Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Opposition supporters in here gloating over Mkhi, which turned in shite after shite performance while players like Martial and Lingard made it work.

He is weak mentally, and is now at the perfect club for him.

Also you seem to leave out that we got Sanchez who is three times the player in return.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Opposition supporters in here gloating over Mkhi, which turned in shite after shite performance while players like Martial and Lingard made it work.

He is weak mentally, and is now at the perfect club for him.

Also you seem to leave out that we got Sanchez who is three times the player in return.
This is the only response to literally any Mhkitaryan related chat from any ABU/rival fan/mate etc.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’m Happy for him but he also had matches like this for us

then he’d disappear for the next 4 or 5 games so I wouldn’t get too carried away

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We could have shifted Mata instead of Mhkitaryan btw and still get Sanchez. But, Mhkitaryan was not the right player under Mourinho. Just like di Maria was not the right player under van gaal.

El Zoido

He was invisible for us in so many games. You can blame Mourinho for whatever, but the player has to shoulder some responsibility too. I’m sure he’ll well at Arsenal but Sanchez is the better player.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not happy for him at all. He’s a weak minded fraud, just like Arsenal, and he’ll be shit for them in the long run.

SirAF

Ageist
This is the sole reason I want him to fail at arsenal, if he produce the goods there you’ll get idiots gloating with their anti-Mourinho/United agenda :lol:

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Arsenal were always going to hammer Everton. The real acid test for them and Mkhi is when they face a decent side. They’ll get turned over against Spurs.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Yeah, Lingard and Martial have been rubbish under him. Sanchez looked awful today. Rashford has had zero chances. Lukaku's scoring record has gotten worse.

Oh wait..
I'd like to see what these players have been able to do vs top 6 sides under Mourinho...

SirAF

Ageist
It’s absolute nonsense. Your posts are continually imbecilic.
What do you expect? He’s a Barcelona fan and is probably still salty that Mourinho stopped them in 2010.

Come on fish, let me reel you in FcBarca

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, Lingard and Martial have been rubbish under him. Sanchez looked awful today. Rashford has had zero chances. Lukaku's scoring record has gotten worse.

Oh wait..
Martial and Rashford have been underwhelming in light of their perceived potential. Lingard is no world beater.

Players will still score goals, no matter the manager. But Mourinho's style of football is not particularly conducive to attacking footballers. That's no secret.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This is the sole reason I want him to fail at arsenal, if he produce the goods there you’ll get idiots gloating with their anti-Mourinho/United agenda :lol:
It's not anti-United to predict that he would do better at Arsenal. Regardless of his form going forward, we made the right decision and got the better player. Him playing well in a system doesn't change that. Anyone using this game to bash Mourinho is agenda driven.

Varun

Staff
I'd like to see what these players have been able to do vs top 6 sides under Mourinho...
Why stop there? Why not see what they've been able to do vs top 3 sides away from home in the first half on the right flank when marked by 2 opposition players?

SirAF

Ageist
It's not anti-United to predict that he would do better at Arsenal. Regardless of his form going forward, we made the right decision and got the better player. Him playing well in a system doesn't change that. Anyone using this game to bash Mourinho is agenda driven.
Yes, that is my point.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Martial and Rashford have been underwhelming in light of their perceived potential. Lingard is no world beater.

Players will still score goals, no matter the manager. But Mourinho's style of football is not particularly conducive to attacking footballers. That's no secret.
Claiming it's not particularly conductive is very different to saying he stifles attacking players, which is total shite. I'm not saying he is as good at getting the absolute best out of them as the likes of Pep and Klopp but the idea that Mourinho limits attacking players from reaching their potential is utter bollocks. You don't win what he has by stifling your attackers.

Deleted member 101472

Anyone want to start a transfer thread about going after him in the summer?

Cassidy

Why stop there? Why not see what they've been able to do vs top 3 sides away from home in the first half on the right flank when marked by 2 opposition players?
The point I'm making is our set up in those games does stifle our attacking players. So it is true that this happens.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Will be interesting to see how he gets on against Spurs and City in all honesty, if he looks miles better then some fingers can maybe be pointed at Jose.

Regardless, I’d have Sanchez every single time.

Varun

Staff

Thankfully there's more to football than just perceived attacking quality, eh?

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Claiming it's not particularly conductive is very different to saying he stifles attacking players, which is total shite. I'm not saying he is as good at getting the absolute best out of them as the likes of Pep and Klopp but the idea that Mourinho limits attacking players from reaching their potential is utter bollocks. You don't win what he has by stifling your attackers.
We can argue semantics but it's the same thing. Mkhitaryan isn't built to play under a manager like Mourinho.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Mki is a good player. The problem he plays well when the team is playing well,but goes missing when the team is struggling and when you expect him to shoulder some responsibilities.

His mentality is questionable, seems to buckle and lose confidence under pressure.

Massive Spanner

The point I'm making is our set up in those games does stifle our attacking players. So it is true that this happens.
I'd say bar Liverpool away that's just not true at all. Spurs midweek Mourinho picked the exact side everyone wanted him to, a very offensive one, and we got butchered. Our problem in big games this season has been our midfield being bypassed and our defenders making brainfarts.

A-man

We could have shifted Mata instead of Mhkitaryan btw and still get Sanchez. But, Mhkitaryan was not the right player under Mourinho. Just like di Maria was not the right player under van gaal.
I think they wanted to re -unite Mkhi and Aubameyang. And from what I have seen so far in the Arsenal game it looks like a good choice. They both seem to fit Arsenal’s way of playing. And with Mkhi and Özil they have two players who can deliver great passes. I know it’s only one game, but Arsenal is looking pretty good.

Varun

Staff
There's more to a league season than games vs 5 teams. If it was all about enjoying being able to attack, Sanchez would still be at Arsenal and Mkhitaryan at United inevitably.

Cassidy

I'd say bar Liverpool away that's just not true at all. Spurs midweek Mourinho picked the exact side everyone wanted him to, a very offensive one, and we got butchered. Our problem in big games this season has been our midfield being bypassed and our defenders making brainfarts.
Ok this is the wrong thread for this. I'm not talking about team selection. Point is our attacking players don't perform in the big games. Our record shows this.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Attacking players usually have it tougher under Mourinho as compared to other managers but Mkhi failing here was completely his own fault, was given loads of chances.

Massive Spanner

We can argue semantics but it's the same thing. Mkhitaryan isn't built to play under a manager like Mourinho.
That's not the same thing. That's just Mkhi not having the right mentality, which is something that has been proven time and time again in his career. Top players should not have to be "built" to play a certain way or in a certain system.

ShoePolish

Arsenal were always going to hammer Everton. The real acid test for them and Mkhi is when they face a decent side. They’ll get turned over against Spurs.
No matter how shit Arsenal are, Spurs always find a way to fold against them.

Cassidy

There's more to a league season than games vs 5 teams. If it was all about enjoying being able to attack, Sanchez would still be at Arsenal and Mkhitaryan at United inevitably.
Where have I disagreed with that? I simply made a comment to support the fact that our attackers get stifled by our manager. Mhiki cannot handle that, Sanchez probably can