Have we done the impossible - Sanchez to join Inter in January?

Red00012

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
“Every competition has some unforeseen events, a big team is needed. However, the first purchase in January will be Alexis Sanchez, who will resume working with his teammates. He has proved to be a great player.”

What? Cant say i have been paying close attention, but hasn't he been injured most of the time? Would be amazing if true

davidmichael

No he isn’t , he’s just saying when Sanchez comes back it’ll be like a new signing.
Talk about just reading the headline:lol:
“The first purchase in January will be Alexis Sanchez” which to me says Inter are buying Sanchez, maybe you should have read the entire statement yourself.

Brophs

The One and Only
More chance of getting Gary Glitter a job as a Butlins Redcoat.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
“The first purchase in January will be Alexis Sanchez” which to me says Inter are buying Sanchez, maybe you should have read the entire statement yourself.
My italian is average but he said that it was difficult to find difference makers in January and that Sanchez comeback would be their big chilean acquisition. It's in the context of rumours about Vidal.

Red00012

I’ll Finish the statement for you.....

“Who will resume working with his teammates”.

He returns from injury in January.

Like a new signing.....

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
:lol: Not only have they had the chance to gauge whether he's worth the money, he's also picked up an injury ruling him out for months. For them to decide to buy him in January would be incredible.

Fully expect him to come back next summer and go out on loan again while we subsidise a bigger chunk of his wages then.

::sonny::

Wtf

He said that having a player recoverd from injury in January it’s like a new singing

he didn’t say he will sign sanchez

it was only a metaphor

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
The best we can hope for is that he goes on a decent run for them, enough for them to be interested in taking him permanently on favourable terms.

Which would be a nominal transfer fee, basically just agreeing to paying his obscene wages in full. The likelihood of us getting any proper money for him is slim to nil, I'd say.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm pretty sure it was going to be a permanent deal anyway - it was just said as a loan to avoid FFP rules etc.

They spend a lot this summer, so they'll want to put it on the books next year. I can't see Sanchez coming back at all.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

We have a good record of doing the impossible like spending 100s of millions and be a midtable club or having one of the highest wage bills although having a bang average squad or appoint a manager without a clue.

I fear the next time we will do the impossible.