Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

stepic

completely missed that he was loaned out to Roma. will do well in Italy i'm sure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s already started on Alli. Shrewd from the ‘special one’, because, like Pogba, he already had half the fans vilifying him.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
“Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: ‘Because of you, the press criticises me’. I replied: ‘Really ,mister? I’m not doing it on purpose’.

Classic JM.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
“Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: ‘Henrik? What are you doing at the door? Is that a fancy breakfast?’

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
“Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: ‘Because of you, the press criticises me’. I replied: ‘Really ,mister?' He replied: 'how dare uou assume my gender'.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
“Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: ‘Because of you, the press criticises me’. I replied: ‘What are you doing in my house?’

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

"Get the f*ck out of my life in Portuguese."

izec

He lacked consistency for the top level. Except for Shakhtar and BvB one season, that is the theme of his career. Still a good career overall obviously, but not enough for the absolute top clubs.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Mkhitaryan kinda sums up our recruitment policy post-Fergie. That was the summer Mourinho declared he'd 'signed the best player from Italy, the best player from Germany and the best player from France'. Sounded great at the time, in hindsight, it looks more like we were just throwing money at players with very little consideration to their personalities, desire or actually building a team for the long term.

That really is a pretty unexciting interview though. Which I guess also sums up his time here.

Sad Chris

I think it's a shame in general that some players with fantastic skills are not capable of dealing with the pressure that the modern game piles upon them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Hat trick for him today. Seems to be doing well in Serie A after being massive disappointment at two clubs in premier league.

Thought he might still be on loan so Arsenal could get decent fee for him next summer but seems he left on free transfer last summer.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
He's generally good. I think the slower pace of the league suits him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Lukaku and Mkhitaryan in the attack is probably worst nightmare fan of one club can have.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Darmian, Young, Sanchez, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku :lol:

Would not be surprised if Lingard was getting a phone call right about now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mhky started the trend of us thinking we'd signed a player for the right wing, only to find out they prefer left or central.

Mhky, Sanchez, Sancho and probably a few others.