his performances over the past few weeks I think he's a very good player. He would suit a City team well in my opinion he seems to be disciplined and works very well off the movement within the attacking elements of the team. Leicester have great balance between Barnes, Madison and Vardy.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
No we wouldn't, those days are gone. Got a bang ordinary team have Leicester and when Vardy packs it in you're fecked.
I'm not sure that "bang ordinary" is an accurate description, Vardy is incredible but there are a few more decent players on the team as well. We are not at your level but we are are a touch above bang ordinary.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
No we wouldn't, those days are gone. Got a bang ordinary team have Leicester and when Vardy packs it in you're fecked.
Leicester haven’t got a bang ordinary team. They’re going to finish top 4.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We already have Rashford for that position and Grealish would be a better investment than this guy. So thanks, I will pass.

Good player though. Leicester does have some decent players.

nuanced

I think he has ‘Liverpool’ written all over him to be honest. Himself and Jota would be an excellent pair of back-ups for Salah and Mane.
Yeah, I can definitely see him flourish under Klopp. But very low chance of him going to Pool, given the feel Leicester would demand for him.

Trequarista10

He's basically what we hoped Dan James to be for us. Really good player. Would be a perfect squad player at a top side.

Spaghetti

Mom's
It's not he's not that good, wanker too.
Admittedly I don’t watch a great deal of Leicester games, but he seems to play well when I do an - possible more Importantly - they struggle a bit when he’s not on the pitch.

I also know very little about his personal life. And very little is probably an over-statement! Why is he a wanker?

GledTheRed

Admittedly I don’t watch a great deal of Leicester games, but he seems to play well when I do an - possible more Importantly - they struggle a bit when he’s not on the pitch.

I also know very little about his personal life. And very little is probably an over-statement! Why is he a wanker?
Poser and full of himself, i used to unfortunately follow him on ig.