Hating Lingard

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
How many performances like this can he get away with?
Until we sign a better player. It's so obvious that Ole doesn't rate him at all but there's not really anyone with his experience and ability combined. He's the best of the worst.

Got absolutely bollocked today as well, in front of everyone. No one has had that before

Rolaholic

Not trying to be harsh but he's honestly got to be the most useless player we've ever had get to 150+ apps. It's a testament to how far we've fallen that he's approaching 200 club appearances soon

Velvet Revolver

Until we sign a better player. It's so obvious that Ole doesn't rate him at all but there's not really anyone with his experience and ability combined. He's the best of the worst.

Got absolutely bollocked today as well, in front of everyone. No one has had that before
And that is what ? running ? I can do that too run around the pitch. Dont need any ability for that.

-Supreme-

I reckon thats due to Bruno coming in, Ole no longer needs to rely on him anymore

TrustInOle

‘’One more time and your fecking off’’.
Fecking loved that! Can't see him being here next season. Its infuriating when he loses the ball and blatantly doesn't give a shit! 3 times i can remember him giving the ball away and then jogging around clueless.

Relevated

And that is what ? running ? I can do that too run around the pitch. Dont need any ability for that.
Being apart of big games regardless of how shocking he's been. Mason greenwood is more talented but he gets cancelled out because he doesn't have the bottle that lingard has. Why? Because he's not done it at this level enough.

You can't only look at one thing and go with it, you have to balanced in all variables.

van Nistelrooy

Absolutely... Absolutely.... TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!!

Lingard is not a footballer. Anyone who defends him or claims he is useful as a squaad player needs sectioning.

Get him out of this club. Ole should know better and not starting him. Hopefully Fernandes puts an end to this nonsense from now on.

Fooza

MVP against Tranmere, poor against City (and all pl teams for that matter), League one is his level :wenger:

NoPace

He had several terrible touches that led directly to City's counter attacks.

Honestly now that we have Bruno in, if we were smart we'd try to find a loan swap in the next couple days that gives some team Lingard and we get a RW or a backup 9 to help us.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Signifies everything that has gone wrong with us since Ferguson left. He should never have been given a contract.

Luckiest player in the world.

We will have trouble getting rid of him given his high wages relative to his actual ability.

izec

Ole still keeps using him and will continue to do so. He may have realsied today JLingz is shit, but not too sure. He probably believes the boy will pick up some form eventually.

LJJT

Thought he played alright in moments tonight. First touch not good enough tonight though

Relevated

This was all negated when Ole hugged him and was smiling talking to him after he was subbed off.
Nope, it wasn't. It's actually good management.

Just because he's angry at him for making the mistake doesn't mean he has to give him the silent treatment and block him on WhatsApp later. He made him aware of his f ups and carried on.

Luke1995

He'll be given a four year contract extension with an option for a further year because he is a local lad.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
If he was any less use he would need to be watered twice a week, utterly and completely pointless.

Velvet Revolver

Being apart of big games regardless of how shocking he's been. Mason greenwood is more talented but he gets cancelled out because he doesn't have the bottle that lingard has. Why? Because he's not done it at this level enough.

You can't only look at one thing and go with it, you have to balanced in all variables.
not sure what you are trying to defend. Playing lingard and playing with 10 men is the same at this point in time

edgecutter

I think he is not good enough for us in general but tonight he wasnt that bad.
If sterling scores you would think differently.

Tonight has to be the end of Jesse. He has had several chances and it bums me out that gomes never gets any minutes due to the supposed experience that lingard has.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I think he is not good enough for us in general but tonight he wasnt that bad.
Today he was dreadful.
I do wonder just how bad he has to play, for you to say that he was bad.
Perhaps if he scored a couple of own goals, then you'd agree.
He is abysmal.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Ole still keeps using him and will continue to do so. He may have realsied today JLingz is shit, but not too sure. He probably believes the boy will pick up some form eventually.
Didn't Lingard basically say Solskjær told him this season was his last chance? After that he's been even worse.