Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

Loublaze

ATLien
De Bruyne is a bit different though, the type of assists he tends to get are out of nowhere where he makes something out of nothing, and he also makes a ton of key passes before the assist so to speak, the pass to the assister. You have to watch him play to understand, there is a massive gulf in class between him and Mkhitaryan. The quality of the assist is important.

My main point is that the stat is not a good one and its better to just watch the player and you can see the class. If you want a better stat for creative players chances created is a much better stat imo.
De Bruyne is class but your explanation about the quality of assists doesn't hold water my man, sorry. An assist is an assist. You can't get lucky so many times.

Swift Football

Of course :lol:

Incredibly sloppy on the ball for much of the game, just as he was for us. But somehow emerges with a goal, a great assist, and arguably should have had a pen.
INdeed, selling Mkhi is proving to be costly mistake by Jose!
We have equally good players who Jose is not able to use properly, like Darmian and Blind. I am sure Wenger will work wonders with them. Come and get them at just 25M each.

Jaybomb

There’s only three players in recent history I don’t think we should have sold... Ronaldo, Di Maria and Chicharito.

Everyone else was rightly moved on.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
INdeed, selling Mkhi is proving to be costly mistake by Jose!
We have equally good players who Jose is not able to use properly, like Darmian and Blind. I am sure Wenger will work wonders with them. Come and get them at just 25M each.
What seems to be a hating post turns out to be a genius advertising :lol::lol::lol:

el3mel

I dont pretend. I check check this thread from time to time to see what a bunch of whiners u are. I cant even watch the boring united game anymore. Arsenal are shit but at least its fun to watch.
You're not a United fan. You're not even fan for any club, just supporting your player and that's it.

Go and talk about him as much as you like in an Arsenal forum. We don't care.

Womp

idiot
There’s only three players in recent history I don’t think we should have sold... Ronaldo, Di Maria and Chicharito.

I agree for the most part. Understandably people seem to be blinded by their support for our players, but how many have actually flourished since leaving us in recent times? Only one I can genuinely think of who could have still offered something different is Nani and even then, he only had a few more years left in him at most anyway.

SpyLuke10

Di Maria? Come on, the snake never really wanted to sign for United in the first place. He has a toxic attitude, why do you think madrid sold him? They would have said he was not for sale but they knew that he was a snake man so they cashed in.

I agree on Ronaldo but we was always gonna leave, madrid was his dream club.

Chicharito I'm still sad he left, same goes for RVP, I felt he had 1 more season left in him at united, but I wonder if either was still here would Rashford have ever gotten his chance. With Welbeck it kinda saddens me that he left even if he was bang average cos I don't like to see established United players who were at the club from 5 years old leaving to big rivals, although again like I said, Rashford.

Personally I would've liked to have kept Nani though, a player full of flair.

Overall I feel like things have happened how they should've happened. Can't change the past. Had Rashford never come on to the scene I would have definitely regretted getting rid of Chicharito, Welbeck and RVP, but overall I have no regrets about United and how things have come to pass in recent years transfer-wise.

Jngun

Di Maria? Come on, the snake never really wanted to sign for United in the first place. He has a toxic attitude, why do you think madrid sold him? They would have said he was not for sale but they knew that he was a snake man so they cashed in.

Harsh calling him Snake , he was clearly love playing for Madrid ,work so hard for them & was successful there.
It's madrid themselves who force him out because he isn't handsome therefore not marketable in their pov.
I am not joking here , that's how madrid is

prath92

You mean he got a goal and an assist in a completely unimportant league game? I’m shocked.

daveoliver91

Totally agree, although I would include Gerard Pique in this list.
We sold him for 5m as far as I can remember, and he's become one of the best CD alongside Sergio Ramos IMO.

Mkhitaryan had to go and he's done the right move. Wishing the best of lucks to him.

el3mel

Totally agree, although I would include Gerard Pique in this list.
We sold him for 5m as far as I can remember, and he's become one of the best CD alongside Sergio Ramos IMO.

Mkhitaryan had to go and he's done the right move. Wishing the best of lucks to him.
Pique would have waited for too long to be able to play consistently here. Him leaving as the right choice for his career and we weren't affected much. I don't think he would have developed to what he became if he stayed here tbh.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
When I heard I would get paid more for having less pressure I instantly said yes.

Because I'm a fecking coward.

I hate that guy! And I hate anyone that defends him.

“After being generally appalling for 18 months, and realising I had no future at Utd, I was quite frankly surprised that I got an offer from another PL team, I assumed I’d be off to Turkey. When they offered to make me their highest paid player, and pay me more than at Utd, I couldn’t stop laughing to myself”.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Are these actual new quotes from him or are they rehashed from older interviews? If it's the former then this type of obsession is not healthy, just enjoy your new club please.

Kapardin

When I heard I would get paid more for having less pressure I instantly said yes.

Because I'm a fecking coward.

I hate that guy! And I hate anyone that defends him.
At the end of the day, he's trying to protect his reputation and deflect from the fact that he was considered dispensible by us for Sanchez. Its' a natural reaction and he hasn't disrespected the club. Also seems like a nice bloke, there is no cause to hate him.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Yes, because Arsenal play scinntilating & great attacking football :houllier:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I like that there seem to be a lot of sensitive souls in here calling Mkhitaryan sensitive.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I like that there seem to be a lot of sensitive souls in here calling Mkhitaryan sensitive.
No, in fact that comes from reports from people that have actually managed him. Mkhitaryan was known as a sensitive person.

"Henrikh is a great example to us all. It's a huge honor to be his head coach. He's one of the best players, he hasn't peaked yet. He's an incredible person, very intelligent and sensitive. And he's an outstanding player who is committed to the team."

Directly from Tuchel's mouth

arthurka

He and Touchel will be together again..
Lets see how long he will be happy again ..

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
No, in fact that comes from reports from people that have actually managed him. Mkhitaryan was known as a sensitive person.

"Henrikh is a great example to us all. It's a huge honor to be his head coach. He's one of the best players, he hasn't peaked yet. He's an incredible person, very intelligent and sensitive. And he's an outstanding player who is committed to the team."

Directly from Tuchel's mouth
I didn't say you were wrong, merely thought you amusingly insensible to the irony.

ti vu

At least we can say he is enjoying himself and that we kept our class in helping him fulfilling his wish instead of trying to haul him off like what was written.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I didn't say you were wrong, merely thought you amusingly insensible to the irony.
Well I am not a sensitive person whatsoever; a lot of people that know me call me insensitive because I say inappropriate things all the time, and I tell them that I prefer to be that way. They also say that I am a very independent person, I don't let other people's opinions affect me that much.

I can't speak for other people though :)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Oh piss off. What a ludicrous comment. What has Mikhitaryan ever done to show he could score 30+ goals in a season?
He played under our manager, therefore he is being under utilized and will be better anywhere else...or something like that.