Has this season hit rock bottom for you yet? If no, what, in particular, will be the final nails in the coffin?

redshaw

Rashford's injury has made it rock bottom now and no sign of any players coming in and other key players injured.

Top 4 is strangely up for grabs but the more shit everyone around us get we get worse as well. We just can't capitalize or make a dent in the top 4.

We saw it coming in the summer and Ole and the board had their incompetence shown early on with Martial out, no striker and putting all on Rashford.

It's funny I remember Ole saying we just have to make to January yet the injuries are worse and no sign of anything.

Hughie77

It's all gone Pete tong, injuries, wrong players sent out on loan, ie Smalling, not Jones! Unable to capitalise on team dropping points for us to move up table, yesterday's game came at the worst time, with the amount of injuries, ok did ok but lacked the quality needed to get results in games like that.

If there is no players in in Jan, loan players at least a striker on loan, forget it top 4 gone Europa league gone
Whole season realy, can see a 6th to 7th finish at best. Then he gets the sack can see it happening more now, than before,
New manager in and give him the transfer kitty, then the merry go round happens again, failing to get players in with quality. Everyone knows that transfers are a problem, who's fault it is don't know, Woodward , owners, Agents ?

If players don't want to come to OT what can we do as followers !

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I thought we hit rock bottom already until Rashford went out injured. Now we've sunk even further. And with the top 4 within our grasp, the only way I see us sinking any further is if we don't do a few deals in January to help make the top 4 a reality. Mind you, the mere fact that I'm targeting top 4 is also a sign of us hitting rock bottom because our expectations should be nothing less than competing for the title...

norm87cro

Pogba's documentary about his dreadful excperience at United after his record breaking transfer to Madrid.

Paul_Scholes18

To be honest if Fred and Martial gets injured things can turn even worse. Although we should get 40 easily to stay up so based on that it can't really get much worse.
We could miss Europa league, but Spurs and Arsenal being shit could save us to get top 7 at least.

I am sure lots more lows will come. If we can win anything despite that I would be crazy happy.
Europa league probably our best bet. There are good teams in it, but all of them flawed.
To win the cups we need to turn it around against City and without Rashford I can't see us beating them 2-0 or more.

Sad Chris

I’m trying to revert back to kid mode. I used to love the build up to every matchday, would be excited, would watch Match of the Day, and we’d go out afterwards and replay anything we could. Even if we lost, we’d do it. Even if we sucked, we’d get over it and look forward to the next game.

I didn’t know shit or care shit about managing players, money, clubs, etc. It was what it was and I took it as it was. I didn’t delude myself into thinking I had any influence or higher levels of knowledge of the game. I didn’t. I still don’t. I know as little as 99.9% of all of us here.

I want to not care about all the noise anymore. I don’t care about boardroom decisions, management decisions, moaning fans all over the internet. I want to go back to being excited about every match being a new opportunity, a new chance. I want to enjoy the game like a kid again. No worries. If we win, great. If we lose, shit. Life goes on. With or without new owners and managers.

Hughes35

We still have two cups that we can crash out off and a top 4 race.

Unfortunatly, there is still hope and it's the hope that kills us.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I’m trying to revert back to kid mode. I used to love the build up to every matchday, would be excited, would watch Match of the Day, and we’d go out afterwards and replay anything we could. Even if we lost, we’d do it. Even if we sucked, we’d get over it and look forward to the next game.

I didn’t know shit or care shit about managing players, money, clubs, etc. It was what it was and I took it as it was. I didn’t delude myself into thinking I had any influence or higher levels of knowledge of the game. I didn’t. I still don’t. I know as little as 99.9% of all of us here.

I want to not care about all the noise anymore. I don’t care about boardroom decisions, management decisions, moaning fans all over the internet. I want to go back to being excited about every match being a new opportunity, a new chance. I want to enjoy the game like a kid again. No worries. If we win, great. If we lose, shit. Life goes on. With or without new owners and managers.
Perspective. Thank you

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If we get a long term knock on Rashford or Martial then we are going to be looking at a bottom half finish and will be very lucky to finish with more than 50 points.
Sigh

Nickelodeon

Give it time people. Be patient. It’s a long term project.

And it’s about to get way worse.

izec

There is always a lower rock bottom. This isnt the end. The longer this goes without filling up positions with competence and changes, the lower it can go.

cloyton

Final nail today for me. Just feel awful when watching us these days

Canagel

This is rock bottom for me. I don't remember ever feeling this genuinely sad watching this club.
I stopped caring a long time ago. You should skip watching the games like I've done too, there are far better things to do with your time than watching that crap.

eire-red

This has to be rock bottom for me. I can't remember feeling so dejected watching a Man Utd performance, and feeling like it's not going to get any better for a long time.

OneUnited24

Even at 1 nil the team looked like they knew they were beat. If that’s not rock bottom I don’t knew what is

hp88

Rock Bottom ? Not yet. Watching Liverpool win the league and the board expressing their backing for Ole might just send me over the edge though.

adamwest

Like someone said above - not even mad :houllier: - this is just pathetic really.

EasyE

I stopped caring a long time ago. You should skip watching the games like I've done too, there are far better things to do with your time than watching that crap.
You'd rather sit on a forum writing to people but skip games?

CallyRed

Could be a whole lot worse if we lose on Sunday.
Just imagine, a defeat against Tranmere.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not signing anyone in January would be a low point with the current injuries. But I’m still enjoying this season more than Moyes and LVG.
I enjoyed LVG more to be honest, especially his first season. I feel like this season is on par with Moyes.

Paul778

Shockly bad. Started supporting them in 78 and never seen a worse performance than this. And according to Neville we have the worlds 2nd biggest wage bill.

How have we got so low? Paying so much for so little.

So little talent, so little energy, so little teamwork. So little spirit.

They should all donate this weeks wages to a local charity. Disgraceful

gza the genius

I doubt this will actually be rock bottom but losing 2-0 to Burnley at home and having Shaw and Lingard be the final two subs to “save” the game is pretty low.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
We wont even be in the Europa league next season the way things are going.

I cant see him surviving now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not even surprised tbh. Shows how much Woodward and the Glazers care about actual footballing matters that we can have this small of a squad, this poor of a squad, lose 3 of our key players for a long period of time, and not even care about replacing them 3 weeks into the fecking transfer window. The owners don't give a feck about where we finish, how the results are. Can't expect the manager to be able to do anything with the team.

JJT

Final nail for me tonight. I dont even feel angry we lost cos I was expecting it. I just feel sad.

Until a full change in the boardroom is made this will continue. We get told it's impossible to sign anyone in a few weeks yet see other clubs manage it. We get told we're getting better, but we're getting worse every week.

We're currently an ocean liner with the captain dead at the wheel, and it's the most depressed I've been in 37 years of watching our club.

StuCol

Chimp
Rio echoing my thoughts pretty well. Absolutely rubbish. An embarrassment.

Sponsors won’t keep paying top dollar when we are serving up such dross that people can’t even be bothered to turn up anymore. Or leave with 10 mins to go.

Tampa Bay haven’t won a thing since 2007.

That tells you all you need to know about the ambition of our owners.

pablotatt

Knocked out of the FA Cup on Sunday by Pearson followed by a spanking from Foden, Garcia and Co next week will be lower and inevitable with the gormless, clueless nodding dog still in charge.