Heaven Draft

Skizzo

WinnerD. MaradonaG. ScireaCafuG. FacchettiP. BreitnerT. HenryB.CharltonA. CostacurtaK.H.SchnellingerRivaldoP. ShiltonM. SilvaDjalma SantosV. VoroninF. Puskas
SkizzoF. BeckenbauerJ. KohlerM. PlatiniRomarioL. FigoM. TardelliC. GentileZ. BoniekJ. A. CamachoU. FillolD. SimeoneP. GascoigneDungaK. MbappeB. MooreZ. Zidane
Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. KrolA. Robben
IsotopeZicoG. MullerG. BestP. FalcaoM. DesaillyKh ForsterR. GiggsM. BossisS. MaierV. VasovicE. GeretsM. SammerGarrinchaNilton SantosEusebioL. Suarez Miramontes

@Gio

Last edited:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Cristiano is blocked @Skizzo

Pick a player that was in contact with Di Stefano and Best! Everyone gets to pick 2 players, for this round one player must be in contact with Best, other with Di Stefano - both players must play in SF game.
Block list: Messi, Gullit, Pele, Passarella, Redondo, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Maldini, Cristiano, Van Basten, Cruyff, Figueroa, Baresi, Rijkaard

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
doesn't show the shirt number to confirm.
If you track it forward a few seconds, it shows Neeskens' number 4 shirt. This is a few seconds on from the quick handshake, it's the same camera that has a close up of Best and tracks him along to Neeskens again.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If you track it forward a few seconds, it shows Neeskens' number 4 shirt. This is a few seconds on from the quick handshake, it's the same camera that has a close up of Best and tracks him along to Neeskens again.

Good find, man.

We can play any day except weekend and monday, Gio.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Pick and start at least one player that was in contact with the greatest winger of all time - Tom Finney. You can pick maximum of 2 players.

WinnerD. MaradonaG. ScireaCafuG. FacchettiP. BreitnerT. HenryB.CharltonA. CostacurtaK.H.SchnellingerRivaldoP. ShiltonM. SilvaDjalma SantosV. VoroninF. PuskasJ. Neeskens
Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. KrolA. Robben

Pick a player that was in contact with Di Stefano and Best! Everyone gets to pick 2 players, for this round one player must be in contact with Best, other with Di Stefano - both players must play in SF game.
Block list: Messi, Gullit, Pele, Passarella, Redondo, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Maldini, Cristiano, Van Basten, Cruyff, Figueroa, Baresi, Rijkaard, Zico, Gerd Muller, Beckenbauer, Kohler

@Pat_Mustard starts

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I'll take Duncan Edwards. Celebrating with Finney (No. 9) here:

EDIT: Won't embed, but the touch is at 8:18 in the video

WinnerD. MaradonaG. ScireaCafuG. FacchettiP. BreitnerT. HenryB.CharltonA. CostacurtaK.H.SchnellingerRivaldoP. ShiltonM. SilvaDjalma SantosV. VoroninF. PuskasJ. Neeskens
Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. KrolA. RobbenD. Edwards

Block list: Messi, Gullit, Pele, Passarella, Redondo, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Maldini, Cristiano, Van Basten, Cruyff, Figueroa, Baresi, Rijkaard, Zico, Gerd Muller, Beckenbauer, Kohler

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

WinnerD. MaradonaG. ScireaCafuG. FacchettiP. BreitnerT. HenryB.CharltonA. CostacurtaK.H.SchnellingerRivaldoP. ShiltonM. SilvaDjalma SantosV. VoroninF. PuskasJ. NeeskensG. BestB. Robson
Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. KrolA. RobbenD. Edwards

@Pat_Mustard

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If using that formation I'm thinking of, Gio has it on the bag. Probably.