Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Looking forward to him, Ozil and Auba. With Wilshere behind they could give us some lovely football. Won't make up for a poor defence or DM setup though.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Always rated him. Better than Alexis. The Armenian Messi. Best player in the Bundesliga (copyright redcafe c.2016).

Last edited:

izec

Football is a business, he wants to appease the fans. He is the perfect example of a nice guy who says always the same nice things in front of the camera

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Scripted. Sanchez said the same thing.
"Since I was a boy I’ve always said my dream was to play for Manchester United," Sanchez told MUTV. "

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
exaclty, he's hardly going to step in front of the cameras and go f*&k it, im playing for you c*&ts now. Didnt want to be here but whatever.

Never really hit his stride here, best for both parties, good luck to him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah, I mean what else is he meant to say? "Well United didn't want me anymore and they wanted Alexis, I didn't really want to leave but the Arsenal offer came in, and I figured it's probably best to go there then not play football here, so once they gave me a ridiculous amount of money I was like, yeah why not play for Arsenal?"

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Have a feeling he'll do really well at Arsenal. But I think they'll challenge for a top 4 finish next season while we battle for the title.

SteveTheRed

Have a feeling he'll do really well at Arsenal. But I think they'll challenge for a top 4 finish next season while we battle for the title.
Yes I think he will do really well there, annoyingly. If they sign Aubameyang as well it gives them a fighting chance at top 4.

Annouchez

I feel for the guy but unfortunately that's life. The amount of times I screamed at the TV watching him break down our attacks time after time with Martial struggling to start a game. Sure as fans we should have more patience (imagine selling/swapping Martial because he wasn't the best last year) and support our players but in our current state I'm so glad Jose was ruthless with Mkhi. We've gotten used to housing mediocrity since Ferguson left.

Top end football is filled of players with power that some seem to abuse at times (Ronaldo and his pay my tax irreversible nonsense) but when a club decides to be ruthless with a high profile player it always comes off worse IMO.

SATA

He said his best moment was the final in the Europa League against Ajax with United. Guess he still misses us though

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Looking forward to him, Ozil and Auba. With Wilshere behind they could give us some lovely football. Won't make up for a poor defence or DM setup though.
Doesn't help our cause any though. Real dogfight for fourth now.

prath92

Glanced through Arsenal mania and they seem to think he can easily play in a midfield 3 with wilshere and xhaka. That’s a suicidal midfield imo

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Glanced through Arsenal mania and they seem to think he can easily play in a midfield 3 with wilshere and xhaka. That’s a suicidal midfield imo
They've also convinced themselves that Mkhitaryan barely loses the ball and can dribble his way out of a press. :lol:

They've basically ignored all of his time at Dortmund and United, where he thrives with space and movement; and turned him into the Armenian Iniesta that will play tika taka football.

Dion

That's nothing new. All players are told what to say. It's scripted
Can't you dream of playing for more than one club?
Those are fake quotes, well the Man Utd and Dortmund ones are. What Miki actually said was it was a dream to play for a club with an illustrious history.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Doesn't help our cause any though. Real dogfight for fourth now.
Arsenal have got some tough league games coming up, extra cup games and Europa league which sets up horrendous Thursday - Sunday fixtures. If we fall below them then we deserve everything we get.

kidbob

He'll do well in a less pressured situation. Not good enough for us but still a great player. Hopefully we can laud him for knocking Liverpool out of the top 4 come seasons end.

RU Devil

He came on around 60mins in and Swansea scored one minute later.
Rather harsh, but it definitely rings a bell. His defensive work was never the best, especially when the team is set up more to absorb & counterattack vs pressing from the front. Was he liable in the goal?

DavelinaJolie

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
His defensive work was never the best, especially when the team is set up more to absorb & counterattack vs pressing from the front.
Remember when our fans pretended he is playing because he is good defensively while he was in terrible form ovetall, even though he had about 3 games in which he was very good defensively but apart from that was lost positionally all the time.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Rather harsh, but it definitely rings a bell. His defensive work was never the best, especially when the team is set up more to absorb & counterattack vs pressing from the front. Was he liable in the goal?
No it was half a joke from him. Was a calamitous mistake from Monreal with a throw in to mustafi who fecked up then cech who missed his kick to Ayew for a tap in.

Mkhitaryan has actually been decent but a bit quiet. Trying things, but Arsenal are awful

breakout67

Supports
Man City
How's he doing? The usual?
He's not match fit so I wouldnt hold it against him to have little impact on this game. Expect him to be good when Arsenal are at home and gash when they are away/

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Wenger said Mkhitaryan is low on confidence; so he throws him into a game away from home where they are fighting for the game. 1 minute after he comes on Swansea take the lead, and Swansea get close to scoring a few times. The 3rd goal for Swansea comes and Mkhitaryan has lost any confidence he had left.

Canagel

Wenger should've started Mkhi. Poor man management. You want your new signing to feel comfortable straight away and give him that confidence.

predator

Youth NITK
I can't seem to write him off as so many others have. For some reason I believe he will eventually show glimpses of his Dortmund days in the Prem. Logic tells me that he is 29 which isn't young in footballers terms and I am feeling sorry for him, although he is a rich & famous, it's not nice seeing someone with such little confidence.

Anyway, I wish him all the best personally.