Hating Lingard

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Lingard thinks his life is hard now with his mum sick and having to take care of his kids. By summer he will either be in Greece, somewhere like Norwich, or some other small city in Europe. I think then he'll realize he had it pretty nice here and will regret not taking his day job more seriously.

Vs Burnley, at least the 1st half, I thought Pereira was looking like a proper footballer. I think he could be a decent squad player.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
No he can't . He must have played 30 odd times this season and without a shadow of doubt he has been dreadful in at least 90% of those games . He has had a huge opportunity to prove his worth and what he has proven is he is no where near PL level
There is a stat on AMCs, comparing Bruno F, Kevin DB, Andreas P and Lingard.
Lingard, we knows is abysmal and should be playing in the Championship.
But what surprised me was just how bad Andreas was. He is almost as bad.
Absolutely criminal that Ole would pick these 2 chumps and not give Gomes a chance.

Check the goals and assist stat of Andreas, vs KDB.
Either Ole is totally incompetent to see what we, the fans, are seeing or he is trying his best to get fired.

Tel074

Absolutely criminal that Ole would pick these 2 chumps and not give Gomes a chance.

Either Ole is totally incompetent to see what we, the fans, are seeing or he is trying his best to get fired.
It's what we have been left with . Ole probably thought some of these guys would step up and show their worth but they have done the complete opposite

Denis79

Think he kept hoping they would turn a corner but the ran straight in to a wall. He should have given Mata more time in that position though.

DBT85

As I've just said in the Bruno thread, the options are Andreas, Lingard, Mata or Gomes. Mata we know offers nothing in a press so that rules him out for a lot of games where we need it.

Gomes I can only assume has struggled in training since moving up as its a lot more physical than in the training sessions he was in before. If he's been getting battered in training that I'd not be surprised that he's had such few opportunities.

buckooo1978

crazy that we arent able to get a striker even on loan

Gill would have sorted this no problem

we can forget top 4 that's for sure