Hector Bellerin

Chipper

Adulterer.
I don't get the bit about other footballers being scared. Like most people in the world they're probably just not particularly bothered about the issue enough to tweet about it if they're bothered at all.

I've no problem with anyone, famous or not tweeting, talking, facebooking, or whatevering about the things they do care about including Bellerin so I don't see anything negative here.

lysglimt

Scout
More people worldwide will know the history of NI better than Alabama.
Its one nothing state in global terms. Its a symptom of this global fascination of US politics by those who have nothing to do with it.
No it's not state in global terms - it's already the 3rd state and more republican backwater-states are to follow.

prateik

Spring Summer I'm guessing.

if he has an interest, who cares.. at least he is doing it right..
I've seen Rashford, Lingard and Pogba dress like absolute clowns.. This looks completely normal in comparison.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's cool as feck and obviously well into his fashion. The only footballer I've seen with actual good fashion sense.

Snafu17

I generally find high, runway fashion a weird phenomenon but if he's into there's nothing wrong with that.

JSArsenal

Good on him for exploring his interests. I hope he comes back even stronger next season.

mu4c_20le

I like this one better. Community service in style.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
His fashion sense is horrendous. He tries too hard and is over the top.

That said he seems a decent bloke and good on him expressing it for a purpose and not acting like an absolute nob on social media.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
When was the last time this guy was actually relevant as a football player ?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Wether you're into fashion or not, he seems to atleast have "healthy" occupations outside of football.

Robbie Boy

When's the last time he was good? He looked good as a youngster but he never kicked on.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Should have been sold when Barca were sniffing around. Ever since he went full Posh he became a liability

Robbie Boy

ACL injury in Jan 2019 finished him off as top level RB I think.
Sheesh, I don't remember him getting an ACL! I remember him being poor prior to 2019, though.

Congrats on the win tonight. Great start from Villa this season.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
When's the last time he was good? He looked good as a youngster but he never kicked on.
He's been good since the end of last season in the late run of the Fa Cup. Good start to the season with the most assists and good movement on his flank like the penalty he won a few days ago. Tonight was a bad night, nothing else.

meamth

Lost his blistering agility and pace since ACL. He always so reliant on that ability.

Pep's Suit

Teacher's pet? Or why AMN and Soares never start instead of this fraud?