Has there ever been a day like this on the caf?

Lord Zlatan

Got up today to the news of city signing Ronaldo. Well p***sed off. My dad texted me this afternoon asking me what i thought about the latest Ronaldo news. So disgusted i didnt reply. Was home after work and oblivious to the news when a mate texted me. WTF. I cant remember a transfer day like this in supporting United over 40 years. I cant believe we havent seen "she cannae take the strain" -:)

Chairman Steve

Berbatov in 2008 comes to mind. That was a mental day on TV as well as on here when I was lurking as a non-member.

Last edited:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Got up today to the news of city signing Ronaldo. Well p***sed off. My dad texted me this afternoon asking me what i thought about the latest Ronaldo news. So disgusted i didnt reply. Was home after work and oblivious to the news when a mate texted me. WTF. I cant remember a transfer day like this in supporting United over 40 years. I cant believe we havent seen "she cannae take the strain" -:)
Enjoy. It's been crazy :lol:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I'm just going to put Sky Sports news on in a bit and sit in front of it for hours getting blasted on whisky.

feck yeah.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Winning UCL in 2008 was better.

However, in strictly 'wtf', exiting news out of the blue, this takes the cake.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Different emotion - but Ferguson retiring. I remember the night before, rumours were rife and a lot of updates, but none of us believed it. Then morning came.

distant_red

Of recent times, the Super League turnaround was a wild ride over a couple of hours. Protests, twitter going nuts, Woody's resignation.

choccy77

All hell broke lose yesterday, this morning the hangover was there when we woke up and by lunchtime Christmas eve and then Boom Santa came down the chimney

kirk buttercup

I brought My kids to a theme park today and to stay engaged with the Day with them I turned my phone off to stop Work calls etc. When I turned on my Phone this !!!! Wasn't happy about him going to City And I know he is 36 but fecking hell. We have signed Sancho , Varane and Ronaldo . Let that sink in . I can't stop smiling .

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Don't post that much as I used to but I hang out with some caf regulars on phone groups and was a terrific day ever since OGS press conference dropped!!

Winning UCL in 99 and in Russia is still the best, topped off with 'What's going on with Sergio Canales these days'.

slored1

The Super League days are the only time that it has been as wild.

432JuanMata

Man Utd Instagram gained 1.5million followers after announcing Ronaldo. The guy is the most followed person on instragram and everyone knows him.
This was the biggest story worldwide today. My mother who doesn’t watch football rang me and asked did I see it.
Never seen the Caf so happy ever than today it’s just a incredible story and it’s one if not the greatest player ever coming home.