Film Highlander reboot

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Filmmaker Chad Stahelski’s long-gestating Highlander reboot is getting a jolt. Henry Cavill is in talks to star in the Lionsgate film, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. It is unknown what character he will play, but it is expected to be one of the film’s two leading roles.

Cavill rose to global fame playing Superman in 2013’s Man of Steel and subsequent DC films. He also has Mission: Impossible – Fallout on his résumé, as well as Netflix’s The Witcher and Enola Holmes.

Stahelski, known for John Wick, has been developing the Highlander reboot since 2016.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/henry-cavill-highlander-reboot-1234957218/

Always thought a big budget remake of Highlander had potential, and having the guy behind John Wick onboard seems a perfect fit.

evil_geko

Looking forward to see how this pans out, I really like Cavill, but it won't ever match the atmosphere of the original which I love so much, I weared out my VHS Highlander tape, watched it so many times when I was a kid.