Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

LARulz

Gutted it didn't work out for him here, was delighted when we signed him. Showed flashes of brilliance but not consistent enough. Hopefully he performs similarly at Arsenal

OverratedOpinion

I hope things work out for him and it definitely wouldn't surprise me if he turned things around. Clearly a very good player in there somewhere and I think Arsenal will suit him both in style of play and a less pressured environment.

Nick7

Can't say I ever warmed to him at United, probably the most frustrating of our players the last year and a half. Thanks for the Europa League, and Sanchez. Hope he does the business against all our rivals and has many more bad days with United on the pitch.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Gutted for him, but he's had his chances. Thanks for the goals and good luck.

Sylar

He looks... happy? lol

Good luck to him (but not Arsenal)

AndyJ1985

He's a good guy and I wish him all the best (although not at the expense of United)

It's a shame it went so wrong for him at United and has to take a step down.

Kapardin

Well, he "dreamt" of playing for Arsenal. Nice try, Mkhi.:rolleyes:

Bit sad to see him go, I would like nice characters like Mata and Mkhi to succeed with us. But ok, its' not like he is vanishing off the face of the Earth, Arsenal are a big enough club and probably his level.

redom

It'll be interesting to see if Arsenal, or Arsene, can get the best out of him as some have suggested they might, he had his moments for us but seemed unable to maintain his confidence and form, wish him well.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Good luck to Miki. Score against everyone except us!:D

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Mkhitaryan has never looked particularly happy during his time in England. He never cemented his place in the first team and was traded to a worse club for a better player. I can understand why he cried.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Shame it didn't work for him here, and hopefully it won’t come back to haunt us when we play Arsenal, but I wish him nothing but the best personally from here on.

RedCurry

Good luck to Mkhitaryan. He, at times, carried us in Europa last season and played a big part in bringing us back to where we belong. This season would have been a lot more grim without his work last season. I hope the fans will appreciate him for that.