Television Homeland | Season 5 spoilers

suheilsworld

The season started very well but in the last two episodes they have made it all about Carrie. This show has some great characters and actors that can make it more better but the writers seems to be losing the plot. Hope it catches up fast

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Looks like they are trying their best to kill off the only decent actor left, Peter Quinn. We are almost halfway through this season and I stll dont know what the feck is going on :lol:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Didn't the guy who was looking after Quinn inject him with the stuff that counteracts that gas? So was Quinn faking it? Surely because Quinn will never die!
Episode 9 was cracking!

It didnt look like he was faking it. He had all the stuff coming out of his mouth but its Quinn. He will find a way out!

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Episode 9 was cracking!

It didnt look like he was faking it. He had all the stuff coming out of his mouth but its Quinn. He will find a way out!
Yeah, loved the sequence where Alison was in full flight

Irrational.

This series has suddenly sprung back to life over the past few episodes. The finale will certainly be very interesting.

I hope Alison gets killed to death, the bitch. :mad:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Best Season to date. It was in doldrums in the middle seasons, but with the conflicts & political tensions currently happening it's opened up a new scope for the writers to explore.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Best Season to date. It was in doldrums in the middle seasons, but with the conflicts & political tensions currently happening it's opened up a new scope for the writers to explore.
It's been brilliant. 3 was the weakest But the other have been top draw. It's evolved excellently though and stayed with the times. Watching the first series now it really does feel like a reflection of the time and you recognise how much the political spectrum had changed in such a short time.

I can't wait for the last episode though, funnily enough I'll be in Berlin as it's airing.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
It's been brilliant. 3 was the weakest But the other have been top draw. It's evolved excellently though and stayed with the times. Watching the first series now it really does feel like a reflection of the time and you recognise how much the political spectrum had changed in such a short time.

I can't wait for the last episode though, funnily enough I'll be in Berlin as it's airing.
Make sure you take a
gas mask
with you!

Seveneric

I can be the only one who wants the journalist lady, Laura whatsherface to die just as much as Allison? I get that what she's doing is right in principle, but my god, she's an annoying, smarmy bitch.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I don't want it to end, this series has been great.

Allison (despite Miranda Otto being gorgeous), Laura and Carrie can all feck off though.

Dar can feck off three times as much.

Quinn will save the day somehow, he's fecking Peter Quinn.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I don't want it to end, this series has been great.

Allison (despite Miranda Otto being gorgeous), Laura and Carrie can all feck off though.

Dar can feck off three times as much.

Quinn will save the day somehow, he's fecking Peter Quinn.
He's like Jason Borne on meth.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I can be the only one who wants the journalist lady, Laura whatsherface to die just as much as Allison? I get that what she's doing is right in principle, but my god, she's an annoying, smarmy bitch.
She's not doing it out of principles though. She's doing it out of pure "I'm a journalist and free speech is more important than the greater good and it will enhance my ego pig headed general shitiness."

Seveneric

Laura is the most annoying person on any show I'm currently watching.
Yep. Overtaken Wes from HTGAWM for me :lol:

She's not doing it out of principles though. She's doing it out of pure "I'm a journalist and free speech is more important than the greater good and it will enhance my ego pig headed general shitiness."
Maybe I didn't phrase it right. While she's doing it out of her own selfish, "high horsey" principles, my point was that what she's actually doing(wanting transparency) isn't technically a bad thing (she's not a bad guy), it's just how she goes about doing it and her reasons that make her so unbearable.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yep. Overtaken Wes from HTGAWM for me :lol:

Maybe I didn't phrase it right. While she's doing it out of her own selfish, "high horsey" principles, my point was that what she's actually doing(wanting transparency) isn't technically a bad thing (she's not a bad guy), it's just how she goes about doing it and her reasons that make her so unbearable.
She's taken over Felicity from Arrow for me. It has to do with my hatred for activists in general.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
What a rubbish season finale. This whole season has been shite imo with only a couple of episodes being exciting. Quinn was wasted!

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
The season 5 has been the best of Homeland. And probably the best stuff on TV since The Shield. Yes, I liked it that much. Saul and Quinn are such a fantastic characters. Quinn>Bauer :D

Big Andy

Bloke
I gave up half way through Series 4...is it worthy of my time now that I can watch the rest of S4 and the whole of S5 on Netflix?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah been watching. Will never be as good as the early stuff but it's still a good watch.

Dar is up to some fishy business!
Dar hired Carrie's neighbour who planted the Bomb and the blast was done by Dar so as to convince the President to fund war against terrorism

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Dar hired Carrie's neighbour who planted the Bomb and the blast was done by Dar so as to convince the President to fund war against terrorism
Yup that's what I've been thinking.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Episode 7 is on tonight in UK.

Will Peter Quinn ever recover? Is possible to make a full recovery from something like that? His PTSD is horrific at the minute. I feel bad for him.

anant

Brilliant season so far. Peter Quinn's acting is just fantastic!

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
The season took a little while to get going, and I still don't like brain damaged Quinn very much, but I'm enjoying the season a lot. Too bad it's almost over.

anant

Peter Quinn is this season's saving grace. The rest of the season is meh so far. Season 5 was much better.
No way. Season 5 was boring and predictable and they took far too long to build the story up.