Helen Chamberlain

Boothy

Is this because shes got short hair? Or because shes actually a lesbian?

Legend16

for the life of me i cannot understand the attraction of Helen chamberlain. not a bad lookin girl but anyones first pick before 2 am and 10 pints in the club? I dont think so. and that feckin accent. horrible

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
for the life of me i cannot understand the attraction of Helen chamberlain. not a bad lookin girl but anyones first pick before 2 am and 10 pints in the club? I dont think so. and that feckin accent. horrible
The attraction's probably got a lot to with her coming across as someone you could go and watch football with who knows all the songs/chants and will be willing to talk with you at length about the finer details of the game, then allow you to get bladdered and bend one into her in the jacks of some pub on the way home.

Which wouldn't be a bad day out, to be fair.

Legend16

The attraction's probably got a lot to with her coming across as someone you could go and watch football with who knows all the songs/chants and will be willing to talk with you at length about the finer details of the game, then allow you to get bladdered and bend one into her in the jacks of some pub on the way home.

in fairness that does sound like a decent matchday package.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
It's probably best that I haven't seen the new look.

I'd do fecking heinous things to her. I suspect seeing her sporting a Billie Jean King style bob would sully all my previous Chamberwanks.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool

You're a great reader of people Pogue

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Hells bells is great...won't have a word said against her. I don't watch Soccer AM anymore..that Max bloke annoys me