6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roux

He is absolutely fantastic at running into a crowd of opposition players and losing the ball.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If he pulls of 1 or 2 good dribbles in a game, you just know he's going to spend all of the game trying to dribble it round 3 or 4 players, no matter how difficult the situation.

Alabaster Codify7

Typical performance. Inconsistent, flashes of what appeared to be brilliance than periods of basically being invisible. Needs a huge improvement next season but the quality is clearly there.

Blind

I don't know where his awareness has disappeared to, it's a hell of a drop from over 20 assists last season to 5 this season. Obviously we're completely disjointed up front and Dortmund look to attack far more than us but it's disappointing. He needs to keep it simple and link more with Pogba, far too often they both look like individuals who try and do it all themselves.

buckooo1978

get the feeling someone like Klopp would be getting a lot more out of Mhiki

too much onus on defence and his confidence looks shaky at best

Womp

idiot
get the feeling someone like Klopp would be getting a lot more out of Mhiki

too much onus on defence and his confidence looks shaky at best
He looked poor under Klopp at Dortmund iirc. He's the definition of a fair weather player, looks to be weak as feck mentally. The game was pretty open in the first half today, he should have taken that game by the scruff of the neck and dominated it. He's in his prime and has the ability to do so. So frustrating seeing the game coast by him when it's obvious he should be offering more. Constantly opting for the wrong decisions etc.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol: Exactly

He thinks he's Messi or something. Huge disappointment this lad.
First season with settling in problems, goal return good assist return decent. The guy looks a good signing give him time ffs.

Donsangre

Has been decent but tried too much sometimes, hogged the ball too much.
If he tries u say too much, if he doesnt, ud be like why doesnt he dribble. Too me it looked very weird as well. He possible wanted to show everyone that he can for some reason unknown to me. He did pretty well thou. Dribble 3-4 tymes very successfully. Pog did it once and everyone praise him.

togg

First season with settling in problems, goal return good assist return decent. The guy looks a good signing give him time ffs.
Yep, as Ferguson said...sometimes it takes a season for a player from an overseas league to get use to the PL. Reserve judgement until next season. He's trying, there is no doubt and things aren't really coming off a lot of the time, but there is no doubting his ability. I'd rather him stay than a couple of the others who are in the team at the moment......

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Zlatan flunged his arms out in frustration several times this season due to Mkhitaryan taking too much time on the ball instead of looking for the pass. For someone who racked up 20 assists last season he doesn't really seems to have much awareness when it comes to passing.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Zlatan flunged his arms out in frustration several times this season due to Mkhitaryan taking too much time on the ball instead of looking for the pass. For someone who racked up 20 assists last season he doesn't really seems to have much awareness when it comes to passing.
Hes the type that tries to take that extra step / beat that extra man so that when he delivers that pass its a killer blow.

Just needs to find the balance with the pace of this league.

sashiko

who cares about Zlatan.. he himself is a frustration for the rest of the team.

The people here don't seem to decide what Micky should do - take the game and create himself or just run around and pass to those who can't do much. They aren't happy in either case))

Dave46

Zlatan could move around a bit, not just walk half of the games.

Web of Bissaka

Yep - seems his sole purpose on the pitch last night was to pull off the most nutmegs ever in a match.
:lol:True. But damn he can do it for sure. How many success nutmegs was it last night - 3 or 5 or something.
Hes the type that tries to take that extra step / beat that extra man so that when he delivers that pass its a killer blow.

Agree. that's his playstyle ~ dribble into space behind the opponents, go direct often to the centre going into the PBox, attract more and more opponents = more space for teammates, once there is no longer space to dribble into, release the ball and get assist. Of if manage to beat until the last man, shoot and score (like the game against Tottenham).

Can be frustrating when it doesn't work and lose the balls, but when it did, lethal:devil:.

Dave46

Zlatan's quick in the mind instead, sadly Pogba's the only one who's on a similar level.
What is that suppose to mean? If Miki advances with the ball and Zlatan is just standing there a lot of times in the traffic, how can he play to him. Speaking of Pogba, I can't count how many times Miki made forward runs and was ignored by Pogba.

Last edited:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
He probably needs a better functioning attacking unit to thrive, footballing IQ and spatial awareness should be a primary attribute for a player like him. Maybe next season he'll be more effective if he has more 1v1 situations rather than 1v4?

Ban

If he tries u say too much, if he doesnt, ud be like why doesnt he dribble. Too me it looked very weird as well. He possible wanted to show everyone that he can for some reason unknown to me. He did pretty well thou. Dribble 3-4 tymes very successfully. Pog did it once and everyone praise him.
I wouldn't be like why doesn't he dribble. Dribbling is all right, but too much of it which result in losing the ball isn't that good.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I know the fella is a bit frowned upon on here, but that's mostly due to his muppetry on transfers.

But "Pilib de Brun" was saying some utter nonsense about Mhky being slow, and can't believe how slow he is , and all this nonsense.

Is it me, or is he arguably one of the fastest in the team/league?!

criticalanalysis

This. I was about to say something similar really.

His decision making was bad but half the time it was because the options weren't really there to play a first time ball, after he already went past 1-2 players.

Once/if we can attack more expansively and players make off the ball runs properly, he will be able to play those passes sooner.

Right now, half of the 'missed' passes and opportunities is because he's done well or has overly forced that chance by, which time he's crowded out.

Bit like Martial.

The off the ball runs and space making from our full backs, midfielders and attackers is really bad. We're too focused on defending and keeping shape. Mourinho deserves criticism and praise for our results thus far this season.

Aza Boy

As long as he kept the dribbling with the assumption that he is Maradona reincarnation, he wont go nowhere...I just cant accept the fact that in the age of supposed to be mature in the way of the player should, Mkhi shown us no sign of that...

I still give him another season...If he is shit as now, flood him to China...we still can get 40 million...

RAVred

He looks like if he finds form he'll be absolutely lethal going forward.

And hes definitely not slow, hes one of our fastest players, not only in pace, but also how fast he moves the balls. Honestly dont think theres anyone better or faster at dribbling in our side.

Dave46

He looks like if he finds form he'll be absolutely lethal going forward.

And hes definitely not slow, hes one of our fastest players, not only in pace, but also how fast he moves the balls. Honestly dont think theres anyone better or faster at dribbling in our side.
True. Ashford is faster without the ball. He was the second fastest player in Dortmund.

Dave46

As long as he kept the dribbling with the assumption that he is Maradona reincarnation, he wont go nowhere...I just cant accept the fact that in the age of supposed to be mature in the way of the player should, Mkhi shown us no sign of that...

I still give him another season...If he is shit as now, flood him to China...we still can get 40 million...
Please, the way you talk about him one would think he is Rooney or Young.

Frank Grimes

He seems to be joining a list of talented players who looks pretty average when they join United. I am of the opinion our lack of decent full backs makes it harder for our creative players to thrive as the midfield is flooded with opposition players who never have to worry about an overlap from the flanks.

Ainu

Out of our transfers and the expectations I had for them, he's the one that has disappointed me the most. He shows his talent often enough but he seems to lack the maturity I would expect from someone of his experience. He's been frustrating to watch, because it's so obvious he can do much better. He strikes me as the sort of player who only thrives if the team around him is playing well, which is probably true enough for most players, but he especially seems to suffer if the team struggles. If that's the case he may well continue to suffer next season.

AP88

Supports
Man City
I can't help but feel like he was signed as a favour to Raiola, so to push the Pogba and Zlatan signings through.

He's not a Mourinho player; zero physicality, lazy, indecisive and more style than substance. Send him to Inter in exchange for Perisic, because I can't see him improving sufficiently.

Dave46

I can't help but feel like he was signed as a favour to Raiola, so to push the Pogba and Zlatan signings through.

He's not a Mourinho player; zero physicality, lazy, indecisive and more style than substance. Send him to Inter in exchange for Perisic, because I can't see him improving sufficiently.
You are out of your mind. And who? fecking Perisic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.