5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

I'm against the notion that he's this amazing misunderstood player, I'm not even sure he's a good player. A lot of people here keep going on about how he's a technically good player, but honestly I don't see it, his first touch is very erratic and probably even worse than Lukaku. His passing is either too short or too long and don't make me start on his crossing.

I think he has 2 things going for him, his speed once he gets going though that gets negated by his decision making, and he takes usually some good positions in attack, also his pressing is mostly ok.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I think people need to calm down. No offence but we have signed Alexis feckin Sanchez who is three times the player Mkhi is at the very least. I would bet my house that Sanchez will prove to be the better end of the bargain.
Oh yeah I'd take this swap a hundred times. I just think Mhiki might turn out pretty decent in the end. De Bruin turned out pretty well after Jose let him go (though I don't think Mhiki will ever be that good.)

Mr Smith

Sorry that it didn't work out for him here. I was really excited when he signed. I'd like to wish him all the best, but he's going to Arsenal, so I kind of hope he plays the way he has for the last 6 months...

Icemav

I'm against the notion that he's this amazing misunderstood player, I'm not even sure he's a good player. A lot of people here keep going on about how he's a technically good player, but honestly I don't see it, his first touch is very erratic and probably even worse than Lukaku. His passing is either too short or too long and don't make me start on his crossing.

I think he has 2 things going for him, his speed once he gets going though that gets negated by his decision making, and he takes usually some good positions in attack, also his pressing is mostly ok.
God knows what type of player he is. If I had to guess he is a very strange one requiring a game with a very particular rythym and where he can play totally without pressure or stress. Then he has fun and clicks. Shame that is not what playing at a top club is like.

LoneStar

I sincerely wish him good luck. It’s pretty clear that he was very proud of playing for United. Things just didn’t work out for him at United. Also think that he will thrive more playing their system as compared to ours. Hope he scores a lot against our rivals.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Mkhitaryan is a player that must be micro managed on the pitch because his decision making is lacking both due to game intelligence and confidence.

Wenger is a worse match for Mkhitaryan than Mourinho; because he gives players ultimate freedom in what they wish to do as the game develops.

Fighting for top 4 is his level.

Geekie

Probably the most frustrating player I've ever had to watch. A flop transfer by Jose imo unless he'd forseen that he could be swapped for Sanchez at some point in the future...
Now that I mentioned it has Jose brought in any promising attackers yet? He always seems to go for the safer bets (Pogba, Mkhitaryan, now Sanchez), which admittedly are what United need right now but I do want to see some new faces at OT.

ChaddyP

Probably the most frustrating player I've ever had to watch. A flop transfer by Jose imo unless he'd forseen that he could be swapped for Sanchez at some point in the future...
Now that I mentioned it has Jose brought in any promising attackers yet? He always seems to go for the safer bets (Pogba, Mkhitaryan, now Sanchez), which admittedly are what United need right now but I do want to see some new faces at OT.
Lukaku?

el3mel

Ah yes that slipped me, but still pretty much on the safe side no? I'm thinking of less familiar/proven signings like Ronaldo/Nani/Martial
I though that's what Rashford and Martial are supposed to do in the club ? We have enough young talents in the attack. Better to develop them and bring big names beside them more than adding more youngsters.

ChaddyP

Ah yes that slipped me, but still pretty much on the safe side no? I'm thinking of less familiar/proven signings like Ronaldo/Nani/Martial
risky to me. Lot of money paid of a bloke that was to replace zlatans goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.