Honest Question: Will a new player be revealed in the new kit reveal?

Nero

No, because the selling club have no interest in playing along with that silly game.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Genuinely not a fan of the new kits, the leaks of Ronaldo in that dirty neon green third kit have left a bad taste.

The ‘90 throwback from adidas is the one to get.

Red00012

Wan Bissaka is featured in the training gear launch so don’t get your hopes up

justsomebloke

I hope not. Might be bad luck, considering that might be the ugliest United home kit ever. The away kit is ok though.

But I'm hoping there's an inverse relation, seeing as last year's kit was great but the team stank.

RooneysCrookedSmile

This is one of the few topics I can lend real world knowledge to. Unfortunately I know little of our transfer dealings, but with relation to marketing I have some information. There will not be a new signing announcement via kit launch.
These promo’s are decided far in advance and all promotional material has already been shot, processed and authorised by the relevant teams. The date of launch was not ‘delayed’ as has been reported - it’s simply on track for initial launch on July 8th.

WPMUFC

it's """"alleged""" that we want the transfers completed by the time we fly out. If any of this can be believed i'd imagine they'd want De Jong to unveil it.