Home Improvement- show starring Tim Allen

prath92

i saw a few episodes and it’s genuinely funny. Tim Allen and the guy who plays Al Borland are really funny.

Has anyone else seen this?

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Judging by the location its probably understandable that he missed it the first time, though that doesn't explain why he finds it funny unless I'm missing something about Indian humor.

prath92

I Donno. I only saw 4 or 5 episodes of first season so far and it seemed funny. Granted I had 0 expectations

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I Donno. I only saw 4 or 5 episodes of first season so far and it seemed funny. Granted I had 0 expectations
It was funny.

The comments you've got is because the way you wrote it was is if it was a little known show. In reality it was a big hit. Indeed, it was so successful Tim Allen was the highest paid person on television at the time.

Plus - 'old show'. Bloody hell, it finished 18 years ago. I guess it does qualify as 'old'. :(

SirAF

Ageist
Now that I think about it, @prath92 - there's an old show called MacGyver that you'll maybe like too.

Zlatattack

Used to watch it as a kid, but I reckon I would find it awful now if I was to watch it today.
Yeah tbf I was only a kid when I watched it, used to be on channel 4. About the same time as boy meets world. Can't imagine it was particularly intelligent.

Sylar

Enjoyed watching this when I was younger (eww, im one of those back in my day people now).

Wilsons character always was good for laughs.

prath92

It was funny.

The comments you've got is because the way you wrote it was is if it was a little known show. In reality it was a big hit. Indeed, it was so successful Tim Allen was the highest paid person on television at the time.

Plus - 'old show'. Bloody hell, it finished 18 years ago. I guess it does qualify as 'old'. :(
I hadn’t heard of this till a couple of days back. Yeah I’ve removed the ‘old’ part to spare some feelings. :D

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Is it not funny?
It's just that it's a bit like asking about Frasier (not saying Home Improvement is as good). Very popular show starring Tim Allen, Simba and others that ran for 8 seasons. If you watched TV in the 90's you saw that show.

It's a fine show and you're not weird for liking it.

Norris

Loved this show as a kid. Just so wholesome and funny.

JoaquinJoaquin

Anyone ever play the Home Improvement game for the SNES? I just got a retro Raspberry Pi a few months ago and this game was on it

prath92

It's just that it's a bit like asking about Frasier (not saying Home Improvement is as good). Very popular show starring Tim Allen, Simba and others that ran for 8 seasons. If you watched TV in the 90's you saw that show.

It's a fine show and you're not weird for liking it.
Yeah I thought at first people thought it was too cheesy or something :p