Television Homeland | Season 5 spoilers

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Looking back, they really had their finger on the pulse in season 6 didn't they? With the troll farm and Bret O'Keefe (Bannon?)

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Looking back, they really had their finger on the pulse in season 6 didn't they? With the troll farm and Bret O'Keefe (Bannon?)
Just finished season six, and that was just what I thought as well. Although I saw Alex jones when O'Keefe appeared:lol:

Number1

I gave up with this half way through season 6, couldn't take anymore of crazy Quinn, couldn't get into the storyline either.

wr8_utd

:'(
Has Season 7 started any better? Gave up on this after 3 epsiodes of S6

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I think I stopped watching after Season 2 or 3 because I find Damien Lewis to be a dreadful, boring, insipid actor. Plus every character bar Saul (Bearded cool man?) was an annoying cnut.

My tuppence.

wr8_utd

:'(
I think I stopped watching after Season 2 or 3 because I find Damien Lewis to be a dreadful, boring, insipid actor. Plus every character bar Saul (Bearded cool man?) was an annoying cnut.

My tuppence.
Yeah that's crazy. This show went to shit once he was out and Claire became lead. She's the rubbish actor on this show.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
How much is Damian Lewis in this?

Been watching Billions recently and quite like him and was looking for other stuff with him in it.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How much is Damian Lewis in this?

Been watching Billions recently and quite like him and was looking for other stuff with him in it.
Main role in the first 3 seasons

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve really enjoyed it. Thought it has been better than the last two for sure. The final two episodes are set up to be corkers.

Yeah I think it's two left in the UK so no spoilers please :)
Ah ok, strange that we get it in Sweden a week before the UK :confused:

No spoilers for you, I’ll just confirm that you were bang on about being set up perfectly for the final two episodes. Sunday’s was my favorite episode since Brody left the show.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Great episode . An hour went by and didn't even notice!

Dan

Superb final episode.

Also next season is the last season.

Can a mod edit the thread title?

Ether

Anyone still watching this? 8th and final season just started. Promising so far, the Carrie/Mental Health thing gets old after a while though.

freeurmind

weak willed
Carrie has just been hired by Saul so isn't really. Saul has been. This season has been fantastic.
It's been ok. Carrie has to die though, I mean how many people has she gotten killed in this series? To be fair though, the incredible incompetence of the intelligence services portrayed, killing of innocent people with impunity as well as Saul defending Haqqani after he murdered a US embassy worker with his own hands a few seasons back is incredibly realistic.

TheGame

It's been ok. Carrie has to die though, I mean how many people has she gotten killed in this series? To be fair though, the incredible incompetence of the intelligence services portrayed, killing of innocent people with impunity as well as Saul defending Haqqani after he murdered a US embassy worker with his own hands a few seasons back is incredibly realistic.
Only 2 episodes left so not sure really sure what they are going to do. Cant remember Haqqani in it before, what season was he in?

freeurmind

weak willed
Only 2 episodes left so not sure really sure what they are going to do. Cant remember Haqqani in it before, what season was he in?
Season 4 when Carrie ordered the drone strike on a wedding in Pakistan trying to kill him but he survives. He then kidnaps Saul and then attacks the US embassy in Islamabad and kills some people including one girl he stabbed even though he had said he would spare her if they opened the panic room. But in the end Dar A Dal cuts a deal with him to spare his life if he stops harboring terrorists.

TheGame

Season 4 when Carrie ordered the drone strike on a wedding in Pakistan trying to kill him but he survives. He then kidnaps Saul and then attacks the US embassy in Islamabad and kills some people including one girl he stabbed even though he had said he would spare her if they opened the panic room. But in the end Dar A Dal cuts a deal with him to spare his life if he stops harboring terrorists.

Ah yes remember it now. Guess it reflects how you have to negotiate with the Taliban in real life even though the stuff they've done. I think the show itself has run its course now, its beginning to end up like a 24 style conspiracy series without a Jack Bauer character. Let's hope they can go out on a high in the last 2 episodes.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was it ever revealed who the CIA mole was (early series). Likes of Saul were suspected and I did wonder if they'd be a big reveal right at the end but appears not unless we just link Saul's Russian spy to things.

Anyway thought series 1 and 2 were superb but then lost interest after Brody was killed off. Started watching again this final series and was just like old times.