Harvey Barnes

WakeAndBeek

It’s social media and he’s a young millionaire or not far off it. Plenty of people come across a little narcissistic on social media but are completely different in real life, he seems very grounded and articulate in interviews.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
12 goals and 3 assists this season already. His mentality looks great, keeps his head down and never stops running. Leicester have quality and dependable goal scorers/creators in multiple positions now - Vardy, Maddison, Barnes. Another implosion notwithstanding, I think they are genuinely our rivals for 2nd.

Lee565

England are spoilt for choice at the moment with all the attacking talent about heading into the euro's

Lee565

Yep, shame it'll be wasted with Southgate in charge. He's a clueless buffoon.
Yeah the fa does love to waste golden generations of english talent on conservative managers

NinjaFletch

Yep, shame it'll be wasted with Southgate in charge. He's a clueless buffoon.
I don't know what you mean. If I had all the attacking talent at my disposal that Southgate has I too would play 7 defensive players.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Silly cnuts would want 80 million no doubt.
Leicester don't sell cheaply !!
I don't see Barnes forcing a move just yet, he seems fairly happy at City. It will depend on whether Southgate calls him up, Southgate favours the big clubs.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Leicester don't sell cheaply !!
I don't see Barnes forcing a move just yet, he seems fairly happy at City. It will depend on whether Southgate calls him up, Southgate favours the big clubs.
Yet you sold Chilwell for just under 50.

Bwuk

I really like Barnes. Very direct and plays with a winners attitude.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We should be all over this. He is quality

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good player but not in the top bracket of English wide forwards coming through for me. Think Southgate will call him up though.
Interesting. Who do you think will miss out given he's in direct competition with Grealish and Rashford. Way Saka's playing he'll also be heavily in mix.

Can only see them all getting in if Southgate just names two strikers (Kane and Rashford) but he won't do that just in case one pulls up in the first game.

Classical Mechanic

Interesting. Who do you think will miss out given he's in direct competition with Grealish and Rashford. Way Saka's playing he'll also be heavily in mix.

Can only see them all getting in if Southgate just names two strikers (Kane and Rashford) but he won't do that just in case one pulls up in the first game.
I mean in the March squad which will be bigger. He'll miss out on the Euros I'd expect.

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
Nothing to see here, England please ignore him so he doesn't get tapped up and everyone else can look elsewhere. :)

LuckyScout78

This boy just impress me more and more. And i think it’s just a matter of time a bigger club than Leicester will make a move for him.
Grealish is more skillful than Barnes. But in the future i think Barnes will surpass Grealish. Grealish is more a dribler. Barnes is more a goalscorer. Barnes has really really determination on the pitch.
I like the full packet of Barnes more than Grealish. More of my cup of tea.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This boy just impress me more and more. And i think it’s just a matter of time a bigger club than Leicester will make a move for him.
Grealish is more skillful than Barnes. But in the future i think Barnes will surpass Grealish. Grealish is more a dribler. Barnes is more a goalscorer. Barnes has really really determination on the pitch.
What about Kristoffer Olsson?

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
Based on the form which Grealish showed at the start of this season, I'd say that Grealish is one of the stars of the league while Barnes is still a promising talent. Barnes is a couple of years younger though.

I can see Barnes becoming a poacher striker over time and with Vardy's age, he has the chance to be Leicester's Vardy replacement if he continues with this kind of form.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Good again. Definitely worth considering him. Would cost less than Grealish (probably not by too much) .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone I always watch and think he's an absolute mediocrity.
But seems to be in a decent bit of form right now.

ShinjiNinja26

I’ve always thought he looked a good player but really lacked an end product. This season he seems to have added that to his game and is performing really well but let’s see him do it over a long period of time before making a judgement in case it’s just a purple patch.

lex talionis

I’ll say it again: Harvey Barnes is the footballer Daniel James should have been.

But it never was in the cards, was it?

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
If he makes it to the England squad we know either you or Chelsea are after him.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Can you believe that?? We got just under 50 million, for Ben Chillwell, who‘s bum is now collecting splinters at Chelsea!
50 million for Chilwell was very good business for Leicester, he had been tapped up when playing for England & wanted away. Lampard wanted him & he was always going to Chelsea .
Apparently he is one of the top earners at Chelsea & now can't even make the team under Tuchel.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
unlike Chilwell Barnes is a Leicester fan so he may hang around a while longer, of course making the CL regularly and challenging for honours would make that much more likely

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I have to be honest, I thought he was a complete wasteman when it came to composure in front of goal or shooting, not his general play, but that one particular facet of his game, but he's gone supernova since.